[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rope climbing machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: marpo-vlt-rope-trainer-1.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
marpo-vlt-rope-trainer-1.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
is this a meme machine, /fit/ or can I actually accomplish something using it? Tried one out yesterday and got a decent burn in my shoulders and tris/bis using it a few different ways but not sure if its just because its a new type of exercise, know what I mean?
>>
Looks interesting. Might be worth it just for the novelty of having something new and interesting to add to your workout
>>
>>35209662
I'd be so fucking into this, holy shit.
>>
you can do a bunch of different exercises, the seat pops off. you can "climb" up, do a deadlift kinda thing, lunging squat kinda things.

I dunno. Its a novelty anyway
>>
>>35209662
If you like that machine you might aswell be a nigger.
>>
The reason is you are doing a different exercise and your muscles haven't adapted to the different movement yet.

Also, why not just hang a rope at a tall height and climb it instead? It'd be a shit ton cheaper.
>>
>>35209966

ceilings in my gym are 10 ft.
>>
>>35209977
>being at a shitty gym
Let me guess: the pull bars are placed four feet above the ground?
>>
does it make your pee pee feel weird when you use it?
>>
>>35209996

its the Y. but apparently they can afford new shit you haven't even heard about

>>35210000
a little bit. if I had to guess the resistance on high is about 80lb eqivalent, pulling single handedly. I have a feeling this machine could get me to puke city fastet than a pair of 80lb dumbbells so its got tgat going for it

but like the other guy said, its new and Ill probably acclimate pretty fast and then its muscle endurance.
>>
>>35209662
I use the one at my uni's rec to warm up for a few minutes doing a variety of exercises.
The main issues with it are it's prone to breaking and the rope starts to hurt your hands after a while.
>>
>>35210462
>the rope starts to hurt your hands after a while.

sounds like a reason to use it every god damn day until your hands are impervious steel claws like you ate Devil Fruit

>see you on the Grand Line
>>
>>35210532
I use it ~5 times a week but for only 5 minutes a time. But I'm not kidding how it breaks a ton, like once or twice a month.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.