[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't been to /fit/ in 4 years >visit today &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: fear.jpg (31 KB, 326x222) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
31 KB, 326x222
>haven't been to /fit/ in 4 years
>visit today
>mfw

jesus christ wtf happened?

wtf is with all the girl/ass threads? is there seriously a fucking instagram thread up?

>all these threads asking how to talk to girls

since when the fuck did /fit/ become /r9k/? What happened to Tinytrip? WHERE IS HARSH?

What's with all the fucking normies? jesus christ, was the a mass immigration from bb.com or reddit or something?
>>
>>35208394
>normies

everyone who says it unironicly will die as a virgin

now go back to r9k you cringing loser
>>
File: likemad.gif (2 MB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
likemad.gif
2 MB, 500x272
>>35208394
and you're the rest to the 100%
threads whining about how shit fit has become

congrats fucktard
>>
>>35208394
Fuck m8 I'm wondering where the high test threads disappeared to the past few days...
>>
>>35208394
>since when the fuck did /fit/ become /r9k/?
>What's with all the fucking normies?
Uhhh
>>
i'm pretty sure there were fitqueen and howtotalktogirls/imautistic threads on /fit/ 4 years ago

all i miss are threads making fun of tinytrip
>>
>no Uzeeh
>no Trucrypt
>no Tiny (this is a good thing t b h)
>no Bobby
>no functional strength meme
>>
>>35208394
How did you leave? Tell me. And don't say you just clicked the X in the corner cause that doesn't fucking work.
>>
shit was worse before there was a gay, camwhore and pony containment board

but yeah people always focus on the negative
>>
>>35208455

This stole my breath for a moment
>>
>tfw no more adie
>>
>>35208394

just wondering, how come you didn't visit fit in in the past 4 years. U became heterosexual or something????
>>
File: 1429435932995.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429435932995.gif
2 MB, 200x200
all the good trips are gone, or dead
old fags are gone
everyone who is here is post 2012

welcome to the cancer that is fit
>>
>>35208610
The only good trip is a dead trip
>>
>>35208610
That's basically 4chan in general, newfags are all basically edgier redditors.

Oh and one last thing
>good trips
>good
>trips
>>
I left for 5 years myself. I can't believe people still care about zyzz although it has died down a bit.

What happened to tiny? Did he just leave?
>>
File: 1431622387866.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1431622387866.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>35208721
tiny was good so was the cardio fag who would make those comics. apart from that there were maybe a hand full of decent ones
>>
Strongtoast has given me some fantastic advice but everyone should post anonymously
>>
>>35208821
yea agreed
I heard supermang was a pretty cool guy
so juicy
>>
>>35208394
/fit/ was exactly the same 4 years ago. stop being a faggot, this shitfest never changes.
>>
>>35208394

Who; Tiny here

Sick cunt and stuff breh
>>
File: harshtowers.jpg (18 KB, 329x359) Image search: [Google]
harshtowers.jpg
18 KB, 329x359
>>35208394
/fit/ as you used to know it is as dead as Tiny's parents.
Nowadays it's a mix of /soc/, /adv/ and /b/ but mostly agnstly teenagers whining about not having a girlfriend.
It's utterly pathetic...
Like Harsh was..
>>
>>35208914
>/fit/ was exactly the same 4 years ago.
There are way more /r9k/ cunts slightly less /pol/ cunts and considering the anime thread just got deleted I think their are less people from /a/ here as well
>>
>>35208610
Been huur sense 2010 ya fag
Fit is the same shithole it's always been
Just a different people taking the shits
>>
What ever happened to ennui?

I too, just came back after a long period of being off /fit/ and my god this is place is worse than my first visit. Literally kill yourselves.
>>
>>35209068
>tore bicep
>unemployed
>lives at home with mommy

u mean fagit?
>>
>>35209083
>not living with parents still
I want normies to leave.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.