[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people glorify people who lost weight? Its like saying:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10
File: JaredSideBySide_large.jpg (67 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
JaredSideBySide_large.jpg
67 KB, 480x407
Why do people glorify people who lost weight?
Its like saying: "Hey, I was raping little girls on daily basis, but I decided to reduce number of my rape victims by half! Look how great person I am! *shares on facebook*"
>>
>>35216525
Ugh, I answered this to some autist just yesterday in another thread

Let me find what I wrote

"It's because you beat an addiction you ugly manlet
It's fucking awful that you got yourself into one to begin with, yes, but you managed to kick it, good for you you stupid fuck. Humanity is glad to have you back, now learn to fucking cherish it instead of bitching"
>>
vroooooooooooooom

:D
>>
>>35216612
Addiction to what? Addiction to food? I'm also addicted to food. But when I see some extra fat on my body, I just eat less and lift more. Where is my medal?
>>
>>35216525
I love coming to /fit/, it's the only place where people will unironically compare fat people to child rapists
>>
>>35216702
Your medal is not being a disgusting fat cunt.

Also its hard to loose weight when you have gained so much.
>>
>>35216702
Your body is your medal.
If you have a really really good body, then you can get actual medals
>>
>>35216702
It sounds like you're just butthurt that other people are getting attention. Grow up.
>>
>>35216525
Literally the worst analysis I've ever heard, please end your life.
>>
File: ed1[1].png (91 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ed1[1].png
91 KB, 250x250
>Its like saying: "Hey, I was raping little girls on daily basis, but I decided to reduce number of my rape victims by half! Look how great person I am! *shares on facebook*"
>>
>>35216525
Are you the same anon who wrote this in the progress thread?
>>
>>35216702
What's wrong, are you lonely? Does seeing other people getting praised hurt your feelings? Are you a child? Are you 6 years old?
>>
>>35216525
Going from landwhale to /fit/ is a lot more difficult than going from pretty much /fit/ to /fit/.

Nobody cares that you added 5lbs to your PR, because that happens so often to so many people. Losing 300 lbs rarely happens, so its bound to get attention.
>>
>>35216762
I think so, yes
He's probanly a particularly angry hungry skeleton
>>
We should glorify obese people that become normal.

If anything, it makes the fatties feel even more like fucking failures
>>
File: 1449840387898.jpg (9 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
1449840387898.jpg
9 KB, 231x300
>>35216762
>>35216777
>mfw OP is actually a Healthy At Every Size Landwhale who is just projecting on /fitizens/
>>
>>35216796
What's this guys name again?
>>
>>35216804
Ricardo
>>
>>35216632
Underrated post
>>
>>35216777
>trying to undermine his point by projecting onto his motivations
he's right
>>
>>35216804
Moneysynonym Muscialinstrument
>>
>>35216816
Nope, his point is shit
>>
>>35216831
he's right, though - it's a lowering of standards all across the board.
>>
>>35216702
>Addiction to what? Addiction to food?
Why do so many people still find this such and incredible concept? Without even reaching to the biology and chemistry of addiction, just look at the behavior. The whole HAES thing is pretty much the same as an alcoholic denying he has a problem and trying to justify it.
>>
>>35216804
Rich "anything less than five and you can kiss your gains goodbye" Piana
>>
>>35216851
He really isn't
Stop being autistic

Imagine you break your leg but after a few months recovering you can finally walk again
People are happy to see that and will congratulate you on your recovery, even though not having broken limbs is something most people already do to begin with. You did nothing special. But you recovered from a bad situation and seeing people recovering from bad situations is something everyone likes.

It's not a competition m8
>>
>>35216876
if you broke your leg because you repeatedly made needlessly reckless decisions OP wouldn't have sympathy then either.
>>
>>35216702
Lmaoing @ the fat butthurt replying to you
>>
>>35216900
Yes you would
Not from you, probably, because you sound like a sociopath
But the people around the broken legged individual would be happy to see he's ok, even if it happened while he was doing something stupid like, say, trying to imitate those faggots that make videos of them doing dangerous shit in high altitudes
>>
>>35216900
Yea m8, there's no possible leg breaking scenario where it's not your own fault.
>>
File: fat kid.gif (2 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
fat kid.gif
2 MB, 280x158
>>35216876
You dont get fat by an accident. You get fat by being lazy and irresponsible
>>
>>35216942
You can get your bones broken by being lazy and irresponsible too, doesn't matter
My point is not based on HOW it happens, it's just that whatever fucked up shit might have happened to you for whatever reason, people LIKE seeing you recover from it
Doesn't matter if it's fat
Or broken bones
Or depression
Or drug addiction or whatever

If you manage to beat it, people will feel good about it with you
>>
>>35216930
there are hardly any long-term weight-gain scenarios where it isn't entirely their own responsibility that it happened.
>>
>>35216942
It really isn't that black & white. Sure, when you get older and reach adulthood you should (certainly in this day and age) have the means and knowhow to be healthy and if you gain some weight you can diet and exercise a bit more. But it's really not that simple when you reach an elite level of fatness, unless you're doing some kind of feeder fetish. The habits you get taught as a child are a lot harder to overcome than the first week in college spent drinking and eating shit. Nothing impossible but it's a factor that's often forgotten when talking about out classic hamplanets.
>>
>>35216929
>you sound like a sociopath
as I understand it sociopathy is being unable to empathise with anyone, indifference to a stranger suffering is within the normal range of humanity.

I'm not even saying you shouldn't be happy to see them well again, the OP is about not glorifying them.
>>
>>35216942
Spoken like a young adult with a fast metabolism and little/no responsibilities.
>>
>>35216964
>if you manage to beat it
they -are- the "it" in this case. If they stop actively making themselves obese and overweight then they won't be.
>>
>>35217046
>the OP is about not glorifying them.
OP's definition of glorifying seems to be literally people liking their story on facebook
Which is basically just saying "good job son" to that person then moving on with your life
>>
>>35217051
>responsibilities
>metabolism
all you have to do is eat less.
>>
>>35217073
What?
>>
>>35216702
You triggered the fatasses lmao
>>
File: boogie.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boogie.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>Hi guys fluffy2988 comin' at you live once again through the power of my own denial.
>>
>>35217007
>habits
like what?
>>
Read this in Lui's voice
>>
>>35217109
Things like holding back after your fifth McD of the day or cooking things in stead of deep frying.

Did you really need me to define healthy habits?
>>
>>35216702
If you're addicted to food how can you just eat less? That's like hearing from a meth addict that if his veins start to collapse he'll just shoot up less until they heal
>>
>>35217085
As I see it, the OP's point of view is that there is nothing making someone obese than their own behaviour -as such it's entirely their responsibility that they're obese/overweight.

Addiction makes it slightly more complicated - maybe - but I still think he's nearer to the truth than anyone else in this thread so far.

If he's right, then there's no reason to glorify them "overcoming" what is not even an obstacle. It's like that simpsons episode where the EMTs come to rescue Homer from having his hand stuck in a vending machine trying to get a soda can - right before they're about to saw his hand off one of the EMTs looking into the machine at the back says "Wait, are you just holding onto the can?".

If these people are holding onto the can then they don't deserve any sympathy.
>>
>>35217170
>As I see it, the OP's point of view is that there is nothing making someone obese than their own behaviour -as such it's entirely their responsibility that they're obese/overweight.

Ok granted. So?
They dig themselves into a hole, yes, but then they crawled back out of it. And that's great. You took a wrong turn but managed to find your way back, congratulations buddy
>>
>>35217170
This thread is just one shit analogy after the other. This is not how addiction works.
>>
>>35217102
His wife is probably a feeder
>>
File: Laughing_toad_warlord.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_toad_warlord.gif
1 MB, 800x533
They don't deserve to be honored, but the attention they get serves a greater purpose. It shows that you CAN beat obesity, and that doing so is the right thing to do.

Honoring weightloss is the opposite of fatacceptance. Promote that shit everywhere you see it and if you can, try to make the conversations lean towards how simple it really is and how bad things were before the change.

>Mfw I lost 60 lbs in a year with just cutting the trash from my diet and some strengthtraining
>Mfw I tell fat leftists, femnazis, SJWs and other betas how much of an irresponsible slob I used to be looking like that
>Mfw they silently rage and meekly try to formulate a response
>>
>>35217139
so not being taught how to cook is "hard to overcome"? I never had anyone really teach me how to cook, I taught myself.

I'd like to think if someone's life is in danger it isn't that hard to learn not to deep-fry things or over-eat.
>>
>>35217158
that's exactly what any addict needs to do, to intake less of the drug (if it's one you need to be weaned off like alcohol) or intake none of it.

that is the only way out, nothing else - talking about that as though it's an unrealistic suggestion means there is no way out.
>>
>>35217229
Yeah, that's what they NEED to do, but not what they actually do, cuz they addicts and shit
>>
>>35217195
I guess I would agree as long as they honestly see that it was their own actions which resulted in the obesity, and they weren't "burdened" and "heroically overcame" etc.

I'm sick of narcissism altogether in society, but it's especially repellent when it's someone talking themselves up because of something -they- did to themselves which somehow makes them special and heroic.
>>
>>35217217
Not being thought to hold back and realize the damage you're doing by eating shit and not exercising is something that can get out of hand real fast as a kid and will be hard to overcome later in life, yes. There's an entire plethora of good habits parents should teach their kids about health, do you seriously not get this? Even the necessity of maintaining a healthy lifestyle is something you should get educated on early in life.

>I'd like to think if someone's life is in danger it isn't that hard to learn not to deep-fry things or over-eat.
Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about m8. You're coming of as really childish and naive right about now.
>>
>>35217196
how many of the 30% population with obesity are addicts - all of them?

The information is there as to how to overcome addiction, if they are not using that information then they are what's standing in the way.
>>
File: 1449338172661.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1449338172661.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>35217158
other than getting addicted to meth or heroin is at least somewhat understandable, being addicted enough to food to be unable to cut back from 3500-4000 kcal a day to 2500-3000 is just a huge joke
>>
>>35217277
>how many of the 30% population with obesity are addicts - all of them?
No, of course not. But you were comparing addiction to some soda can scene from the Simpsons which was an atrocious analogy.

>The information is there as to how to overcome addiction, if they are not using that information then they are what's standing in the way
If you really think overcoming an addiction is just to google it you're either very naive or living in an ivory tower.
>>
>>35217206
OP is taking a longer-term view of this however. As I understand it he's suggesting raising the standards to where self-care is something we expect of others and ourselves (it isn't now).

Promoting weight-loss is one thing - encouraging personal responsibility is what the OP seems to be about.
>>
>>35217240
some do it, though, and then they become ex-addicts.

saying "it's really hard when you're addicted" enables addicts such as >>35217102 to "opt out" with that as an excuse.
>>
>>35217292
akshually

Food can release happy chemicals in your brain similar to some hard drugs so it's not that much of a retarded thought
>>
>>35217270
so you're saying there isn't enough information out there and the obese are not aware how unhealthy it is? I think the health risks of obesity are understated by society, so maybe there is some room for being understanding if someone honestly thinks being overweight is healthy. If that's the case then we need more information spread about it.

>you have no idea, childish etc.
I'm not saying it's easy to resist cravings etc. I'm saying it isn't hard to learn what it takes to be healthy. If you have access to the internet, if you see a doctor then the information is all there.
>>
>>35217304
That's what I mean to encourage aswell, by adding a negative flair to the praise they get. Just saying that the attention they get might actually be good in the long run.

Personal responsibility will never stick with leftists, but small nudges of negativity might appeal to their one trademark psychological flaw: Oversocializing.
>>
>>35217301
you misunderstood, I mentioned addiction as the -exception- to what I was saying.

I'm not saying it's only a matter of having the information - I'm saying once you have the information then the only thing left is your application of willpower - that's it.
>>
>>35217328
but as he's saying, they're still able to eat - they only need to eat a little less than before.
>>
>>35217371
>so you're saying there isn't enough information out there and the obese are not aware how unhealthy it is?
Nope, that's not at all what I said. I was talking about getting taught habits by your parents early at life. I don't know where you live but I don't know many obese toddlers operating computers to read published articles about nutrition.

> I think the health risks of obesity are understated by society
I completely agree

>I'm not saying it's easy to resist cravings etc. I'm saying it isn't hard to learn what it takes to be healthy.
I really don't want to repeat what I said so here
>>35217007
>>
>>35216716
Fat people are worse because it's not illegal yet and they can get away with it.
>>
>>35216525
tumblr pls go
you are not welcome on /fit/.
>>
>>35217394
Sure, just saying that it's not that weird to get addicted to food.
>>
>>35216525
Because it requires discipline and perseverance. The same qualities we all strive for in our fit quest. They are qualities to be praised. Well done former fatty.
>>
>>35217304
How is it discouraging personal responsability to praise people after they unfuck themselves? Taking responsability is exactly what allowed them to lose weight in the first place. What you're praising is them managing to tale their life back
>>
I gained a crazy amount of weight because I was fat and lazy, and enjoyed video games more then doing things outside.

I also lost the weight over 200lbs because I wasn't lazy anymore, and enjoyed doing things outside. I never asked for validation or people to praise me. Honestly when people compliment me I get mad inside because they are implying I'm done.

I do it and did it for myself, I am in amazing shape now and you would look at a before and after and there would be zero recognition. I am a totally different person, I have an amazing gf knows a little but not much, I have a new life and I'm only 22.

People that seek attention of validation for losing weight are doing it for the wrong reasons. I made it my job to stay hidden when I was losing my weight.
>>
>>35217384
Well either I can't read well or you have a very vague way of expressing yourself
>>
>>35217415
Of course they can
They're not hurting anyone else
Are you seriously dumb?
>>
>>35217439
>Honestly when people compliment me I get mad inside because they are implying I'm done

Wow.
>Being this fucking neurotic
>>
>>35217460
>implying
I accept compliments but I dont let them change my goals.

You probably are one of that fatties that makes up tons of excuses for why hes fat.
>>
>>35216723
You actually lose weight faster the heavier you are when you start eating less and/or exercising.

Your body exerts more energy just existing when you are heavier, of course.
>>
>>35217444
Drug trafficking (and even consuming drugs) is punished because it represents a hazard to public health. You can find a very similar argument thinking about the obesity pandemic that we're living.
>>
>>35217487
>Being THIS fucking neurotic

Lmao you really do like to project.
What makes you think I'm fat? Just because I thought you being so paranoid about receiving a compliment was kind of ridiculous?
>>
>>35217518
Drug make people violent and prone to doing shit like stealing to support their habit
Fat people couldn't get violent and rob someone even if they wanted to
>>
>>35217407
If you're overweight as a toddler then that's another issue - that is like an accident you have to overcome. It isn't right to use "I was raised to be obese" as an excuse to not lose weight "it's so hard" etc.

It isn't about published articles about nutrition either, all you need to read is one or two how-to articles.
>>
>>35217538
Yeah but you're thinking about the consequences of doing some drugs (not all drugs get you violent though, see stoners), but the justification of the criminalization is that any conduct related to drugs represents itself a danger to public health as a whole.
>>
>>35217328
yeah everybody knows that but the difference is so huge and that is what makes it a big joke

you can't fucking compare hard drugs and food in any way, drug addiction is on a whole another dimension about 3 billion levels above food addiction

even quitting tobacco is not worth that much of a praise but if somebody quits heroine or benzos after an addiction I've actually gotta give it to them. food also is something that everybody does already anyway, fatties just do a bit too much, not like they're quitting eating altogether
>>
>>35217430
I agree, the trouble is "I'm addicted" is used as an excuse to avoid having to address it.

addiction or not, the answer is the same - eat less.

>>35217436
if it was their own fault then it's like praising someone for paying their debts.
>>
>>35217588
>it's like praising someone for paying their debts

That happens. Duh. That's really not the type of situation you see people coming out of very often
If someone is elbow deep in debt and then manage to pay it all off I'd definitely be like "you did it man good for you"
>>
>>35217584
>drug addiction is on a whole another dimension about 3 billion levels above food addiction
I've never seen anything about one addiction being "more" than another.
>>
>>35217619
ok, I mean returning something you've borrowed. If I borrow my neighbour's power-tools and then expect him to thank me when I return them - that's what OP sees when he sees the ex-obese being congratulated.
>>
>>35217696
That's stupid
Fat people aren't taking anything from anyone
And I really doubt the ones that lose weight do it just cause they're expecting praise. Getting praised is out of their control
>>
File: 1449734929336.jpg (61 KB, 614x411) Image search: [Google]
1449734929336.jpg
61 KB, 614x411
>>35217640
eating a little bit more food than you need to barely has any effect on brain chemistry compared to being addicted and doing hard drugs
>>
>>35217741
it isn't quantity which affects neurochemistry - it's content. I'm starting to suspect you haven't looked into it.
>>
>>35217829
>it isn't quantity which affects neurochemistry
dropped
>>
>>35217640
There are different levels of addiction though.

Certain drugs (heroine, meth, cocaine, alcohol) are classified as addictive substances because your body will become physically dependent on them. Physical addiction happens because of specific chemical properties of a substance, and you're body literally needs more or it will suffer.

Practically everything else (tv, vidya, fapping, food, gambling) is addicting on a psychological level. Severity differs significantly from person to person because the basis of the addiction is within the individual's psyche rather than the substance itself.
>>
>>35217865
maybe you're confused by over-eating being used as the defining symptom of food addiction.

it still isn't the quantity which makes the addiction, though.
>>
>>35217877
you illustrated two types of addiction and that makes sense. I'm still lost as to how you say one of those is "higher" let alone "3 billion times".
>>
I'm going to eggsplain something to you OP.

Firstly, your liking of raping little girls and being extremely obese is retarded and offensive. Don't fucking trigger me.

Secondly, and the reason why it's motivation, is because when people get into that shape; they lose hope.

Becoming obese like that doesn't happen overnight. It takes years upon years.
Now imagine watching your body, year after year, degrade into something that doesn't even look human anymore. THAT is why so many people find these formerly-FatAsFuck people motivational; they are a living example of someone who lost it all and yet were able to come back.
You and I do not understand the physiological stresses that these people suffer. I'm not a HAES delusional fuck but I do acknowledge that these people are caught in a limbo of "I know this is terrible for me but there is not hope". They are hopeless.

>inb4 "They should've stopped themselves before they became that big!"

Of course, but the food these fuckers eat aren't the foods /fit/ generally eats. They're the ones eating bags full of McPuke and BurgerTard. To become this big, it isn't an unhealthy relationship with food because McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell (I think the guy in the video said he was going to eat 7 quesadillas or some shit) because it implies that garbage IS food.
It is NOT food.

TL;DR
>These people suffered with a hopeless attitude for years
>The minority that makes it back are seen as "doing something incredibly hard"
>Kill yourself for trying to draw similarities between raping little girls and being morbidly obese, towelhead shitskin. That shit won't fly here, Ahmed. Back to Syria.
>>
>>35217951
For the record, I'm not the anon you were initially arguing with.

Drug addiction is on a different level than food addiction because of the type of addiction it is. It is physically more difficult to kick a heroin addiction than it is to kick a food addiction.

As far as psychological addiction goes, pretty much anything that gives pleasure can be psychologically addictive, and it's pointless to try to rank them. I will say that a food addiction has more adverse side effects than others (ie it makes you fat) which could in turn fuel the addiction further because becoming a fatass will probably fuck you up psychologically as well.
>>
>>35218062
>thinking addiction is about pleasure
If you think dopamine is about pleasure you're using outdated neuroscience (which admittedly a lot of people including non-specialist medical doctors still use).

I'm pretty skeptical about what you're saying - it's plausible there would be a difference but at this point I can't tell if you're educated or not.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIX-RyorgkQ

Anyone here gotten big with his approach: just bulking to the higher end of a healthy bodyfat, then recomping til leaner, then rinsing and repeating?
>>
>>35218281

Disregard. meant to start a new thread lol.
>>
>>35218119
Addiction itself is not about pleasure, as in it's not the pleasure of eating or watching tv that you become addicted to - there is obviously more going on than that.

What part are you skeptical about? The main point I'm trying to convey is that physical addiction from drugs is different and more severe than psychological addiction from other things.
>>
>>35216525
Because obesity is an epidemic and they show that those people can still turn their lives around.
Also, they're proud of them for no longer being worthless pieces of shit and becoming normal members of society.

If your brother was a junkie bum, wouldn't you be proud if he quit drugs and got a decent job?
>>
>>35218369
Exactly, OP is a faggot, complains about fatties then gets mad when they get fit.
>>
>>35218331
Addiction isn't related to pleasure at all, though. People become addicted to self-harm which isn't pleasurable, but it stimulates the brain the same way cocaine and some foods do.

There are most likely more addictions where pleasure and addiction overlap but I think only because we're more likely to repeat pleasurable behaviours enough for an addiction to stick.

Someone with a "psychological" addiction will still suffer physical withdrawal symptoms. They may well be not as severe as heroin withdrawal though.
>>
>>35216702
If you want attention, balloon up to 70% body fat and then lose it all again, faggot
>>
>>35218524
Good point with the cutting example. What you said in your second line is what I was trying to get at. It's not the pleasure of the action that is addictive, nor is it the action itself, but the fact that it is pleasurable makes it a lot easier to form an addiction around.

I'm not trying to downplay the legitimacy of psychological addiction by any means here btw. I only want to point out the difference between physical addiction, where the addictive properties come from the substance itself, versus psychological addiction, where they do not.
>>
>>35217489
You lose weight faster, but the hunger is many times stronger. So, while you'll be able to progress very quickly, your body will fight you the whole way with all it has.

If it was easy we wouldn't be seeing the percentage of adults being obese skyrocketing this fast with no chance of turning back.
>>
File: fatties dindu nufin u thinnist.png (118 KB, 523x506) Image search: [Google]
fatties dindu nufin u thinnist.png
118 KB, 523x506
>>35217538
The consequences of obesity are no laughing matter, however.

I'm pretty sure crime doesn't get close to those numbers.
>>
>>35218725
how much money is saved through early death - spending their most productive years into the economy without needing 24hr care in their old-age?
>inb4 >obese >productive
>>
>>35216525
>why do people praise each other for normalizing their behavior/bodies?

Because being a normal fucking human in society is a commendable thing. If people weren't normal society would fall apart.

>b-but mediocrity is bad people should strive for greatness

To be normal is a great struggle for some people. To be an average healthy weight, to work at an average job for average pay....this is a fantasy for them. For every young man that gets his ass out of the ghetto there's 100 that live and die there. For every fatty that transforms himself into your average dyel there's a hamplanet galaxy sucking disability checks into their orbit.

People are praised for attaining mediocrity because it's easy for a person to set themselves up for failure and continue failing their entire life.
>>
>>35216525
What you are saying is Utopic. Like: why would you make mistakes? are you stupid?
Shit happens, but we overcome it, thats the human nature, and we admire that.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.