[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hitting the gym 3-6 times and running a few miles each week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: JAPYtuB.jpg (67 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
JAPYtuB.jpg
67 KB, 640x960
Is hitting the gym 3-6 times and running a few miles each week really enough to get ripped and counteract a completely lazy and sedentary lifestyle?

For the rest of the day, I just sit on my ass 15 hours, sleep 8 hours, barely even walk except to go, to the kitchen or bathroom... with only one hour of daily weight training or cardio. I know it's better than doing nothing but I don't think this is what the human body was designed for.
>>
>>35221239
jesus what happened to her
>>
>>35221239
Damn she's really packing it on
>>
aging like milk
>>
If a chick has assets as a teenager she will be fat.

Count on it.
>>
>>35221279
>>35221288
who?
>>
>>35221349
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>35221349
"Claire Abbott" came back with the image search. So, again, who?
>>
>>35221288
No she's not. It's just a bad outfit, bad angle and bad face.
>>
>>35221670
hi claire
>>
>>35221993

It's not clair. Wat makes you think she would be spending time on fit?
>>
>>35222045
cause she looks like fucking OP's pic
>>
>>35221382
back 2 reddit
>>
>>35221239
It might if you eat right. But I went to the gym 4-5 times a week and lived sedentary for the rest, I was seeing progress. I recently got a job as a mailman and after a week of always standing on my feet, running up and down stairs and carrying heavy mail I lost 1,6kg and 1,7cm on my waist.I only have time to work out on the weekend now ans I might have lost some muscle but now I at least get paid.
>>
>>35221349
>>35221382
some girl fit obsessed over when she was like 16
>>
bbbump
>>
>>35221239
>Is hitting the gym 3-6 times and running a few miles each week really enough to get ripped and counteract a completely lazy and sedentary lifestyle?

Way more than enough provided you know what you're doing.

Do Strong Lift routine, it's 3 times a week, 45 minutes or so per session, and eat well. That is enough. Do cardio if you want to accelerate fat loss.

It doesn't matter that you don't do much beyond your gym sessions.

Eat at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight even if you did NOTHING all day.

>don't think this is what the human body was designed for.

You don't know shit. Your body came to be this way to defend itself against starvation: you're a fat storing machine. There's no such thing as "doing nothing" for your body: it runs 24/7 and just being alive is the most calorie-consuming thing you do on the regular.

You'll burn 1500 to 2000 just breathing in 24 hours. Controlling your eating will go a long way if fat loss is what you want.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.