[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl at work gropes my arm >wow anon your arms are so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bunk-the-wire.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bunk-the-wire.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>girl at work gropes my arm
>wow anon your arms are so big and strong
>they're only 16 inch
>mfw
>>
>>35230777

She wants something from you and is playing off her perception that her complimenting your arms will make you like her more so that you will do what she wants. Most of the time they just want attention though.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31 KB, 500x461
16 inch is 3 inches bigger than the average for someone with a healthy bmi, you're probably better than you give yourself credit for OP. the /fit/ induced body dysmorphia has taken hold, congrats on evolving to the next stage
>>
>>35230920

>angryvirgin.txt
>>
>>35230952

You're right. That girl probably is passionate about the size of OPs arms.
>>
>>35230777
16 inch is bigger than the large majority of men, they arn't huge from our perspective, but a girl with twig arms they are massive.

Be proud anon.
>>
girls always making eye contact and smiling... fuckin bitches im only lifting for 4 years
>>
>>35230777
>>girl at work gropes my arm

report her to HR, that's sexual harassment
>>
>>35230777
My calves are as big as your arms
>>
girls literally dropping to their knees in public and sucking my cock like its got the antidote

cant go shopping without every chick i come across doing this

fucking bitches i only started lifting SS 6 months ago.
>>
>>35231177
I like this
>>
>>35231177
Reddit you're not funny
>>
>>35230948
>>35231007
This, /fit/ dysmorphia is real. At this point i'm bigger than 85% of men out there and I still think I'm pretty small despite everyone saying I'm huge.
>>
>>35230777
>tfw I thought my 17" arms were tiny.
No wonder my gf is always touching them.
>>
I'm 5' 9" 190lbs with 17.5 inch arms and they feel pathetically small to me
>>
The day you visit /fit/ is the day you remain forever small
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.