[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non filling high calorie food for gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 167x280) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 167x280
First time on /fit/. Currently 5'8" 99lbs, >15% body fat. Wanting to gain muscle but I need to take in a lot more calories than I'm use to.Until I can eat large amounts of food I'm curious if there is non filling food with high calorie counts.
pic related, my body type at the moment.
>>
butter
>>
>>35193800

Haha I eat butter all the time because it's so filling
>>
Go to BK.
Buy as many nuggets as you can for 15c a nugget.
Eat those.
Don't listen to these fags on here that will say "oh so unhealthy" or "don't do it so stupid" it's just a meme and they're being gains goblins
>>
>>35193762
Nuts
>>
>>35193762

Almonds are pretty high calorie.

You can get shitty candy bars.

Wait, what the fuck I'm just reading this post. You realize ">" means "greater than", as in you have higher than 15% BF.

If that's what you meant, please post a pic. 5'8", 99 pounds, and OVER 15% has to be one of the weirdest bodies I've heard of
>>
peanut butter brah. calorie dense as fuark.
also whole wheat pasta, rice and fruit juice
>>
>>35193762
Liquid calories are the best, they typically don't fill you up. It's probably the biggest cause of obesity, but if you really want extra calories go for it. Try to avoid things like soda that's unhealthy even aside from calories. But fruit juice is good, also add whey protein or preworkout supps.
>>
I started taking a post work out shake and probiotics to help me keep on what I eat. I'm just trying to keep a high calorie count while I train my body to eat more.
>>
>>35193762
>>35193840
Is OP a woman? I knew a woman who was 6'0 110, and 15% for a woman is equal to about 8% for a man so still pretty lean
>>
>>35193840
Well technically its 15.37% body fat. Sorry.
>>
>>35193762

Eat a lot of sugar. It will not only provide empty calories, it will increase your appetite.
>>
>>35193870
Yeah, I'm not awfully bony, but I want to actually start body building and gain about 20 lbs of muscle as my first goal.
>>
If you buy a few boxes of Lil Debbie cakes and a few g's of fire your bulk will be too easy.
>>
>>35194076
That's just empty calories that will give me no energy at the gym and diabetes. I need calories to work with.
>>
>>35193762
holy shit op SS+GOMAD for 3 months, literally
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.