[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Very Unique Fitness Case - Need Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 1449274736243.gif (291 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1449274736243.gif
291 KB, 200x213
Alright, here for some talk as I've found ZERO information on this and most resources that would generally help aren't super useful. I've got some interesting hurdles to overcome but I badly want to get /fit/ and I know you guys have the smarts to help out.

Here's the big three:

>Disabled. Gotta be low impact exercise. Gentle on joints
>Transgender. Been on hormones for a few months now. Trying to not gain 'manly muscle', wanna lose weight and look nice
>Can't eat meat. It makes my liver enzymes go up and that'll get me kicked off hormones which is a no go. Vegitarian/Vegan eating has to be done.

Yeah, this is a strange case, but I'm going through a ton right now and I have a major goal to eat better, look better, and feel better once I'm done with all of it. Gonna transform my life in a good way.

So, ya'll got my story and my unique concerns. I need ideas on how to get on a good diet plan and a solid workout routine to get going on my path to fitness. Anyone wanna help?
>>
>>35205787
Maybe you should have thought ahead before you decided to drastically alter your body chemistry. That aside, if you want to lose weight drop your carbs and go on a caloric deficit. Lift weights, you won't be able to put on much mass if you're being given hormones. Read the sticky
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>Disabled
>Transgender
>Vegan

never gonna make it
>>
>>35205787
>wanna lose weight

That's easy. In your particular circumstances, just kill yourself.
>>
>>35205814
We'll all make it breh
OP just won't make it for 15x as long
>>
>>35205787
You literally can't make it. I mean you actively sabatoged your own making it man
>>
File: EfqlD.jpg (101 KB, 838x719) Image search: [Google]
EfqlD.jpg
101 KB, 838x719
Want help? Post pics with timestamp.

>gentle on joints
Doubt you'll ever go hard enough to injury yourself.

>transgender
If you want to look like a girl then focus more on your legs. If you want to lose weight then read the sticky and lift with a slight deficit. You'll tone up a bit while losing fat.

>vegan
There's a shit-ton of pages dedicated to vegan food and meals, with protein and whatever.

>strange case
Sure thing kek
>>
>>35205813
Yeah it sucks. Didn't actually know about the meat thing till after I got bloodwork done. In a way it's lucky I found found, would've eventually started to kill me.

>>35205840
I don't care if it takes forever, that's no big deal. I know results don't come overnight, I'm not delusional.

>>35205862
I don't need like, crazy levels of fitness. Just wanna be healthy in general.

>>35205864
Best advice in the thread desu, but I'm not popping up pics sorry
>>
>Big three

Don't you mean two? I figured being disabled and transgendered were the same thing.
>>
>>35205787
Read the sticky
Post penis
>>
>>35205897
oh you
>>
>>35205787

Holy shit. Literally in the running for gold in the oppression Olympics. I thought it was just a meme, but an actual crippled tranny vegan. Damn senpai baka
>>
>>35205931
Not gonna lie, it really sucks. Honestly hate the vegan part, but it's that or no hormones/eventually start dying of liver failure. Living is kinda nice right?

The disability isn't TOO bad, but walking like crap ain't winning me any favors. Life sometimes sucks, but it's just another mountain to climb.
>>
>>35205787
Just leave this board and never come back.
>>
No hate towards transgender but honestly they should
Treat it like a mental illness. We don't accept schizophrenia, we try to
Mitigate it's symptoms.

It's been shown that people who are transgender have a high co morbidity with depression and often times it doesn't go away even after the gender reassignment.
>>
>>35205836
best advice ITT
>>
>>35205814
This

Jesus christ just kill yourself.
>>
>>35205787
There's an image for how to workout to look like a trap that floats around. Go to /r/ and ask somebody if they have it. I think most of the exercises are bodyweight stuff so that'll be sufficiently low impact.

and you dietary restriction from meat won't really matter because, as you say, you don't want to build muscle.
>>
>>35205787
Follow the advice from Louis Prima and swim, swim, swim, swim...
>>
>>35205994
I'm not delusional to think it's not some sort of mental disorder. It's literally a brain having compatibility issues with the body. I tried everything else I could manage for quite a few years, this is kind of the last ditch effort.

Honestly agree with you on a solid bit of it desu. Not everyone is happy afterwords it's true. Hoping I'm a lucky case.

>>35206040
Yo da real MVP. I'll go hunting, might honestly be useful.

>>35206044
Hadn't thought of that, it fits all the workout requirements. Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1410194449879.png (10 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1410194449879.png
10 KB, 427x474
>>35205787

>Transgender meme
>>
>>35205814
Yea pretty much just end it, living with any one of those is bad enough
>>
>>35206126
I just tell myself it could be worse. Because heck it could be. Gonna do the best I can with it
>>
>>35205787
>people actually become transgender

What the fuck. I'm actually really accepting of gay and lesbian people but I draw the line at transgender. It's a literal mental illness. Doctors don't say shit cause they can make a buck off of it
>>
>>35205787
>>Disabled. Gotta be low impact exercise. Gentle on joints
most lifts are as gentle on joints as possible... maybe do kneeling squats for legs... but chances are you want slender legs so you can just skip squatting altogether for hip thrusts.

>Trying to not gain 'manly muscle', wanna lose weight and look nice
you won't gain muscle without eating at a surplus... you could lose muscle while lifting, simply by eating at a deficit..

gaining too much muscle is a non-existant problem... it is like saying "i don't want to make TOO much money"

firstly, it aint happening by itself, you got to dedicate yourself to see real results... you dont accidently get huej

that being said: avoid training deltoids and trapezius.. will give you a more masculine look.

>Can't eat meat.
doesn't matter, get protein from non-meat sources.
>>
>>35206202
>it's a literal mental illness
so was homosexuality, until very recently.
it was in medical textbooks and everything
>>
File: gluteal emg activation 1 of 3.jpg (114 KB, 605x685) Image search: [Google]
gluteal emg activation 1 of 3.jpg
114 KB, 605x685
>>35206226
this.
all three "problems" are non-existent and won't really affect your training enough to make it different than your average female's training.

there is no info online about these three issues, because they are all three non-issues.

literally just fucking lift.

get thee to thy hip thrustery
>>
>Disabled
>Transgender
>Vegan

you're a genetic failure you can't get swoll
>>
File: gluteal emg activation 2 of 3.jpg (97 KB, 603x606) Image search: [Google]
gluteal emg activation 2 of 3.jpg
97 KB, 603x606
>>35206263
>>
>>35205787
Cut to twinkmode (read the sticky on how to lose weight) and literally only do lower body hypertrophy work when you start lifting. Leg curls, squats and Romanian deadlift.

Then post pics upon becoming a delicious trap
>>
File: gluteal emg activation 3 of 3.jpg (78 KB, 601x453) Image search: [Google]
gluteal emg activation 3 of 3.jpg
78 KB, 601x453
>>35206281
> I need ideas on how to get on a good diet plan and a solid workout routine to get going on my path to fitness. Anyone wanna help?

literally j
>>
>>35206297
....ust read the sticky
>>
>>35206226
>>35206263
Thanks for the seriously good advice. I really do appreciate it, kind of new to the whole fit thing in general. Means a lot to have the help.

>>35206293
Lol if I look THAT good maybe, but not too likely. I spose look out for the future and hope
>>
>>35205787
lol, unique my ass

>>Disabled. Gotta be low impact exercise. Gentle on joints
You don't specify your disability so I'm gonna go only with the low impact thing. All weight lifting is low-impact. Basically a non-point.

>>Transgender. Been on hormones for a few months now. Trying to not gain 'manly muscle', wanna lose weight and look nice
Also completely irrelevant. Same shit girls and skinny people who don't actually wanna make an effort say. Just lift, you won't become Arnold overnight and if your testosterone is low you couldn't if you wanted.

>>Can't eat meat. It makes my liver enzymes go up and that'll get me kicked off hormones which is a no go. Vegitarian/Vegan eating has to be done.
This is the only legit point and is widely addressed pretty much everywhere on the internet cause it's the latest fad and everyone is vegan now.

So to summarize the uniqueness of your case comes down to wanting to follow the most popular fad of the fitness community right now. Yeah, unique as all fuck.
>>
transgender is just a meme. you're just trying to add more EdgePoints™ to your EdgyScore™

stop trying to make people care about you. you have to earn respect, and doing something unnessicary isn't how to do it
>>
>transgender

you still have XY chromosomes so why even bother?
>>
your life is not going to be any better by becoming another sex. if you want a better life, you need to stop being delusional, buckle down, and make some shit happen for yourself.
>>
>everyone assuming MTF tranny when it could be FTM wanting to join the master gender
>>
>>35205787
I got to see a picture of this thing....
>>
>>35208403
i'm glad fitizens know whats up

have any of you ever met a ftm transgender, or even just a butch lesbian? narcissism, fake confidence, and sociopathy are present in all of them. they're mad, because no one would fuck them, so "hey i'm going to fuck the hot girls that fucked up my life" when in reality, they were prime for nature's pruning from the gate. they are excess. just like half the world. just like fat people.

on that note, why are fat people narcissistic over-confident sociopaths?
same reason dykes are.
you have nothing
you are nothing
>>
>>35205994
That's because they're failures in general and think getting their dick turned inside is a life reset button. In fact, they're the same shit person but now with self - inflicted deformities.
>>
Western civilization is dead
>>
bait thread.

saged.
>>
Holy shit disabled trap vegan thread is best thread

Got blown by a tranny in the back of my car, best head ive gotten to date

You keep at it senpai
>>
File: 1445389423115.jpg (564 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
1445389423115.jpg
564 KB, 1432x2020
Show pics and I'll tell you how to substitute out couch-to-5k with a low impact exercise but still get good cardio in.
>>
>Get told to read the sticky
>Ignore the sticky
You can fuck right off you stupid cunt
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.