[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuckin metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tfwuglyaf.jpg (76 KB, 530x297) Image search: [Google]
tfwuglyaf.jpg
76 KB, 530x297
Hey /fit/
1.83+ meter 75kg+
I have high as fuck metabolism, can't gain weight no matter how much I eat. I don't work out, cos wouldn't that reduce weight even more? fml help please
>>
>>35215689
With a metabolism as high as yours I recommend
x3 GOMAD
>>
>>35215689
The sticky explains it pretty well, but I'll put it in layman's terms and tell you to read the sticky if you want it explained better.
If you wanna get jacked, you gotta overeat and weight train.
>>
File: cup-o-rage.jpg (157 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
cup-o-rage.jpg
157 KB, 340x444
You don't have a high metabolism you just don't eat enough. Count your calories and you'll notice. I've been cutting at 1500 for 7 months and I can't believe I was eating more then that. The body adjusts to over and under eating.

EAT MORE
/thread
>>
>>35215689
You are as bad as the fatasses who say they eat air and gain weight. No one wants to be uncomfortable during periods of adaptation but deal with it. Eat more food you bitch. One guy in another thread ate 12 croissants.

If you're a weak faggot and can't eat because your tummy hurts, then drink your food. Blend whole milk, whey protein, peanut butter and oats. Add a banana. Drink that with your meals. Add more olive oil to your food when cooking.

Its not fucking hard
>>
File: 1447894018826.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1447894018826.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>>35215689
>Metabolism meme

Do you realize how dumb and uneducated you sound saying that shit? What is it that your body does that makes it burn calories at an accelerated rate compared to lets say mine?

The fact that you are 75kg+ and not 60 at 183cm kind of implies you are able to gain weight? no?

You are a delusional autist, with skewed perceptions of what a lot of food is.
>>
>>35215730
This
Life is suffering in all aspects, Buddhism is built on this philosophy. When you overcome that, and accept suffering as life, you can grow without the limitations of fear from pain and loss.

The mind adapts
The body adapts
The spirit adapts
>>
>>35215689
>>35215739
And why wouldnt you work out? Do you want all your calories to end up becoming fat? Really? lol goddamn normies
>>
File: 1448458817805.jpg (2 KB, 102x89) Image search: [Google]
1448458817805.jpg
2 KB, 102x89
>>35215689
>can't gain weight no matter how much I eat
ahahahaha, sure m8
>>
>>35215751
Shut up with your spiritual crap. No one needs that shit.
>>
Metabolism rate (fast and slow are a bit misleading words) means how much calories your body needs to maintain itself casually. People have different rates, and it depends HIGHLY on how you live, how you eat, sleep, exercise. It's not much about genetics and almost entirely on your habits and way of living

on over 96% of people it varies 20% at max - when you have two guys at 180cm who weight 80kg, one might need 2000 calories to maintain his body and the other 2400 in the biggest difference case. And keep in mind these are the extremes. That's almost nothing

So, eat more. You're not eating much. COUNT your calories, this cannot be stressed enough. Eat
>>
>>35215689
What does your diet look like?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.