[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! I have always been skinny fat (big belly and tight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hi guys!

I have always been skinny fat (big belly and tights, skinny shoulders) so I started eating healthy and moving (running 3 times a week for starters). I lost about 15kg (but still skinny fat) and decided to start "lifting". I have no access and possibility to go to the gym so I got dumbbells with hangable weights (I will also get barbell in few months).

I started workout (I placed routine below) both with more planned diet (also below). I read through multiple articles, FAQs etc. while planning it but I still have some doubts.

Some info about me:
25 years old/ male/ 185cm/ 75kg
My TDEE is 2450kcal
My diet is set to 2850kcal (30% fat, 30% protein, 40% carbs)

Specific plan I used last week (I do meal prepping so I prepare most of the food for whole week) is here: http://imgur.com/ltxu4qa

Simple shake with whey powder (9:00)
Homemade protein bar (12:00)
Simple spaghetti with turkey meat and whole grain pasta. (15:00)
(once again) Simple spaghetti with turkey meat and whole grain pasta. (18:00)
here comes my workout (about 20:00- one hour long)
Zucchini noodles with shrimps with egg and sweet potato. (21:00)
I go to sleep about 23/midnight.

When it comes to my workout last week it was: (done with dumbbells)
Squat - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Lying Press - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Lying Flys - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Overhead Press - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Lateral Raise - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Bent-over Rows - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Biceps Curls 1-3 Sets - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Lying Triceps Extensions - 3 Sets - 10 reps
Abdominals Crunches - 3 Sets - 10 reps

Could you please tell me what could be changed, improved etc? I would like to reach maximum productivity. Is my meal timing (and it's content) good with my workout time (that's the one I'm most confused about after reading numerous of articles). Are the proportions of my meals good (I tried to make it more less equal in sense of calories).
I would really appreciate your help.
>>
you're squatting and dead lifting dumbells?? how much weight?
>>
>>35202431
Dumbbell deadlifts and dumbbell squats are fun, desu
>>
>>35202431
Yes I am. As soon as I get more money I will get barbell but for now Im comfortable with dumbbells. It will sound funny to you because I am very very weak. Most of exercises from my list are done with 2x6kg dumbbells so about 12kg total. But I am progressing with about 2kg a week and I feel good about it so far.
>>
>>35202917
>I am progressing
That's all that matters, family.
>>
>>35202979
no youre not....
>>
I started with 6kg dumbbells, now I'm working with 28 kg 7 months progress
Keep working out, my man.
>>
>>35202136
Maybe throw in some calve raises, and add planks and glute bridges right after you end your cardio, as part of your cardio routine.

>>35203001
Fuck off.
>>
>>35203396
Thanks!

>>35203695
Thank you for that advice! I will add these!
>>
>>35202136
How frequently are you doing that routine? Did you build it yourself or took it from somewhere?
>>
Add upright row and reverse upright row
>>
>>35205683
I do that 3 or 4 times a week (depends on how much time I have). I found it looking for full body dumbbell workout.
>>
Absolutely no reason to be drinking shakes if you're starting out. Also, "protein bars" are just shill marketing and you should eat actual non-processed food you retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.