[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have small testicles. How can I change this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lambtesticles2-small.jpg (92 KB, 575x334) Image search: [Google]
lambtesticles2-small.jpg
92 KB, 575x334
I have small testicles. How can I change this?
>>
You can't
>>
never say never
>>
>>35232759
test isnt just produced in your nuts its also produced in your adrenal glands
having small nuts dosnt mean you have low test
>>
>>35232759
steroids will never let you down son

so you can change your testicles from small to tiny
>>
Why are americans so insecure about their testicle size? In Europe nobody cares about size of their balls. Of course we care about size of dick, but not testicles.
>>
>>35234122
How much test is produced in the testicles and in the adrenal glands? 50%/50%?
If the testicles produce more aren't they still a good indicator?
Or at least that would mean that you got a lot of test if you have huge balls
>>
>>35235711
can be a very good indicator but at the same time it could not be
its genetic how much is produced where
if you have small nuts but dont have symptoms of low test then you probably produce more in your adrenal glands
and
size dosnt really matter the amount of Leydig cells that matter could have small balls and alot of Leydig cells
>>
in every study done with rats and d-asparatic acid there was an increase in size and weight of the testicles, i've read more then a few reports from people that tried it for testosterone boosting purposes claiming that ball size went up as a size effect.
>>
>>35234156
no one does here either, OP is just autistic
>>
>>35232759
Oh boy, you tards found another thing to be insecure about.
>>
>>35236281
>size effect
side effect* lel
>>
>>35236281
d aspartic acid only works for upto 4 weeks then stops making a difference
>>
>>35236313
then cycle that shit
>>
>>35236486
>having to do that much work for insignificant increase in test and ball size
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.