[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup fit. so I'm a fat fuck and I need to lose some weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449450046918.jpg (287 KB, 1382x921) Image search: [Google]
1449450046918.jpg
287 KB, 1382x921
sup fit. so I'm a fat fuck and I need to lose some weight again. im at 290 lbs right now. My knees are all fucked up. what workouts should i do? I was thinking about eating soylent and doing cardio.
>inb4 landwhale
i know
>>
>>35201086
start walking 5k daily, and stop eating garbage. you will get more energy, and eventually, walking will get boring so you will run. shit just do couch to 5k and keep track of what you eat.
>>
>>35201086
Don't eat that soylent shit. You're better off eating actual food. If you want to lose weight, what worked for me was lowering my carbs, having high protein, high fat intake. Also lower your calories so you're in a deficit and do intermittent fasting. If you have fucked knees start off my doing swimming or biking.
>>
>>35201119
so what did a lunch for you look like when you started?
>>
Eat less. At 290, I'd guess 90% of your problem is eating like a fucking pig. Cut back to 2k or 1.8k calories a day, and stick to it like you life depends on it. Because it does.
>>
>>35201125
One lunch that I would have that would keep me full would be 4 hard boiled eggs ( 280 calories) 1 can of tuna ( 60 calories) one large apple (80 calories) and a tall glass of water. 420 calories total.
>>
>>35201086
Who is the girl?
>>
>>35201685
Meg Turney, current gf of Gavin Free
>>
>>35201086
Recipe for failure.

Just eat less real food and try to do low intensity activity a little bit every day.

>>35201103
5k is too much.
>>
>>35201086
More important than working out in your position is to eat less. Try to limit your intake with a very simple rule. Don't overcomplicate your diet that lets you find excuses to eat more than you should. Try something like "One meal and a fruit every day" or something. Whatever you think is achievable, just make sure that you eat less, WAY less. It's a good idea to move, anyway. An easy thing is to walk to work and back. If it's too far park somewhere a mile away from work and walk from there. Tell people that you are dieting, so you have additional pressure and can't just bail.
>>
File: Nightingale.jpg (32 KB, 576x430) Image search: [Google]
Nightingale.jpg
32 KB, 576x430
>>35201103
>My knees are all fucked up
>start walking 5k daily

>>35201086
Learn how to cook if you don't already know. Prepare all your food. Eat less than you're eating now. Talk to a doctor about your knee problems and do a bunch of research on your own as well, once the problem is diagnosed. Lift for strength, but focus on form. Swim for cardio.

Your biggest problem is going to be willpower. Write down what you want out of life and how the changes you're making in your lifestyle will get you there and read it when you wake up and when you go to bed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.