[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw I'll never be as confident as Zyzz. Just die in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lygiwaNfNh1qb4gfho1_400.jpg (23 KB, 379x565) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lygiwaNfNh1qb4gfho1_400.jpg
23 KB, 379x565
>Tfw I'll never be as confident as Zyzz.

Just die in my sleep pls.
>>
What does he use for hair gel anyone know?
>>
>>35220768
I dunno, everytime I ask him I get a cold shoulder.
>>
>>35220758
What makes you think zyzz was confident? He had to roid ffs
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x960
>>35220758
> confidence
> personality

he was just a guy browsing gore websites, 4chan and played video games while taking steroids and studying economics.

he was just a average dude who was buff. also a fuckwit who thought he was a god and not just a the druggie that he actually was

Don't emulate him Anon. There are dozens of more respectable people from literally every single shithole on this planet that you can look up to.

> inb4 I'm just jelly
I'm pretty happy over the fact that I'm never going to die at the age of 21 and that I have the chance to watch my kids grow.

But yeah, I'm "jelly''
>>
>>35220773
ayy l'meme
>>
>>35220973
TIP TOP KEK!
Nigga, you act like I wanna live his lifestyle. All I want is the level of confidence to just not give a fuck.
>>
>>35220992
Dude was obnoxious as all hell. Take a teenager with a good body and you have that. Not caring isn't always a good thing.

Find better idols. Or fuck it, just go out and talk to people.
>>
>>35221154
>Find better idols.

That's difficult to do when all of my idols ended up being frauds.
>>
>>35220768
>>35220773
Looks like wax instead of gel.
>>
>>35221217
Like zyzz?
>>
>>35221228
Arnold, Frank Zane, Zyzz, etc, etc.

Seriously, shit is depressing as hell.
>>
>>35221225
I have wax but its hold is shit. After 20 mins my hair falls flat to the side, might as well have nothing in my hair..
>>
>>35221217
Get over it. You can look great naturally but you can't be on Arnolds level without gear. That's life. Shoot up or stay natty but don't bitch about those who do.
>>
>>35221258
Sorry man, I don't generally use wax so I'm not sure if it is wax I thought so since it does look more natural than gel.Maybe it's your brand or are you using enough?/fa/ could probably find out what he uses and give better advice.
>>
>>35221298
No doubt. Thanks anon
>>
>>35221258
Ruck Matte Putty, best brand is Lock Stock and Barrel imo. It's basically wax but it's not wax.

I have around medium length hair and it was still up after 3 hours of raving when I was drenched in sweat and usually lasts all day if I use it in the morning
>>
File: natty_zyzz.jpg (465 KB, 1452x1561) Image search: [Google]
natty_zyzz.jpg
465 KB, 1452x1561
>>35220758
>>
>>35221742
Thanks I'll check this out.
>>
>>35221258
If your hair is a bit thick you don't want to use a wax. Use a putty, and you want one that when you pull it through your fingers its stringy/fibery.
>>
>>35220973
Stop mirin brah
>>
>>35221237
Jay Genova?
>>
>>35222234
No kidding. I've literally gone through a dozen different types of wax (all maximum strength) and they're all garbage for my hair. Will definitely check out hair putty. Thx
>>
Jesus christ I thought I was in /r9k/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.