[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramys Mass Extinction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-10-14-57.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-10-14-57.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Guys... look at ramy's legs in those sweatpants... is he losing size or is it just the angle?
>>
He took 2 months off of lifting and probably also off the juice those months. I think his trainer George Farah recommended it just for a little detoxification and to not drop died like a fly at the age of 40. Don't you worry my friend, big ramy will be back very soon.
>>
>>35180873
I HOPE SO! LORD RAMY WILL LIVE ON!
>>
File: big-ramy.jpg (166 KB, 1076x1078) Image search: [Google]
big-ramy.jpg
166 KB, 1076x1078
How does Big Ramy manage to be so big but avoid the roid gut Heath, Ronnie, etc have? He actually looks pretty aesthetic while outmassing everyone on stage..
>>
>>35180668
Ramy is 5'5, in small people clothes he looks dyel
>>
>>35180922
I guess he roided smart and avoided insulin unlike Phil Cheat and Kai.
>>
>>35180935

5' 9". Actually quite tall by Mr Olympia standards jelly lanklet. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamdouh_Elssbiay
>>
>>35180922
No one knows for sure. His body just responds incredibly well to the ungodly amounts of gear he's on.

When hes fully relaxed you can see the tiniest hints of a gut but the moment he starts posing it vanishes
>>
>>35180949
Not only that but have you ever seen those hyper muscular cows that have some miofibrilar thing?
Well Ramy has that too.
>>
>>35180922
he's the ultimate bodybuilder

>Dorian's back
>Tom Platz's legs
>Paul Dillet's (here known as giganigga) shoulders and arms
>Ronnie's chest

just imagine him with coinditioning on par ith andreas munzer
>>
>>35181366

I don't get why judges and commentators shit on Ramy's conditioning while allowing other competitors to have these disgusting awful roid guts.. Ramy actually looks good as well as having huge mass.
>>
>>35180922
He manages so well because he's only been lifting for 6/7 years which is nothing for someone on his level. His trainer George Farah, who's only been his coach for the last 1/2 years or so, also stated that the "performance enhancing drugs" a.k.a roidz he was taking where baby doses when he first started training him. (compared to other athletes). He is very, very, very genetically gifted. Like there is maybe 0.1% of the population who have the genetics to be an ifbb pro. He has the genetics that maybe only 1% of the ifbb pros EVER had. He will be Mr o someday for sure.
>>
>>35181855
his legs usually lack the feathers you see in the really conditioned legs and he always looks like he's carrying a little water.

>inb4 phil and kai pay judges to ignore roid gut
>>
>>35183804

And that seriously is worse in terms of bodybuilding than having a huge roid gut like Ronnie, Phil, & everyone else on stage?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.