[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: whoringmyself.png (7 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whoringmyself.png
7 KB, 500x500
Hey /fit/ how does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNo64Xs323E
>>
>>35193606
>I eat less than my skinny guy friend
But I drink 2l of coke everyday.
>>
>>35193606
>I'm fat but I'm defying the laws of physics

Metabolism's vary by about 20% at most.
>>
>>35193641
stfu you shitlord, just becuase he goes to the gym regualrly and I don't does not mean that I am NOT being opressed by my genes, check your privilege, skinny.
>>
File: meth324re.png (39 KB, 707x599) Image search: [Google]
meth324re.png
39 KB, 707x599
I hope this will get people thinking but the comment will probably be removed in no time liek buzz feed usually does...
>>
>>35193606

Fat people are disgusting and delusional.

I raged so hard watching that video.
>>
>>35193810
I feel you bro.

If they were truly happy and confident with themselves, why would they even make such a video?
I dont get it.
>>
File: Aziz.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Aziz.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>35193830

Exactly. That is exactly fucking correct.

It's like a blatantly ugly person going out of the way to insist they're beautiful?

Lol, whatever. My ultimate desire is to get sculpted in a few years, have a good job (hopefully in the medical field), focus on my looks, intelligence e.t.c. I want to make these fat cunts sad and jealous because they set shit examples for their children and impressionable teenagers.

Man. Fat people are truly repulsive—not even physically the most—but their attitudes and failure to accept reality (i.e. regarding that girl's bullshit perception of 'muh metabolism').
>>
>>35193606

>buzzfeed presents

topkek
>>
That blackie would be a knock out if she lost some weight.
>>
File: metabolism.png (524 KB, 898x973) Image search: [Google]
metabolism.png
524 KB, 898x973
>>35193606
Metabolism whale from another video
>>
>>35193606
>writer
>musician
>writer
>"workaholic"
No wonder these people are used to being lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>35193606
You're not making me click a Buzzfeed video, fag
>>
I am guilty of contributing to this, I am fit yet say I drink about 2l of coke and eat shit all day and like go for a half hour walk once a week and fatties eat that shit up, anything to shift blame from themselves.
>>
>>35193924

That's a clear case of polycystic metabolite resistance
>>
>>35193978
I tried so hard
>>
File: Kekking_intesifies.jpg (357 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
Kekking_intesifies.jpg
357 KB, 680x750
>>35193606
"I'm fat, and I look great naked. There's been no complaints" Well shit if no one wants to see you naked, there can't be anyone to complain
>>
>>35193606
>Writer
>Writer
>Writer and Actor
>Singer

Gosh golly what a diverse crowd of people, really. It feels like it's not only the Arts Majors making fat-acceptance videos for once.
>>
>i'm fat but i love my body

i wonder if they made a pill that magically made you the perfect body fat overnight. how many of these fatties that "love" their fat bodies would take the pill? im betting all of them. they dont love being fat they accept it
>>
>>35193645
more about 10% ~ 200calories
>>
>>35194061
it's pretty fucking obvious she's overweight
it's not like undressing would be a big reveal
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.