[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /fit/ I am a beta orbiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1448132975772.jpg (62 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1448132975772.jpg
62 KB, 640x427
And your gf... is my planet.

I tell her all the things that you don't tell her because you try to be alpha.

I'm the guy that texts her out of the blue asking how her day is going...

I'm the guy who patiently listens to her complain about you.

I'm the guy who's house she comes to when she says she's with her family, because she knows how mad you'd get if you knew she was on my couch.

All her friends tell her to drop you and get with me, but I'll let you in on a secret...I'm not trying to be her bf...
... I'm trying to bang.

And it usually happens, itt with some beta orbiters... it never happens, but watch out for guys like OP. I'm a different breed... It's an art, and I've perfected it.

I laugh when I see miscers post about her monkey branching and everyone is saying go NC. I am the tree, and the branch is my cawk.

If you're single, embrace the dark side.
>>
>>35234722
*TPS FDR*
>>
>>35234722
I fell for it
>>
File: 1449006372308.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1449006372308.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>35234722

same 2bh
>>
>>35234722
Funniest thing is this bate is a joke on itself.

Cause you describe a kek

>inb4 autism
>>
>>35234811
Holy shit they filtered kekold
>>
File: 1449664602801.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1449664602801.png
78 KB, 412x351
>>35234722
>tfw had a childhood female friend
>we went to highschool and uni together
>really enjoyed talking to her, never had any gf related feelings towards her
>she hooks up with a mutual friend
>suddenly that guys behaviour towards me changes dramatically
>he turns super competitive and constantly tries to one-up me
>he keeps calling/texting her whenever I'm hanging out with her
>the girl is oblivious to this
>I slowly cool ties with both
>she ends up pregnant and they rush marry
>dont even get an invitation
>mfw chads live in constant fear of beta orbiters
>>
>>35234811
kek
>>
File: 1446248659850.png (111 KB, 666x389) Image search: [Google]
1446248659850.png
111 KB, 666x389
>>35234840
>>35234943
>>
>>35234722
Oh man, I used to be like you years and years ago.
I feel for ya man, its a tough road.
My current GF has a male best friend and I just feel bad for the guy.
I'm not threatened by him, in fact if my girl friend wanted him over me, that would be for the best because any girl objectively stupid enough to choose that, isn't a girl I want to be with.
But seriously just move on man, I thought I had oneits, twice-two different girls.
I moved on, cut contact, started lifting, messed around with girls and finally met a girl who I like even more then those oneits girls, and she likes me back.
>>
>>35234722
Of course it never happens. You're there for emotional support. You're supposed to lick the cum out of a bad fuck her actual romantic interests did. She probably doesn't even see you as a real man.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with you being friendly with a woman, just don't expect anything to come out of it just because you're occupying the space of a gay friend.
>>
>>35236341
Seriously guys, I know this is bate, and your post is hilarious OP, but I also know there are guys in this thread who are orbiters and my advice is just for them.
Just move on man, go cocoon if you have to. I just want whats best for you bros.
>>
I'm the guy who fucks her vagina while you text her asking how he day is going
>>
>>35236623
>2016 - a couple of weeks
>still fucking pussy and not ass
>>
>>35234722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Just let it go OP
>>
OP made me laugh :)
>>
>>35234722
>I laugh when I see miscers post about her monkey branching and everyone is saying go NC. I am the tree, and the branch is my cawk.

What does this mean?
>>
>>35237006
I guess it means the BF/Chad is a monkey and doing monkeyshit. Everyone is saying to the girl: the fuck is he doing. Meanwhile OP the orbiter is who gets praised for being 'such a nice guy' and is a strong tree she can grab and rely on. And his branches are his dick. Sadly in reality the branches won't get touched and she'll probably go hang with her monkey OP...
>>
>>35234722
OP you ain't a betaorbiter. You are a glorious emotional tampon who penetrates the pussy
>>
File: ima steal yo boyfriend.gif (402 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
ima steal yo boyfriend.gif
402 KB, 456x342
>tfw homo as fuck
>tfw female friends date chads
>tfw chads think i want to fuck their girlfriends
>tfw i'd rather fuck the chads
>>
>>35234722
Until one day she tells you her husband beats her and she wants you to kill him for her. You do it because you're the beta bitch and eventually end up in jail. Its already been said and done on like 20 deadly women epiaodes- ur next opie
>>
>>35237038
What a weird thing to say
>>
>i get keked by you and i'm proud of it
sweet little boy, you know not what you are missing.
>>
>>35237006
>>35237038

I speak retard.

I think it means the chad (you) is complaining about her (monkey) jumping from branch to branch (guy to guy; it's hard for some people to be single so they line up a new relationship to jump into before breaking up the current one.) Everyone is saying go NC (no contact; ignore her, usually in an attempt to get her to come back.) I am the tree and the branch is my cock (e-stating on a Cambodian Mahjong enthusiast picture exchange.)
>>
>>35234722
Honestly that sounds like a lot of fucking work to MAYBE get some unavailable pussy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.