[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fucking lord does one achieve Sage Northcutt mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
How the fucking lord does one achieve Sage Northcutt mode?
>>
Should've started earlier. That's pretty much the only way to be sage level cut without assistance and maintain it
>>
>>35202921
damn,never knew how small his lats are. Definitely natty with a bro split, reptile like focus and dedication, and great genetics. It helps if you start in your teens and use your natural God given test boost. I can tell you either don't lift or were never lean in your life.
>>
Love how happy he always looks.
>>
>>35202921
Be 18 yr old fag who thinks he's tough
>>
>>35202962
Jealous fatty detected
>>
That int nuttin...
http://api.mmajunkie.com/files/large/anton-kuivanen-1.jpg
Same weight class but little bit shorter
>>
>>35202921
hes tiny
just lean
>>
>>35202921
>mfw my inserts are way less than his but my lats are 2 maybe 3 times larger and we both same height and weight
>>
>>35202921
Do curls everyday until you leave everything behind.

Remember to never hit Triceps
>>
Literally just cut to 10% while lifting, and then dehydrate the fuck out of yourself.

He has next to no LBM, just lean. You can look like that if you just diet.
>>
also, that must fucking suck. i hear horror stories about making weight. imagine how fucked he must be physically and mentally after drying out like that.

no thanks geoff, other guy got it right by not being a vain faggot. bet he won the fight too
>>
>>35203083
Well you would be talking out of your ass because sage northcutt is the most dangerous rookie in the ufc
>>
>>35203090
I don't watch UFC. I'm just jealous because I got too caught up getting strong and I'm now 18% bodyfat,

we 20 week cut now
>>
>>35202955
he's insane
>>
File: bellahalloween1c.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bellahalloween1c.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
Crazy how years ago I remember seeing him on /tv/ when he was really young because he went out with Bella Thorne.
>>
>>35202955
He looks like a sociopath
>>
>>35203130
Oh so you're fat
>>
File: R5ZahsUV.png (144 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
R5ZahsUV.png
144 KB, 256x256
>>35204390
He reminds me of Peter Stegman from Class of 1984.

Dem psychopath aesthetics tho.
>>
File: 1435626014637.jpg (287 KB, 772x1952) Image search: [Google]
1435626014637.jpg
287 KB, 772x1952
>>35203481
Jesus she even looked like a slut back then
>>
>>35202921
Is there really a point in cutting once youre past 20?

As a kid i did shit ton of martial arts and was shredded like sage at age 8. However i turned into a fat fuck from 12 until late teens (HS linemen) and dis judo because when youre a bearmode fat fuck its hard for people to throw you around

However i've been trying to lean down lately and it got me thinking. Is it really worth it? I heard from somewhere the shape of your face + physique is set forever at teenage years due to your test levels. This is why you often see skinny teenager become shredded aesthetic god with a very masculine facial structures, while you never sees a fat fuck whose face changes for the better even if they become very lean
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.