[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Year Resolution Gymgoers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
So, new year is coming. The time has come for all sorts of casuals to join your gym in order to lose some weight. Are you ready? Will you get irritated? Will you let them alternate with you at the bench press?
>>
This is going to be a first for me so I'm looking forward to slightly chubby cardio bunnies and making new gymbros.
>>
File: new year.jpg (1 MB, 1755x3285) Image search: [Google]
new year.jpg
1 MB, 1755x3285
>>35217744
its always annoying

lots of retards suddenly swarm the gym who have no clue what they are doing and do not even try to be serious about it and I have to wait 2-4 weeks till most of them are gone again
>>
File: qcbtA0p.jpg (514 KB, 1800x2156) Image search: [Google]
qcbtA0p.jpg
514 KB, 1800x2156
>>35217762
Thankfully they all end up going away by february but hell, january is genuinely a fucked up month
>>
You can do crunches at home to lose your love handles and belly.

No need to go to the gym and dieting.
>>
>>35217783
Don't forget your kale shake
>>
File: .png (440 KB, 921x741) Image search: [Google]
.png
440 KB, 921x741
>>35217783
you are an idiot

losing weight is primarily about calories in vs calories out, you don't need any exercise to lose weight, just don't eat like a hippo
>>
Well, I am starting this month, does that make me as bad as them?
>>
>>35217812
if you are serious about it and not just a waste of space you are fine
>>
>>35217812
It depends, are you starting because some stupid ny resolution or do you genuinely want to change your life and body for the better? I mean, are you going to complain every single day for the next moth and then leave because "it is tooo haaaaard" "I don't haaave tieeeeeem" and "it doesn't wooork, I eat nothing but salads all daaaay and work out a lot and I just can't loose weight :(" ?

If you are in the gym (or at any sports for that matter) with a serious mindset, no, you are fine, but if you are one of the other ones... Shoo Shoo gains goblin.
>>
File: 1449699490719.jpg (342 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449699490719.jpg
342 KB, 800x1200
>>35217744
Is this a good routine for a beginner?
>>
>>35217855
As a general guideline, yes, it is fine. Would recommend.
>>
File: 1448805263884.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1448805263884.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
tbph, I can't wait for NYR

I train after work at the moment (10pm-midnight), but I'll switch to 10am-noon on january 1st.

My plan is to appear like a "new guy at the gym", and become friends with NYR grills.
>So, you just started working out? same here hehe!
>really anon? you look like you train often
>nah I just do a lot of sports :^) wanna fugg ? :D

I've actually been planning this for 2 months or so, getting ripped atm
>>
>>35217884
>>
>>35217884
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>35217855
>triggered.jpeg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.