[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought this. What should I expect? Other than some expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
I bought this. What should I expect? Other than some expensive vitamins.
>>
Your piss will look like apple juice no matter how much water you drink, due to the vitamin b12 I think
>>
>>35229084
Is this bad?
>>
>>35229091
It means you'll be pissing out most of the pill, not absorbing it. I've heard it said that Americans have the most expensive piss in the world, on account of how popular multivitamins are here. Very nutritious piss, is what I'm saying.

Most multivitamins are a fucking waste of money. Dunno about yours but it probably is also.
>>
>>35229075
>the American diet is poor they need to purchase nutrient tubes weekly to replenish everything mcdoubles, coke, and freedom fries don't have
>Americans have unlimited scooters at their warehouse grocery stores because 70% of them are obese
>Americans consider ketchup and corn syrup vegetables
>Americans are the shortest first world nation due to being fed nothing but mountain dew and twizzlers as children

Amerikeks top lel
>>
You could probably get the same benefits from any other brand.

The last can of animal pak that I bought had a free t-shirt inside
SIZE SMALL what the fuck
>>
>>35229075
>What should I expect
yellow pee
>>
>>35231222
lol they were trying to tell you something

LIFE FORCE $12.40/mo

NOW ADAM $25.36/mo

AOR CORE $57/mo OR half dose to 3 a day would make it $28.50/mo

AOR MULTI BASICS 3 $17.50/mo

which should i go for guys? No OT because reasons
>>
>>35233063
>none of the above.
>>
>>35233063
Go with whatever one best fits your cycle

I hope you niggers realize that's what Animal Pak is for, steroid users to maximize the potential of the steroids
>>
Your pee will turn stinky and fluorescent yellow, not worthy desu
>>
>>35229270
The fact that you used the word "mcdoubles" exposes you as a mcdonalds consumer. Are you really that bored that you troll about your own country?
>>
>>35233222

>mcdonalds is only in america

wat
>>
>>35233222
>patriotic scooter riding burger man detected
>>
File: 1437439079927.jpg (49 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1437439079927.jpg
49 KB, 500x391
>>35233262
u fukin know it
>>
>buying overpriced caffeine from some dogshit company

you guys are fucking insane

get your vitamins from a trusted brand specialized company and then get cheap caffeine tablets because that's the only ingredient in this dogshit supplement you'll feel
>>
>>35229075
Gagging everytime you'll be trying to down 11 fukin pills. This product is shit, its fucked up.
>>
>>35233389
Animal Pak doesn't have caffeine you uber retarded faggot. I'm tired of this fucking poorfags screaming "SUPPLEMENTS ARE SCAM" get a fucking job an enjoy your fucking money.

And, for the record, I don't take Animal Pak.
>>
>>35229164
Okay so what if I bottle my first piss after taking animal pak and then drink that the next day? Will this be effective?
>>
>>35233107
This for real. Animal Pak is only for when you're on gear and blasting that shit to god mode.
>>
>>35233978
>Animal Pak doesn't have caffeine you uber retarded faggot.
then it's even more useless than I thought

> get a fucking job an enjoy your fucking money.
the vitamins i take you probably can't afford, low wage child.

but they are real vitamins, not some obvious marketing scam for retards
>>
>>35233389
>animal
>dogshit company
Wat can ya do yanno
>>
>>35234009
>doesn't elucidate
>>
>>35234009
>low wage child.
I don't have any wage desu, my dad just buys me any supplment I want. Also pays my rent and college. God bless not being a nigger.
>>
>>35229075
>Other than some expensive vitamins.
Expensive piss
>>
>>35234009
>Being proud of wasting money on vitamins that you can get from having real food and a balanced diet
Kill yourself because you're not going to make it
>>
It's basically multivitamin pills that are lower dosage than your usual multivitamin so you have to take dozens of them so it seems like there's tons of shit in there even though you can get cheaper multivitamins (small pills, one per day) that taste like strawberries at any pharmacy.
>>
>>35234123
>real food meme
>implying you always get enough of everything
taking well composed quality vitamins is mostly an insurance policy, I'll admit

but it may also help you function on a higher level
>>
>>35234146
>Unironically thinking a vitamin supplement will put you at a "higher level"
You know what actually puts your brain on a higher level? Training it.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>35234163
it's like saying to a bodybuilder exercising helps build muscle

all I've been doing all my life was training my brain on the highest level, idiot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.