[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
forearm size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 78020696_XS.jpg (8 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
78020696_XS.jpg
8 KB, 400x267
how do i get bigger forearms ///

is it all genetics?

fit pls help
>>
lots and lots of time under tension
>>
>>35222782
I'd say a lot of it is genetic

Mine are 15 inches... But they were pretty much that big before I even started lifting. Be careful what you wish for though
>>
>>35222782
Deffinatly not genetics, look at the lumberjacks championships guys.

I went to village to do some woodcutting shit, but all I got was slightly shorter fingers in duration of few months.
>>
>>35222803
>15 inch
Not op but man that's impressive, are you on the overweight side or a giant?
>>
>>35222782
Farmers carries and jerking off the guy with the largest girth at your gym.
>>
>>35222818
I wouldn't say so. I'd post a pic but I'm a hotel and someone else got it banned from 4chan

You can make out individual muscles and tendons when I flex them... I'd say BB wrist curls and heavy deads help the most though
>>
>>35222782
Forearms are definetly difficult to develop if you only ever try to put some work on them when working out.
As >>35222782 said, they need to be put under tension for an extended period of time, and that was my problem when I started going to the gym : my biceps and triceps were getting bigger while my forearms remained the same, which lokked kinda weird.
For a few months now I've been working in a warehouse 35H / week, basically spending my time moving boxes more or less heavy and shit, putting my forearms under pressure the whole duration of my service. The results are clearly visible as my forearms grew a lot and are now more balanced with the upper part of my arms, so nah, it's definetly more genetic, but you need the appropriate activity to put some work on them.
>>
File: wristlet.jpg (32 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
wristlet.jpg
32 KB, 640x419
>>
>>35222889
Fuck, meant to adress my second quote to >>35222803 but you got the point
>>
I do dumbbell shrugs, deadlifts, hammer curls and rope lat pull downs
>>
>>35222898
AIN'T
>>
You can cheat by working brachioradialis with hammer curls to get some forearm bulk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.