[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have only drank water for an entire week >Have not eaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1435518123052.jpg (23 KB, 288x215) Image search: [Google]
1435518123052.jpg
23 KB, 288x215
>Have only drank water for an entire week
>Have not eaten any food at all
>Havn't lost any weight
Whats the go here /fit/?
>>
starvation mode
>>
not reading the sticky
>>
>>35212972
Why are you doing this, pray tell?
>>
>>35212972
Some faggot on the internet is lying
>>
>>35212989
Trying to lose weight fast and I've got enough fat to last me a few weeks.
>>
This is all your water weight. First you bloat, and then you drop 10 pounds, just like that
>>
>>35212999
If you can stick with it, then by all means go ahead. It's probably just water being retained by your body or some such. Give it another week, I'm sure you'll see results.
>>
>>35212999
You're aware that's not how it works, correct? What are you trying to lose weight so quickly for?
>>
water retention in cells
>>
>>35212983
myth
>>35212972
don't be a fool, look into PSMF, the fastest way to lose weight without dying or going auschwitz.
>>
>>35213212
>myth

Then why is it in the almighty sticky?
>>
>>35212972
If you aren't eating how are you consuming enough protein to maintain muscle mass? Do you not care about the gains you've acquired?
>>
>>35213219
I wouldn't say it's a myth, but lifting, cardio, and high protein intake will spike the metabolism to essentially keep you out of "starvation mode". I'm not that anon, but if you're training, recovery, and diet are in check you should never experience starvation mode
>>
>>35213219
It is a myth up until the point of a low body fat percentage, only then does this ''starvation mode'' occur
>>
>>35212972
the go is that you are lying
>>
>>35212972
Is the water you are drinking soda?
>>
>>35212972
I swear you're female.
>>
>>35212972

Impossible anon. I drank 10 cups of water a day while eating only oven cooked meat and veggies + fruit, first week down 7kg, 2nd week down 4kg, 3rd week down 4kg.

I dont think its healthy at all tgough to deny your body nutrients not found in water desu. If you arent eating protein then you will lose muscle as well as fat in your weight loss.
>>
>>35212972
Stop measuring success by weight, which changes with water intake fist of all.
Second of all, your body is not creating calories from nowhere to keep you fat. That's literally impossible. We tell this to everyone. You won't believe me and you'll stay fat. That's how it is, has been, and will be.
>>
DNP
N
P
>>
the most accurate measure of body fat is via tape measures around your waist and skin calipers at various parts of your body. It will consistently go down, where weight fluctuates far too much.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.