[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /fit/ I'm being really good with my cut. >1400kcal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cBa2rp3.jpg (95 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
cBa2rp3.jpg
95 KB, 676x673
help me /fit/

I'm being really good with my cut.

>1400kcal on gym days, 4 times a week
>fasting, 5KM cardio 3 times a week

Now, tonight a friend of mine is throwing a party, and I pressume several qt3.14 I like are going. Thing is IF I go, I'll drink. Tomorrow my grandma is having us for lunch, and I'm supposed to fast.

How do you cope with social life and cutting?

So far I ate 800kcal, went to the gym and ran for 5km and I'm done for the day, so that I can have a couple of glasses of scotch at night.
>>
what do you weigh?
>>
>>35218681

just go anon, you never know what will happen. You might meet the girl of your dreams.
>>
>>35218703

Already met the girl of my dreams mate. Unfortunately we woke up.
>>
>>35218687
69kg, 5'9
>>
>>35218748
well, you're not fat. Go socialize, meet people. It's more important than 1 day of cutting.
>>
>>35218681
Drink a couple beers and draw them out so you don't look like you're not drinking anything. You'll wanna be soberish for the approaches anyway
>>
>>35218681
Just drink vodka with ice like a woman.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 519x449) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 519x449
>>35218767
pic related me

not fat anymore, but certainly not looking decent enough to go by looks alone
>>
>>35218768
I drink heavily if I drink. Hard to control.
>>
>>35219160
Looking joocy brah. Go have fun for a night. Avoid eating after you drink tonight and stick to hard alcohol. You'll be fine. What's the point of getting fit if you can't enjoy yourself?
>>
>>35219160
>that loose skin

I feel your pain brother. Just go have fun, all work and no play will make you literally want to kill yourself
>>
Stop being a faggot and go. Yeah gains are important but your shitty natty gains arent going to be what you look back on and remember.

Why are you fuckers so dense sometimes

>muh gains are life

Ye im mad, are you fuckers even trying to make it?
>>
>>35220380
Really dumb

you know shit m8 you fucked up a city with ICE TOWN
>>
>>35218681
Plan better next time. Run some more, eat less, and don't sweat the small stuff.
>>
Have you tried installing gentoo
>>
>>35219160
>go by looks alone
Sounds like you need to talk to more grills breh.
>>
>>35221773
Maybe. Maybe I need to hate myself a little more so I can do better
>>
Tfw 6'/205lbs and cut with 1500-1800 kcals a day
>>
"So far I ate 800kcal, went to the gym and ran for 5km and I'm done for the day, so that I can have a couple of glasses of scotch at night."

fuck off, please
>>
>>35218681
Eat something fatty nefore you drink or else...
Also just fuck it and enkoy the party. The next morning go jogging or cycling to get rid of the hangover
>>
>>35222710
may I ask why?

I went to the party. Had a ncie time. Just getting home. Thanks fit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.