[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking some help/experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 552x368
I'm looking for a supplement to help increase my performance and strength tremendously. But I refuse to take steroids, I would appreciate any advice given. I have my own proper nutrition. Just LF something close to a steroid to kick my shit into overdrive.
>>
>>35220276
Creatine, added 15 lbs of muscle in 3 months, makes you bald though. And I used it in tandem with noob gains, so could have been a part of it.

Anyone who says it doesn't speed up balding is fucking delusional.
>>
>>35220532
This. Never used to believe it until just recently. Grandpa has all his hair, dad has all his hair, started creatine and the top of my forehead started thinning in 4 weeks. Never again.
>>
>>35220639
Lol creatine is found in all meat products
And the balding gene comes from your mother's side not your father's so stfu
>>
>>35220677
Right, because I use only just enough creatine to make the same daily intake I already make.

>I am on steroids but I'm natty because you can also gain muscle natty
>>
>>35220717

Its actually quite possible to hit creatine saturation without supplementing it. That's one of the reasons it has such a high non-responder rate when added in.
>>
>>35220532
OP, don't listen to these guys. Creatine is a very serious drug with anabolic side effects and can cause you to go into a murderous rage. Just look at that Elliot Rodger guy.
>>
Bump bc babe
>>
>>35220788
If I wanted humor I'd bang your mom and then ask her what your 1rep maxes are.
>>
>>35220276
So you want something, you seemed to imply a human isolated or created compound, to improve performance but are arbitrarily avoiding performance enhancing drugs.

You realize how stupid your question was right?
>>
>>35222996
well that's how we get our funnies from banging your so why not?

or you could fuck off and work harder instead of looking for a short cut you faggot
>>
>>35220276
Inject igf-1
>>
>>35220532
I took creatine for a few months and experienced no hair thinning, then again according to 23andme I'm not predisposed towards it
>>
>>35220276
>I'm looking for a supplement to help increase my performance and strength tremendously. But I refuse to take steroids,

What the fuck is the difference?

> I would appreciate any advice given.

Don't waste your money.

>I have my own proper nutrition.

Then you don't need supplements.

> Just LF something close to a steroid to kick my shit into overdrive.

... Close to a steroid, but not steroids, because steroids would make you a fraud. Do you spit out your boyfriend's cum because swallowing would make you gay?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.