[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROWINGALPHARACE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Divya_Narendra.jpg (28 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Divya_Narendra.jpg
28 KB, 270x400
SUP FAGGOTS

I'm a collegiate rower. How am I not better than you in every way
>>
>>35222646
At least I POO IN THE LOO
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>35222663
SHITTING
>>
Pic unrelated
NOT indan irl
>>
>>35222693
Sure pajeet
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 443x332
>>35222646
Seems too handsome to be Indian, in my honest opinion familia.
>>
>>35222646
because my country always beats yours at cricket
>>
>>35222795
America?
>>
File: Nrendra.jpg (9 KB, 150x166) Image search: [Google]
Nrendra.jpg
9 KB, 150x166
pic is divya narendra co-founder of facebook
>>
File: hrithik-roshan-21-a.jpg (70 KB, 650x997) Image search: [Google]
hrithik-roshan-21-a.jpg
70 KB, 650x997
>>35222775
>All Indians look like South Indians
>>
>>35222897
Not all Indians look South Indian, but all South Indians look Indian.
>>
>>35223012
South india is the ass of india and chennai is the shit covered butthole shitting in the street.
>>
>>35222646
because you're not me that's why you suck
>>
>>35224731
Yeah, not everyone can take it from the bottom like you can.
>>
>>35223012
You seem to have a white inferiority complex familia

>>35223766
Chennai is probably one of the better cities. Why do you think it's bad? South India on the whole has significantly lower levels of corruption, less rape and crime, higher income equality and better social welfare programs. If we're going to do a North-South divide, the South is more developed than the North by most metrics.
>>
>>35226246
after having been in Chennai during the rains for humanitarian purposes, it's obvious the region's infrastructure is poor. Money that should go toward fixing existing roads, power lines, sewers or building new ones is either funneled into useless projects or into politician pockets.

I guess I'm just jaded after seeing good parts of India like Delhi, mylapore or Bangalore, which still pale in comparison to literally any western city. Arguments like well it's less shitty than most of the country are meaningless.

The Indian people are content with ignoring the rules because everyone ignores the rules. It's sad.

No one follows the rules of the road and no one enforces them.

I've seen shit like a lake where animals and people alike come to bathe/drink/wash/fish and they fucking throw garbage in the lake and route the sewage so it pour into it. Terrible.
>>
>>35226246
Probably more well-kept shitting streets as well, eh, Rajesh?
>>
>>35226415
nah dogs and animals shit in the streets. People shit in bodies of water where other people drink.
>>
>>35226410
I don't think that's a fair look when you're at a city's lowpoint and then generalize from there but I agree that its infrastructure needs improvement, especially in rural areas. I don't think Chennai is any worse than Delhi or Bangalore. The slums of Delhi are depressing. And I don't mean to make this into a shitflinging contest of who's worse or better to try and get approval from whitey. Most of what I've read (Amartya Sen goes into it a bit), regarding corruption, gendercide, rape, etc show a North South division.
>>
>>35226679
>show a North South division
There's a strong difference in farming practice that's at the root of that historically. You get the folky bhangra type music in the north and the south and middle tend to be more classical amd cultured.

The whole place is divided up, it's a bit like China desu. Lots of different languages and things over p small distances really.
>>
Ro-Wing Al' Pharace

i see you achmed
>>
>>35226764
Never heard of the farming difference, what are they? The North has its own high culture, Hindustani, to the South's Carnatic. I can't comment on the prevalence.
>>
>>35222646
Because I could hold you down and piss in your mouth.
>>
>>35226886
North India tended to grow the cheaper bulk crops like wheat and rice while the South had spices and coffee and typically the more expensive niche crops.

The other thing I would say is while people go on about bribery, they do have something of a free market laissez faire capitalist's wet dream there. Very little red tape really and often an awful lot of social mobility. They also have better style than a lot of the west, esp the anglos, when it comes to decor and buildings and things.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.