[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in what ways does reducing your body fat affect your face and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
in what ways does reducing your body fat affect your face and what is the most effective way to reduce body fat?
>>
>>35234256
Diet and exercise.
It makes your face less fat, in turn making you look more attractive.
Watch football (soccer) and look at the guys faces then look at the crowd, even the unattractive footballers usually look better than the normal guys in the crowd thanks to their low body fat.
>>
File: franck_ribery_1242993a.jpg (11 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
franck_ribery_1242993a.jpg
11 KB, 620x388
>>35234288

You sure about that senpai?
>>
>>35234304
>usually
>>
>>35234304
imagine if he fixed his teeth
>>
>>35234311
>implying
>>
there seems to be an optimal point, though. I've seen people cut too hard and end up with a face that looks hollow and unnatural. obviously this is the least of most people's concern, though. most people are just fat.
>>
>>35234304
shit haircut, shit teeth + that scar doesnt help. also terrible pic anyways. he wouldn't look THAT bad if it werent for these things.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>35234335
>SUGGESTING
>>
>>35234333
I think that has to do with malnourishment
>>
>>35234323
> Liverpool legend Dirk Kuyt
> Ugly
He just needs a good haircut desu senpai
>>
>>35234424
He should also get some new teeth.
>>
File: 7482__9522__rushflash_970X582.jpg (318 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
7482__9522__rushflash_970X582.jpg
318 KB, 970x582
>>35234424
>implication
>>
it's literally all genes.

even w/ fat people you can see they're attractive in the face.

you've probably seen it/heard it 100 times.

chris pratt is the first example that comes to my head

women liked him before he lost weight because he had a nice face, and now he's lean and hot he's a literal sex symbol.

i'm really tired of these threads

> how can I build my jaw

> how can I increase my chin.

you fucking don't, you just deal with the cards you were dealt at birth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.