[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Your 'End Goal' with Fitness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Obviously being healthy and active is a life-long thing, but what is your main focal point?

Is it to get a large instagram following?
Is it to make a cringey Zyzz'esque trolling video?
Is it to make a YouTube channel so you don't have to work?
Is it to look good naked/fuck better?
Is it for sports or a job?
Is it to bang more females/males/horses?

Let's hear it, brehs.
>>
>>35198926
To build my body up so it's strong and beautiful now, so that when I grow old I will still be healthy because of the habits I've carried over from my youth, so that I'll eventually die well.
>>
>>35198926
At first it was a lot of the things you posted,but after a while it became just trying to make myself feel good and hopefully my suicidal thoughts can go away.
>>
To be satisfied when I look in the mirror.
>>
File: fathate.gif (730 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
fathate.gif
730 KB, 200x188
There is no end goal with fitness faggot. This is a lifetime commitment.
>>
I am an actual DYEL (135 lbs 5'9'') getting back into /fit/. My reason is to look more like a sexually attractive adult man rather than a twig child. I don't want to be huge but you really shouldn't be able to see all my ribs, and I really don't like hurting my gf with my stupid pointy hip bones.
>>
>>35198926
look/be as good as possible for as long as possible
>>
Leave a big coffin.

Actually, inspire my son at this point.
>>
>>35198960
Read the first line you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>35198979
Read the first sentence faggot.
>>
Shed my current shell of fatassness accumulated by a life time of depression, regret, and poor choices.

Find someone to stick my penis into.
>>
>>35198986
>bragging about not reading through a thread

What kind of backwoods Kentucky retard are you?
>>
To live a long, healthy, and active life, while looking and feeling as good as possible.
>>
File: charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>35199002
>bragging about not being able to comprehend the first sentence.

What kind of faggot are you?
>>
File: 1447778437039.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
1447778437039.gif
497 KB, 300x126
At first I did it to gain confidence, thinking that would drive away my depression. But even after I became in shape, I still feel like shit.
>>
>>35199022
>Obviously being healthy and active is a life-long thing, but what is your main focal point?

I guess that sentence doesn't exist in your version of reality.
>>
>>35198926
Have fun lifting weights.
>>
>>35199046
>There is no end goal with fitness faggot.

Not accepting this as your reality. Never gonna make it.
>>
>>35199078
You actually have 0 reading comprehension or understanding of sentence/title structure.
>>
File: 1449437738987.webm (1 MB, 486x360) Image search: [Google]
1449437738987.webm
1 MB, 486x360
>>35198926
To look reasonably aesthetic and be able to do this
>>
>>35199087
Talking about yourself in a negative manner is not healthy.
>>
I've been loving the sex gains I've been making.
Reminds me of my teenage years desu Senpai.
The diet that goes with the lifting is necessary anyways, I have early stage crohns.
I have more functioning strength, which is really helpful in day to day life.
I don't care much about looking good.
>>
Work out until I die or don't hate myself, whichever comes first.
>>
>>35199141
>I don't care much about looking good.
literally what is the point
>>
>>35198926
to remain on this mortal coil for as long as possible
>>
>>35198926
To get down to dadbod mode by next summer.
>>
>>35198926
I want to compete in bodybuilding shows and become the most aesthetic grandma in town and die happy.
>>
>>35198926

Being the object of desire
Making everyone else jelous of my boyfriend
Being able to use fitness in interesting ways (flexibility and combat)
Being the whole package (visually, skillful, intelligent)
>>
I dunno. I'm depressed. The only time I'm not depressed is when I'm running or lifting.

I just keep working out until I feel better, otherwise the point of existence would make me off myself.

Hit 375 on backsquat. So close to 400.
>>
>>35198926
take over the world
>>
>>35199211
why would you want to be coveted tho
ppl are mad annoying
>>
>>35199250
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>I understand that x is y, but if x WEREN'T y, what would x be?

I don't fucking know, x is y, that's all there is to it.

Fitness is a lifetime commitment, like >>35198960 said. Your stupid pedantic "sentence structure" argument just makes you look like a retard. It DOESN'T have an end goal, so what the fuck is the point of asking for one?

Fuck 8/10 for making me respond ten bucks says you've never lifted in your fucking life.
>>
>>35199294
you're piece of shit lol
>>
>>35199314
this
>>
I feel a strong pull towards traditional masculinity because I was missing it from my life. My father was not a man's man in the slightest, and as such I strive to not be like him.

Basically I want to be large and imposing physically, while being an independently responsible person who takes charge of scenarios where they want to.

Like a cool dad or some shit.
>>
>>35199269
>why wouldn't you want to be bothered by most people just walking somewhere
>why wouldn't you want your social media bombarded with 6/10s trying to holla and then getting mad when you don't want their dick
>why wouldn't you want all girls less attractive than you to hate you and actively try and get you down

Being attractive is a curse for women. You better become heartless fast and use your looks to your advantage or the world will chew you up and spit you out.
>>
I had a thing for a girl all through middle school and freshman year of high school. Never had a gf, kissless virgin. Asked her out freshman year of hs and she denied me, though we were still friends we fell out of contact through the years.

It sounds silly, and I don't believe in soulmates, but she's one in a million.
Of course, in most cases everyone will say that about their SO.
But that doesn't mean everyone is wrong; but instead, everyone is right. People have a set of qualities they like the most in someone, and when someone shows up and presses all the right buttons, that person is your special one.

I haven't seen her in a long time, and the next time I do see her I don't want her to recognize me.
I'll stalk her facebook and whatever else she has, I'll get info from friends, I'll find out where she goes and what she does.
One night if she ever goes to any house parties or goes clubbing or what the fuck ever, I will be there and I will be relentless in trying to get her to fuck. That's all I want, I want to lose my virginity to my only romantic interest in life.
No dating afterwards or anything; this is just for me.
I don't care how much she's changed or not, I will avenge my past self. I need to look good and wholly different for that day.

This is my autistic fantasy, I am working to make it happen. I am making this my life's goal. I will be the normie's bane. I will rise above all bitches just like zyzz.
>>
>>35199365
you will be disappointed
>>
I was always a hungry skeletal. I want to get rid of my chicken legs especially. I want some big thick meat pistons so I can squat some big boy weight atg. I want a big, powerful ass like the picture of that dude that gets posted all the time, the guy who is wearing man leggings and doing a plank. I want dem Venom Snake thighs son. no homo but a joocy manboot is the biggest indicator of athleticism and fitness tbqh
>>
I've met it. I'm attractive enough to be happy with myself, impress normies, and have the approval of /fit/ as a natty clean bulker. Took five years. Will maintain what I have now.
>>
>>35199365
Im just gonna warn you now breh, your desperate attitude is going to radiate from you and you will get shot down hard. dont do anything stupid afterwards like the melodramatic faggot you are
>>
>>35199383
Probably. This whole thing started out in my head a while ago as a joke but now I want to do it.
>>
I would say I have 2
1. Bodybuilding is my sport of choice. I'm an amateur, and natty, so I'm not that impressive. I'm trying really hard to leave that flat deflated look behind most natty bb'ers get at competition while dehydrated, but I guess I haven't trained hard enough yet, so that's a goal.
2. I guess one of the things that made me want to be bodybuilder is that I am vain, and I want to look good naked and fuck better. I don't really want to fuck more people, I'm happy with my gf, but I like always looking better.
>>
>>35198926
To wear any clothes (or not wear any) and not feel self conscious.

I'd also like to get back into hockey. I was decent as a kid but my fitness level let me down a lot. I've started skating again as a first step (it's been over 15 years, I'm old af) but I really want to improve my conditioning all around.
>>
>>35199363
>why wouldn't you want your social media bombarded with 6/10s trying to holla and then getting mad when you don't want their dick
Fuckin this. My social media is getting to the point that it's painful for me to look at.
>>
>>35199109
I was honestly expecting him to start blowing himself.
>>
>>35199269
Fame isn't for everyone
It can be a curse as well
>>
I want to be able to effortlessly lift other humans.
>>
Im 5'11 and have an ok face, so i think if i got jacked i could be above average looking to most girls so I can get laid a lot.
Also I'm a little weird so other dudes always fuck with me, i hope that will decrease if i look like a tank.
Noble reasons i know.
>>
Look better, get stronger, take me out of my depression and pursue it as a true hobby of mine and make some good friends out of it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (313 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
313 KB, 500x375
>>35198926
To become immortal
>>
>>35198926
I'm just compensating for the genetic curse of a 5 inch pencil dick :(
>>
>>35199211
L O N D O N?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
I fucking miss rock climbing. I used to rock climb constantly between the ages 5 and 14 and then I moved to a shitty ass small town with no climbing gym and it was constantly raining. I got fat and have been this way since. I just want to have fun and do cool shit with my body again.
>>
>>35198926
Anyone who has an 'end goal' is never gonna make it. and not just in fitness, but in life.

You have to understand that humans are insatiable beings inherently. Finding something fulfilling that you can work for every day is what we all desire, you're never disappointed in something you're always chasing.

Another way of phrasing it would be 'life is about the journey not the destination'

besides, i wanna fuck teenage sluts till i die.
>>
>>35198926
Being in good enough shape that my body doesn't hold me back from living the life I want to live.

That means being able to hike day in day out, climb shit, run, lift heavy things, be flexible and agile, being able to balance in the most precarious situations, and so on.

Also being attractive is fun, just the way people interact with you and such.
>>
File: the-spicoli-shot1.jpg (146 KB, 585x780) Image search: [Google]
the-spicoli-shot1.jpg
146 KB, 585x780
>>35199696
Get a hangboard dude, or build a woody in your garage or some grip training things. You can make it work
>>
build enough chest muscle that you wont even be able to tell i have a chest deformity
>>
>>35199494
Might end up with people starting shit because they feel they have to show how macho they are. Honestly if you don't want people to fuck with you its all about having low eyebrows and if you make eye contact with someone who looks like they want to start shit keep eye contact for like a second then slowly drift away like you don't give a fuck about there existence.
>>
File: 0.jpg (73 KB, 263x443) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
73 KB, 263x443
Be a beautiful and powerful specimen of a human male.

Not just in fitness but all corners of life.

I'm a 6'3" white male in california with a decent face. My life can be pretty alright if I strive for all my potential.
>>
>>35199786
Thanks senpai. I do definitely need to work on grip strength, or just drop another 50 lbs
>>
I want to be better than people because of the crippling insecurity I have in myself.
>>
>>35199837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u50v8ybjCQA
I made some stuff like this the other week. Work on it while I watch tv or do homework. Hangboard's are easy to make or buy, or you can make your own climbing gym in your garage relatively cheap. Google Brad Jackson, climber out of Wyoming, and Tom Randall of the Wide Boyz, check out their training implements they came up with and built. Badass shit dude
>>
>>35198926

Look good naked.
Get stronger for BJJ/MMA
Look bigger in clothing.
Live longer
>>
not an end goal because ill never stop, but my current long-term goals are to become a competitive olympic lifter, be well-rounded when it comes to cardio, and look good for my girlfriend.

ultimately though, i just want to spend time doing something i enjoy: weightlifting
>>
>>35199883
Also

VISIBLE ABS

Holy shit I want these so bad natty
>>
>>35199864
I never even considered this option. My university has a climbing gym but I know I'm definitely too heavy right now to actually do anything. I'm 24 now and up to 260 lbs strongfat mode. But I've been doing hiit and eating under maintenance for about 2 months soon so maybe I'll be able to actually do a climb soon. I think I will hit the climbing gym once I'm down to 200 to see what I can do
>>
>>35198926
I wouldn't call it and end goal but I just want to become really fucking strong, I also enjoy the whole experience and sharing it with /fit/ (sometimes...) I just started with the whole instagram thing and I would honestly not mind some followers I guess, so far the only people I talk with are 2 irl friends, oh well
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 797x597) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 797x597
getting bitches to mire my body
>>
>>35199946
Also now that my gf is pregnant I would love to hopefully inspire my daughter into lifting and some other "manly" sports, hell I would give everything I have to make her love contact sports, I really want a dyke daughter
>>
>>35198926
To be 100 years old with %0 percent bodyfat and dozens of decedents who are all in top physical condition
>>
>>35198926
To have lots of good sex with my bf or something. I'm doing it for him, sorta, and also because I like it as well now. But mostly I just want people to look at my body and think damn nice.
>>
>>35198926
Initially, while I was in college, I wanted to get bigger to look more attractive, and it was something to do in my free time.

Years later I have pretty good results and I work full time. So now I just wanna maintain what I have and live a pretty healthy lifestyle. One thing about being in shape is I always have a ton of energy during my work day, and after. No stimulants and sometimes I barely get sleep. Then the other issue is I can't just let my gains fade away after working at it for years.
>>
>>35199947
Shiiiieeet brah, get some sun
>>
*Feel comfortable with my shirt off in public.
*Seduce men.
*Beat the living shit out of Sean Penn if I ever get the chance. I want to be ready.
>>
>>35199933
Good luck dude, John Long was roided the fuck up and all muscle and was still leading 5.12's, don't let any of the skinny fuckers make you feel like you can't do it
>>
File: photo_climb-13.jpg (539 KB, 1600x896) Image search: [Google]
photo_climb-13.jpg
539 KB, 1600x896
>>35199933
Here's an inspo shot for you, again....get it done dude! I'm stoked for you. Gotta enjoy the journey
>>
>>35200000
Who got the get
>>
End goal is to be relatively healthy for the rest of my life and enjoy an active lifestyle.

First main goal is to get into shape where I'm not completely ashamed of my skinny body and make a grindr/tinder profile and start dating/lose my virginity.
>>
>>35198926
Okay, bros, don't hate me too much for making such an angsty response:
Honestly, the only reason I want to work out is so that I feel comfortable. So that I can look in the mirror without thinking, "Jesus Christ what a piece of shit." I want to feel confident in my looks because I hate my personality and I am socially retarded, so I vainly hope that a vast improvement in looks will make it easier for me to talk to people. Not just women, but people in general.
My end goal is to have confidence, and, of course, it'd be nice to get someone who is above a 4/10.
>>
>>35200040
If you accomplish your first main goal, you can accomplish your second no problem. Marry a hunky fit boy who likes to eat right and work out with you and you can grow old spotting each other.
>>
>>35200046
Noble pursuit dude, work on yourself first and everything else kind of comes together on its own. Being comfortable in your own skin is super fucking important on its own, be proud of yourself and always strive to be better
>>
get strong enough where i can hurt people for money
>>
>>35199820
A fortitudine?
>>
>>35198926
Always wanted my body to look a certain way for the majority of my life so far; And I don't wanna end up old and regretful because I was too lazy to work out when I was young and never had the body I wanted, even for a short amount of time.
>>
Lift 100% for my cheekbones and the health benefits of increased test.

Increased testosterone production reducing fat

Increased metabolism

Naturally pretty low test so it's really hard to achieve low body-fat from diet alone.

Obviously I don't mind having getting a nice amount of chest on me and being lean, but how my body looks naked is irrelevant to me.

all I do physically is play volleyball and fuck. Don't really need to do much more than squat and dead-lift to have more muscles then you need to perform either of those proficiently.
>>
File: 1433367841448.jpg (104 KB, 476x621) Image search: [Google]
1433367841448.jpg
104 KB, 476x621
>>35198926
I just want to grow old.
>>
>not hate myself when I look in the mirror
>become strong enough to do fun weird sex shit with gf
>leave behind years of social anxiety and awkwardness due to childhood fatassery
>be healthier and feel better in general
>muh aesthetics
>>
I want to be the strongest person in my country
>>
>>35198926
get big or die mirin
>>
File: 1447738647890[1].jpg (85 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1447738647890[1].jpg
85 KB, 612x612
>>35200056
that'd be the dream ; ;
>>
>>35200274
wow, that's awesome, where do you live?
>>
>>35200322
Yeah, better lay on the locker room floor. What the fuck?
>>
I am training very counter intuitive. I overtrain, disregard diet, never hit protein macros, no routine, no cardio. I never took this shit one ounce serious in a way. A lot of you guys and people irl even see my approach a tad disrespectful.

I just hobby lift cause its fun and slowly i am making progress. My 5yr mark is coming up in 3 weeks and im am benching 4 plate.

I just want to be a rolemodel and show people that theres more to the gym than what all the memes tell you. Its not exactly what those motivation posters and pros make it out to be.
>>
End goal:

To look so good I give myself a boner every time I look at my naked body in a mirror

n-n-no homo

so girls too...yes vagina
>>
>>35200592
benching 4 plate in 4 years doing that?

the fuck brah pics of physique?
>>
>>35200617

Sorry dude. Learned long time ago not to post pics on fit
>>
>>35200626
out of curiosity how did you learn this? I've posted my pics on here a bunch of times lol. No face of course
>>
>>35199442
Kekd
>>
I was lazy in my early 20s

so I want to go all out now on fitness so I can make up for lost time

full degeneracy/party mode, dont give a fuck about marriage.
>>
I lift for a qt3.14 trap gf
>>
To control my body. Nothing more. Nothing less
>>
>>35200639

I didnt like the whole shruglife situation for example. Just not worth it.

>no face
Still notngonna do it
>>
>>35198936
Hate to break this to you anon, but genetics have the biggest role to play in your health. If you have a family history of heart disease, expect to die prematurely no matter how "healthy" you may be.
>>
File: kfc-biscuits.jpg (42 KB, 615x416) Image search: [Google]
kfc-biscuits.jpg
42 KB, 615x416
I once was really fit: running 10ks and super skinny with a cut jaw-line and butt chin; 6'2" 178 lbs, no real muscle. Yet, when I showed up to social events, all the girls looked at me in a way that I haven't seen from above a 7/10 since I got fat; 265lbs at 1/1/15.

I've only really got this hard, seductive look from 5's or really fat women with cute faces. Blugh...

I'm back into fit because I want to walk into a room and draw eyes again. Call it vanity, I just liked the ego boost. Now if I want a date, I have to actually try to let her just give me a chance. Whereas before I could just hand her my phone and she wouldn't hesitate.

Down 28lbs to 237 with 40 to go.
>>
My friend from high school had to make instruct his qt3.14 grilfriend on installing his new flatscreen because his arms were too big to fit behind it.

That is my goal.
>>
I want to block bullets using my abs
>>
Lifting isn't healthy in any way unless you train cardio exclusively.

Anything apart from that and obtain muscle mass through strength endurance (high rep work (30ish)) is not healthy.

The type of muscle most of us build is aerobic and thus not contributing to our health in any way.
>>
look nice
get a cutie girlfriend
not hate myself when I see my reflection or photo
>>
To become stronger until I cannot continue to become stronger
>>
1000 pound farmer walk
>>
>>35198926
I've had gfs but still a virgin due to my insecurity. Hoping that by becoming fit it will be easier to overcome it.

Also want to look good in fashionable clothes
>>
>>35198926
I just want to be happy again
>>
>>35199154
this tho
>>
>>35199294
Holy shit you're a faggot

Just trying to talk about the happy stuff fitness brings. Nothing wrong with having goals along the way to look forward to.
>>
File: everythingwillbefine.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
everythingwillbefine.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
to delay my death as long as possible
>>
>>35198926
benis in bagina :-DDDDD
>>
>>35198926
100 man kumite. Maybe we could even make it 200 just to shove it in the face of all those before me.
>>
File: 1434986264024.jpg (307 KB, 968x626) Image search: [Google]
1434986264024.jpg
307 KB, 968x626
>>35199385
Underrated post
>>
Had a shit semester after being obsessed with this dumb bitch, she left me.

Got back into lifting tonight because it's the ONLY thing that takes away the pain
>>
I'd just like to be happy with myself, man. Know that I was something more than the fat kid. It's all fleeting but it makes me feel positive. That's my end goal.

Getting excited when I push past a plateau, hitting 2pl8. Shit feels good, man.
>>
to finally get a gf
>>
>>35199385
pretty based desu
>>
I want to be good looking enough to the point where women try and hit on me, then i'll led them on and when they give me their number i'll rip it up in front of them.
>>
>>35198926
I want to be strong and develop my body (in both strength and cardio) to prove to myself I am a good person. Plus it's just damn good for you. I want to grow old
>>
File: 1wak0aud.jpg (11 KB, 207x240) Image search: [Google]
1wak0aud.jpg
11 KB, 207x240
>>35198926
800 pound highbar ATG Pat Mendez style
800 pound deadlift for reps

Im gonna make it prahs
>>
For me, mostly reasons #4 and #6 that you listed out.

Also, I have pectus excavatum, which bothers me. Being fit is a way to try to make up for it/neutralize it.
>>
Having spent my first 25 years indulging the feminine (yin) side of my soul I intend to now perfect the masculine (yang).

End result. Achieve perfect balance in all areas of life and no longer be bound by the manufactured wants imposed upon me. Transcend gender entirely.
>>
>>35198926
Married here. I just want to be healthy/confident/attractive.

Plus there is stress relief in physical work an achieving goals causes satisfaction and fulfillment
>>
>>35198926
I just want to look at myself naked in the mirror and be able to say, "There's nothing more I can do to improve this"
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
This is a stepping stone to becoming a slayer I'm working on a swimmers build after I'll get plastic surgery to get a masculine male model face with my swimmers body so I can collect validation from women in the form of sex.

Lifting is only half the battle.
>>
>>35198926
There's no end goal, I just do it because I enjoy it.
>>
File: Saitama_training.png (54 KB, 419x332) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_training.png
54 KB, 419x332
>>35198926
To become a hero.
>>
>>35201283

Will never happen

The grandiose approach of women hitting on you and giving you their number is a pipe dream.

Even if you achieved a 10/10 in looks, the fact that you're such a butthurt pussy tells me that you'll never have a clean positive energy and be so at ease that women feel comfortable initiating conversation with you.

You're going to get attractive(maybe), and then you're going to realize that women's great approach is standing 3 feet from you in a clothing store hoping you talk to them.
>>
To be healthy
To be physically attractive for my waifu
To appropriately perform the actions of my hobbies(which has more to do with cardio and ability tbqh)
To potentially inspire those around me in a positive way, and deter random negroids looking to culturally enrich those close to me or myself
>>
File: 1447209382582.jpg (73 KB, 380x517) Image search: [Google]
1447209382582.jpg
73 KB, 380x517
>>35200711

>tfw I don't
>>
>>35198926

I want to become a vain narcissistic yet slightly sociopathic asshole because I'm tired of being a white knight beta.

Getting a good physique seems to help with that.
>>
>>35199211
Women don't care about their boyfriends. Confirmed troll

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35198926
I always liked heroes in comics movies and such.
I once realised how Ive always acted as an innocent bystander because i was weak and couldnt initiate with converation etc

One time I saw a chad guy (i know for a fact he is, he goes to my uni and constantly hits on girls) who help an old woman up from the street when she fell down. It was no special in the eyes of others but for me it was enlightening. I wanted to be that guy.

So I started lifting and I feel like I am much more confident to do something good like that and I talk to people more easily. Its as close as I can get to being a hero. Sounds autistic i know.
>>
I just want people to respect me
>>
I want someone to say to me, "Anon, you're pretty cool" and actually mean it

It has never happened, in my entire life
>>
Just to be a general sick cunt, I don't want more attention or anything, I just want to be the best me that I can be.
>>
I want to walk around with my beard and my pair of sandals and make people wonder if I've escaped from the BC era.
>>
I just want to be Klokov mode.
>>
>>35198926
Gain respect and be feared.

I'm black so I'm also compensating for that
>>
File: (2).png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
(2).png
14 KB, 530x444
I have average looks, average grades, average education, average job, average height, average salary, average friends, average dick. So all i want to do is to be excel at something for once in my life.
>>
To lift the weights that my paralyzed bro cannot.
>>
Ultimate goal is to get down to a good weight (I'm thinking 180-200 would be a good goal for me (6 foot 2), move to another part of the country and try to start a new life with as minimal contact with my family as possible.
>>
I don't want to be a blob of fat in my twenties. If I don't have a hot body now, I may never have one at all
>>
I lift so that instead of "of course he's single, look at him", people will think "why is that guy single, look at him".
>>
To become so old and fit that I redefine what it means to be old. I want to far outlive all of my family and watch the world change around me while I lift. I want a dynasty to rise and fall and I'll still be lifting and strong.
>>
To look unfuckwithable
>>
>>35198926
to throw around some heavy ass weight simeon panda style

to prove to myself and my family that i have the will of a warrior

to be the most aesthetic and shredded person everyone i grew up with knows

to have a beautiful grill i may be unable to obtain otherwise

to meme my aesthetics like zyzz

to pursue a career as a rock star and live life like a modern day Keith Richards, except shredded
>do all the drugs
>fuck bitches in they ass
>make aesthetically pleasing, soulful music whilst doped up
>still shredded to the max

to take my Sicilian genetics to their full potential and look like a roman god
>>
I'll be opening up a Gym/Rehab Center soon, so that might be my main focal point.

I'm working out so I can understand what I've been studying at college and apply it in real life. Looks come as a side effect.
>>
>>35201896
trust me, you'll never notice. find another reason or youll lose it.
>>
>>35199933
>strongfat
It's okay to just say fat
>>
want to be strong, active and sane when i get old
also, i kinda enjoy the process itself
>>
I want to be strong and defined as fuck.
I need it for my sport, health, ALL physical sports and activities, and for women to run their finger along my abs and such.

In reality I need it because I just want to be a brave virtuous knight (but that will never happen)
>>
>>35198926
Just shit i do everyday for no glory.
>>
Record Books.
>>
File: cat.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
I'm a personal trainer so the better I look, generally the more money I make

I want to look good for egotistical reasons

I want to make girls thirsty and blokes jelly

I also want to be a functioning human being for as long as possible.
I'm training a 65 year old man that can still do pullups at 80k, and a 65 year old man that can't get off of the floor without help.
I'm training a 52 year old woman that looks like she's in her late 30's, and a 40 year old woman that also can't get off of the floor without help.

I think one of my biggest fears is being incapable of taking care of myself so fuck that. Having a good physique is great, but I dunno how you people can honestly call yourself /fit/ if you can't jog for 20 minutes or happily say you eat several good portions of veggies a day.

Also my Dad died in a gym accident when I was 16, before I started training. I run his gym with my mum now so I'd like to make him proud.
>>
To get girls to talk to me.
>>
To look like Klokov and have a 700 pound deadlift.
>>
>>35198926
>Is it to get a large instagram following?
>Is it to look good naked/fuck better?
>Is it to bang more females/males/horses?

these.
>>
>>35198926
To make my kids think I am a super-hero & look up to me. Instead of being dadbod
>>
>>35202505
Wait, you can have better fucking performance by getting /fit/?
>>
1.5x bw bench
2x bw squat
2.5x bw DL

Currently 6'4" 230, 315 bench, 405 squat, 525 DL. Been lifting for 8 - 9 years (since high school), so don't think I'll get much farther.
>>
>>35203167
Dunno about
>/fit
But actual athletic characteristics like fitness, stamina and coordination can have positive impact on sexual activities.
So getting fit would help.
Getting /fit didn't do too great a job of helping Zyzz out though did it. Getting slam-buggered by a team of Thai ladyboys in the searing heat of a bathhouse sauna, sure took its toll on his
>/fit-ness
>>
File: 1446401848483.jpg (92 KB, 572x748) Image search: [Google]
1446401848483.jpg
92 KB, 572x748
>>35198926
Everybody focuses on their body
I still focus on my face even when lifting

im trying to find the bodyfat sweetspot at which percentage my face looks best at,

and the aesthetic gains are just a bonus
>>
>>35198926
To be ready for the last crusade.
>>
File: 1445524217579.png (132 KB, 388x399) Image search: [Google]
1445524217579.png
132 KB, 388x399
>>35200711
>tfw dad's survived two heart attacks, my granddad died early from a heart attack and my nephew was born with some kind of heart complication

is there any point
>>
>>35203161
Can you pls be the dad of my son? Thanks
>>
I want to be a professional fighter
>>
A body that I'm not ashamed to show to others.
A body that others actively wish to see.
A body that gains me respect.
Also maybe health
>>
theres no goal

just keep breaking my limits
>>
>>35203963
the problem is not entirely your body dude
>>
File: lordandsavior.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
lordandsavior.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
I do it for Him.
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (217 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
217 KB, 3000x1688
>>35203992
Who said I had any problems fag? Is it wrong to want more?
>implying we aren't all superficial
>>
Primary goal is for my job. I am in a very physically demanding profession and the better shape my body is in the less chance of damaging myself at work, plus the easier work becomes.

Secondary goal is to try to coerce/shame my wife into getting fit. She has really let herself go since we married and am hoping that my being more fit will be an incentive for her to get her shit in order.
>>
>>35203992
Did he say that?
>>
>>35204057
This is my biggest fear anon-desu

Wat do
>>
File: trump train.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
trump train.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>35203996
for the emperor
>>
>>35204079
Don't get married
>>
>>35202441
Why can't you just talk to them instead?
Shaking my head
>>
To look in the mirror and be happy
>>
>>35200711
That doesn't mean that he can't maximise his genetic potential by lifting
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>35199582
Iktf
>>
File: snes.jpg (110 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
snes.jpg
110 KB, 2400x2400
>>35198926

to make my girlfriend's girl friends wet
>>
>>35198926

This is the problem, "end goal" thinking.

What's your "end goal" when you stimulate your mind with books, learning, video games?

End goal is an illusion.
>>
Taking humanity along with me
>>
>>35198926

20 yr old virgin here.

I don't have a problem with talking with most women but when i try to have a genuine conversation about work/ interests whatever they can't carry a conversation 98% of the time.

Or maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way, girls are for banging, bro's are for quality bant am i right lads ;)

but seriously the shallow nature of most women combined with that insatiable lust for manipulating mens emotions puts me off.

Please tell I'm wrong , it's depressing.
>>
>>35199078
Kill yourself
>>
>>35199294
Kill yourself again
>>
I just want to be healthy. Because of the exercise I do now, I no longer have to take any of the 10 medications I was once on with the exception of Lunesta for sleep. I'm still prescribed Tramadol and Prednisone when my lupus kicks in, but even then, I rarely take them. I have a total of 1 year supply saved up from me not taking them at all. That's how exercise beats the fuck out of even lupus.

There's a 68 year old lady with MS in my gym who lifts. Once she started lifting, her MS flare ups almost ceased. She still has one day a week where it flares up, but even then, she says they're nowhere as bad as they used to be.
>>
>>35198926
To bang Asian Horses.
>>
File: gortinn.jpg (41 KB, 1291x560) Image search: [Google]
gortinn.jpg
41 KB, 1291x560
>>35198926

To become god
>>
>>35201817
That's a pretty cool wish, anon
>>
>>35205582
Many girls/women are like that because it's the easy way. They have so many betas around that do anything in hope of having sex with them one day. Just fuck or ignore them and don't get them pregnant or marry these sluts.

But there are enough that are very pleasent to be around. You have to find someone who loves harmony and won't cause much drama because of that. Just don't be some idiot who loves them unconditionally and is okay with every flaw. Tell them what is important for you and act accordingly. Marriage is still a big gamble that can fuck you life up really bad.
>>
>>35198926
No end goal, just for those few hours a week while i am lifting stuff up and putting it down i can forget about how much i hate who i am. Also that glimmer of hope that if i get /fit/ then maybe i wont hate myself quite as much.
>>
Male, 23, 6'"
165 lb lean body mass
12% bodyfat
Resting heart rate of 55 BPM
5/4/3/2 dead/squat/bench/op
>>
To get into the league of shadows.
>>
>>35199109
what's the point in doing that? I mean that would be cool to show off in a highschool gym class or something, but any other reasons?
>>
It works better than antidepressants
>>
>>35199385
My ass is a spectacle to behold but that's because I am an SS victim. If I had an upper body that matched my legs I'd look as good as a 5'4 manlet with pectus excavatum can look.
>>
>>35208524

Cause you still have to be decently strong to do it.
>>
>>35208628
pics
>>
>>35198926

My goal is to love myself. I want everyone to look at me and see what I already know - that I'm confident, happy, strong, and friendly.

When I started working out, I made a list of my fitness goals. None of them could involve numbers, exercises, my body, sex, being attractive, etc. Here's my goals:

>I want to be healthy so I can teach my children to be healthy
>I want to be healthy because it makes me a happier and more creative person
>I want to be healthy because eating healthy saves me money
>I want to be healthy so I respect myself more
>I want to be healthy so I'm not stressed

I read these five goals every day, and I repeat them to myself mentally as I work out. If you can't find joy and purpose in something you do completely voluntarily, why are you doing it?
>>
>>35208524
Just a personal dream.
>>
File: 12627940.jpg (215 KB, 370x497) Image search: [Google]
12627940.jpg
215 KB, 370x497
End goal is physical health and aesthetics.

>Want to be the alpha female.
>All of the health benefits, long life span and optimal mobility to an old age.
>Would be nice to look as hot as possible for my partner so he'd be proud to show me off and have me as his.
>God, the sexual benefits already...

Being healthy and having people consider you as very attractive are some of the best feelings.
>>
>>35198926
I have no idea what i want to achieve with my fitness journey .

I'm obsessed with numbers and nothing is more satisfying watching my progression.
I do not have an end goal just a thirst for self improvement .
>>
>>35198926
I just want to look in the mirror and not be disgusted by myself senpai. Almost their.
>>
ctrl+f joocy

1 result

cmon now
>>
>>35210612
I know that feel, but idk how much longer it'll take me. My the gains be with you
>>
>>35210655
Thank you anon.
>>
>>35198961
>hurting your gf with unholy AOE
fixed that for you anon
>>
File: 1447656166710.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1447656166710.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>35198926
I just want to be happy man
>>
File: received_10203599381611505.jpg (27 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
received_10203599381611505.jpg
27 KB, 242x604
>>35198926
This is my end goal.
>>
>>35211060
Same here brother! The king of /fit/ should be something all aspire for!

Gotta say though, this has been a radical thread so far
>>
>>35198926
Lmao do men actually use Instagram?
>>
>>35211166
Pretty much anyone who's looking for a career in any sort of creative field uses instagram, whether that be modelling or art, it's just a great platform to get your work out there.
>>
File: longarmpepe.jpg (68 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
longarmpepe.jpg
68 KB, 709x765
>>35200046
>tfw when /fit/ as fuck yet still look in the mirror thinking "fuck... what a piece of shit."
>>
>>35200592
same here desu, no routine, disregard diet and eat either healthy or like shit depending on how i am feeling, train for way longer than the routines i see people posting and whatnot. im still improving slowly but surely and i like it. still a manlet so i probably wont be able to lift as much as you when i hit that mark but i still like going.
>>
File: man.jpg (56 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
56 KB, 700x700
>>35201877
i did not ask for these feels
>>
>>35201877
Jesús fucking christ you are me man, we will gonna make it man I trust you
>>
>>35198926
Too many injuries from sports. Want to end the injuries/improve sports performance.

Confidence I get from looking better is a bonus.
>>
I've lived my whole life on easymode.

I want to do something difficult for once.

I want to carve myself into something better.

I want to stop wasting my time and start striving for things wholeheartedly.

I want a success that means something, a success I worked for, instead of a cheap victory handed to me by the genetic lottery or favoritism.

My fitness journey is one in which I train for endurance. Mental, physical. Two sides of the same coin.

I'm afraid of change. So I want to defeat that fear. I want to seize it and destroy it with my own will.

Sorry if I sound like a faggot.
>>
>>35198926
Its not about getting there, it's about the journey
>>
File: kill me.jpg (30 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
30 KB, 400x267
>>35211284
>tfw lost over a 1/3 of my bodyweight but still feel and think i'm as fat as the day i started

Dysmorphia bros smash dat mf LIKE
>>
To be really fucking strong. I just like it when objects that are heavy to other people feel light to me.
>>
2plaet ohp
3plaet bench
4plaet squat
5plaet deadlift

165lb bw
>>
>>35202261
sadly to her that, but how did he died in the gym ?
>>
>>35198926
There is only the becoming. -Frank Yang
>>
Just wanna be asthetics. I remember being so fat If I looked down I wasn't able to see my toes. Now people consider me thin, but being on fit I think I have body dysmorphia. I still feel fat brahs
>>
>>35198926
Whats the point of wearing a scarf if you gonna use it like that?
Stupid bitch
>>
>>35198926
>fitness
>end goal

It's like you want to be sick by the end of your prime.
>>
File: 1449418697810.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1449418697810.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
I want to be comfortable taking my shirt off in front of my girlfriend of 2 years
>>
>>35207576

i know this response is a little late but that seems like sound advice. I appreciate it anon.

i have a bad habit of getting attached to girls easily, but I'm improving.
>>
>>35198926
i just want to be wanted, senpai ;_;
>>
File: 1448912395243.jpg (124 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
1448912395243.jpg
124 KB, 620x451
>>35212162
Your gf is 2?
>>
>>35198926
it is to weigh 180 pounds at 12% body fat
>>
I want to be a sick cunt
I want to be the hottest fucker walking down the street only rivaled by fellow sick cunts
I want to make 9's feel like they are 5's when they try to fuck me
I want to inspire people to better their lives with the obvious proof of me and my transformation
I want my future son or daughter to feel like they're special and can do anything because of how fucking awesome their dad is
I wanna be hot so I can easily get internet fame and possibly do the thing listed in OP
I wanna look like I'm 25 when I'm 40
I wanna be capable of jogging when I'm 80
I want to die knowing I fucking made it
Woof *wags katana*
I should really study for finals wtf am I doing
>>
>>35198926
Saitama
>>
File: 1409997943868.png (811 KB, 760x541) Image search: [Google]
1409997943868.png
811 KB, 760x541
>>35201591
>a pipe dream
reserved for those with great fame + wealth + status. AKA: Male Celebs
>>
End goal: squat 750, bench 425, Deadlift 800 at 275lb BW.
currently: 585 Squat/345 bench/695 deadlift at 250
>>
Its something to fill the void in my life between work and sleep.
>>
>>35198926
Being comfortable. I already feel 10x better and more alive than I did when I was 15kg heavier.
>>
File: 1430519629450.jpg (64 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1430519629450.jpg
64 KB, 519x519
Can't be bald and skinny.
>>
I'm a nurse and I work with older people, before I get to that stage where I'm pissing and shitting myself I want to have the feeling where I'm walking around getting mires and lifting heavy shit.

tl;dr seeing what my body can do before I lose my chance to
>>
>>35211815
>>
>fit
>healthy

Pick one
>>
>>35198926
Goals:
4 pl8 dead for reps
3 pl8 squat for reps
2.5 pl8 bench for reps
1 pl8 OHP for reps

I am 6'0 180 and I want to weigh 200 lbs, cut.

Those are my goals.
>>
File: 1405688989174.jpg (174 KB, 1366x767) Image search: [Google]
1405688989174.jpg
174 KB, 1366x767
>>35198926
pic related

and also a paleo mindset.

My belief is that we as humans have minimum requirements to function properly. Dumb minimum requirements, but still requirements.

Because if you do not obey them, you will not function well. Like we see today and with the average male testosterone going down because of obesity.

But that is not all, Alzheimer also heavily depends on your exercise and food. The MIND diet, be it a fad or not, shows some signs of reducing the chances of Alzheimer.

My other goal is also just improvement. I have seen myself to be so different from the people around me, that I want to make the difference even larger. I want to be army fit. Have low body fat and outperform 99.99% of everyone around me in nearly everything.

So once I am done in making sure that my natural base is complete. I shall turn my attention to nootropics and carefully try to test them out.
>>
Not to be a self-hating piece of fat shit anymore. I want to look at the mirror without getting depressed, I want to love myself.
>>
being fat is annoying as fuck

clothes are hard to find, when your thighs touch your pants blow out eventually, spend a fortune in grocery, people treat you like a child in an adults body etc.

my goal is a stress free life, being fit is one step to that
>>
>>35199440
I have tumbleweed rolling around mine
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.