[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dooby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 608x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 608x544
Dooby
>>
hruhruihrurhurhurhrurhurhur
>>
File: scooby_before_after_clen_tren.jpg (65 KB, 509x503) Image search: [Google]
scooby_before_after_clen_tren.jpg
65 KB, 509x503
>>35196451
>>
File: 1448821111818.png (453 KB, 599x769) Image search: [Google]
1448821111818.png
453 KB, 599x769
Man I love scooby.
>>
>>35198062
> this 65 YO claims natty
> works out with 40lb dumbells, pushups and resistance bands

ayy lmao. and /fit/ believes him.
>>
File: 1449473377382.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1449473377382.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
>>
>>35199107
Uncle Scooby strikes again
>>
>>35199107
From day one, Scooby has been following you, guiding you gently from the shadows, influencing your journey as you train. In such minute ways you cannot even begin to fathom, your guardian gaingel has been pushing you towards a thicker and tighter bod. Thanklessly, silently, naturally.
>>
WARNING: DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

I was a young immigrant, straight from the Filipines hoping to make a life for myself in America. It was tough at first without employment. I finally got a break when I got a call back from a job application- a live-in servant for a middle aged man.

I went to the address and knocked on the door. A large well muscled man answered, wearing nothing but little shorts and a fishing hat. His face was odd- somewhat like a bird. ''Welcome, my name is Scooby'' he stated in a comforting yet somewhat whiny and annoying voice. ''This is my house and your new home''.

My duties were simple. Clean the house, serve him food and be quiet during his internet broadcasts. I was to put away his exercise equipment after his home gym sessions and wipe away the sweat. He was a good master; firm but fair, did not tolerate mistakes but rewarded good work. He only have me one strict rule- do not enter the door in the basement.

After a few weeks of work I had passed the door on my trips to the basement to retrieve packages of creatine. I was curious but never dared to enter it. But the curiosity got the better of me. One night it was late, and master Scooby was not to be seen. I presumed he was in bed. I was working in the basement when I saw the door slightly ajar. Should I? I dared not. But it was too much. I entered the door. It was pitch dark. Suddenly the door slammed behind me and I felt strong hands grab me from behind. A cloth with foul smelling chemicals was forced on my mouth and I blacked out.
>>
>>35200693
When I awoke I was standing with my hands raised above me by cord or rope, I couldn't move. Something big and rubber tasting was in my mouth. I was naked.
I blinked and saw 3 other asian boys in the room in the same position -- tied, gagged and naked. Then master Scooby entered my vision.

''Welcome to Scooby's Workshop'' he said.

''This is how I catch all my houseboys, you were not the first and most definitely not the last. No Filipino boy can resist the lure of the basement door. You will now be trained to be my houseboy, and you will grow to love me and serve me in every way.''

The days turned into a blur. I was violated by Scooby in every way possible, him taking turns between all us boys. Sometimes I was brought upstairs to do housework naked, Scooby at all times watching and flogging my bum with a whip if I was too slow. At night he locked the boys into cages. This is how I spent my days- sexually servicing Scooby and cleaning his house. It was hard at first, traumatic, desperate. But over time I got used to it. I even came to enjoy it. I don't know how many months or even years have passed, every day is the same, all I know is how to service Scooby in every way. If I even think of escaping Scooby is always one step ahead and is very cruel with his whip. I want to escape but I can't, and even if I could I love him so much now I do not want to leave. It is a vicous circle.

He is in his bedroom, I finally had the balls to log onto his computer. This will probably be the last time I get a chance. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. Do not make the mistake I made, or you will become yet another one of Scooby's houseboys.
>>
File: 1448985335168.jpg (78 KB, 555x743) Image search: [Google]
1448985335168.jpg
78 KB, 555x743
>>35200693
Upon ringing the doorbell I stood awkwardly waiting on the porch outside the inviting bungalow. It was a Saturday night and tonight I was a pizza delivery boy. I knew I had to be convincing. I had to be ready. I heard footsteps from inside the house and when the door opened I saw no other than the internet bodybuilder celebrity, Scooby1961, standing in front of me. I looked into the man's eyes and I knew then what had to be done. I had found the man, and my mission for the misc had to be fulfilled. 'Hi, is that the medium Italian?' I just stood there before reacting, 'yeah that's right.' I swallowed before attempting to put the 6 foot 3 230 pound behemoth in a false sense of security. 'Hey... Are you Scooby?'
>>
File: scooby caught you mirin.jpg (88 KB, 587x604) Image search: [Google]
scooby caught you mirin.jpg
88 KB, 587x604
>>35200716

Thin lines appeared around his mouth as he smiled, 'Yeah, that's me.' I responded, 'Ha! How about that? I'm a big fan o-' the door tipped on its hinges as I tackled the 50 year old man to the floor. 'ggghhhrruuuuughh!'. I stood up, my traps sore from the impact they had made from Scooby's pectorials, but I knew I had to work through the pain. I ran through the hallway and ran through the second door on the left. Upon seeing a table I knew this was where Scooby ate. 'I'M CALLING THE COPS!' Scooby's voice hollered down the hallway and into my frightened but determined ears. I looked around but saw only a fence and tropical trees, damn it! I had taken the wrong turn. I believed myself to have studied the intricate system of Scooby's house from his video's but it had become obvious I was wrong. I was outside on Scooby's side porch, but then I saw it. To my left several feet away, behind a plain glass window was Scooby's fridge. I removed my light jacket in the warm Florida night, placed it around my arms and face and ran towards the window before crashing through in a burst of broken glass. On my back I felt glass biting my skin on my back and side. I fought through the pain as I heard Scooby's loud footsteps. I opened the fridge and saw it, Scooby's celltech. 'AAAAAAAGGGGGHH!' I let out a victorious cry, grabbing it and climbing out the previously broken window just as Scooby walked in. 'NO! MY CELLTECH! GET BACK HERE!' I knew Scooby was helpless. 'The misc must know the truth phaggot!' 'No... no!' The bellowing cries in the heat of the Florida night could be heard for miles around well into the night, as I jumped Scooby's fence, only just escaping his grasp and jumping into the black getaway car before high tailing it out of the suburb.
>>
>>35200730
shit fuck i knew those chairs were gay
>>
>>35200772
mirin status: CAUGHT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.