[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do I Embrace My Inner /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 3423424456.jpg (87 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
3423424456.jpg
87 KB, 500x745
>5'' 5' tiny
>used to be a 195 pound fat ass
>decided to play to my strengths and try to become a skinny twink
>after loosing weight and only a little ways away from losing the rest of my stomach fat, I realize something
>my legs have gotten fucking massive and are pretty much nothing but muscle now
>shoulders grew bigger too
>have a broad chest too
>arms are looking big but not too big
>skinny twink idea ain't gonna work now
>decided it would probably be easier to try to get abs
>liked doing weight training and shit more anyways
>can feel muscle underneath the fat in my stomach anyways
>not necessarily looking to gain weight and get buff
>just looking to replace the fat I have in my stomach with muscle

tl;dr
Manlet with muscular legs, regular arms and a kinda fat stomach looking to get abs and a tight stomach.
>>
>>35179560
>>not necessarily looking to gain weight and get buff
>>just looking to replace the fat I have in my stomach with muscle

Just realized how stupid that was. Of course replacing fat with muscle will make you gain weight. I just don't want to gain to much more than I already have
>>
>>35179560
You need to grow more, then your stomach skin will stretch out and your abs will become visible.
>>
>>35179560
Do more cardio (HIIT maybe), ear cleaner (maybe do kero or intermittent fasting), and drink two cups of water before each meal, apparently it does something for belly fat loss (Scooby talks about it in a video).
>>
>>35179560
>my legs have gotten fucking massive and are pretty much nothing but muscle now
You are in for a rude awakening once you actually start lifting.
Hint: Your legs are not big
>>
>>35179560
kindly do the needful and post your boipussy for inspection.
>>
>>35179749
do kero
like kerokero
anon are you advising him on becoming a frog
>>
OP I think you should leanbulk with +200 300 calories while eating clean and lifting well, you didn't say what program did you follow, I advice you to find some strength program and add weighted situps or hanging leg raises
abs are a musul just like every other, to develop them you need to do exercises that make use of them (basically every compound exercise needs you to keep them tight in order not to fuck your shit up, also situps/leg raises and stuff) and to make them visible you need low bodyfat%
>>
>>35179560

Lift because you enjoy it. Improve your diet and the rest will fall into place.

And on a subject that's not spoken about too much: get rid of the social anxieties and emotional baggage that came with growing up fat. That shit is harder than any lift but will probably help you the most in your life.
>>
>>35179928
>get rid of the social anxieties and emotional baggage that came with growing up fat

This shit is literally murdering me irl.
>>
>>35179852
I'm not sure i follow what you're saying.
>>
>>35180125

On the bright side you probably (hopefully) developed a sense of humor as a defense mechanism. Just keep the funny fat guy personality and ditch the dead weight.
>>
>>35180125

baby steps

go to the mall, do shopping: get comfortable in social situations

go to coffee shops, bookstores, whatever. forget about hitting on people, even I dont do that now. just get comfortable in social situations. it can be hard when you used to be shy, but anyone can overcome that. just takes time.
>>
>>35180158
This, but make sure people don't get offended by your jokes, if you're fit they may think you're trying to mock them instead of just doing a simple joke.
>>
>>35179921
>you didn't say what program did you follow

Everyone on /fit/ seems to freak out when these are mentioned but I did 30 minute long cardio sessions on an elliptical 4 times a week and stopped drinking anything besides water. People say they're bullshit but it worked for me
>>
>>35179560
Well if your parents are dead you could move to London and become the next Tinytrip.
>>
>>35181068
I don't want to get hulking or anything. I just want to have a nice body
>>
>>35181090
Did you see Tinytrip? He was mad aesthetic.
>>
>>35180166
This alone needs an entry in the wiki and a general thread every once in a while.
>/aspie/ general.
>>
>>35180129
It's very common to think you have big legs before you start lifting. Once you squat for like 6 months and look back you'll realize. I thought I had big quads when I was dyel, but they were twigs all along.
>>
>>35179560
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STICKY
>>
>>35181242
Oh, I get ya.
>>
>>35179571
no sarcasm you very slightly recovered from that retarded OP with this admission

but read the fucking sticky it's really not hard. lift weights and do cardio. if you wanna just lose fat then cut 300-500 kcal a day. if you wanna get bigger, surplus 500kcal and then cut. cmon guys
>>
>>35181104
not the aesthetic i want
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.