[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you perceive an "alpha" male to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1253245.jpg (276 KB, 968x425) Image search: [Google]
1253245.jpg
276 KB, 968x425
what do you perceive an "alpha" male to be?
>>
>>35178573
A meaningless buzzword used by insecure teenagers on the internet
>>
someone able to respect their body and mind, and treat themselves with respect they deserve, disregarding other's opinions
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
First Google image result
>>
>>35178573
anyone who is reacting less than the people around them
>>
>>35178586
/thread.
>>
what we perceive to alphas to be dosent actually exist, some people are innately more talented at seeming like they have their shit together than their autistic brethren. The kids you think are alpha just think they're hot shit because they can sleep with women, executing a primordial evolutionary need shouldn't be considered extraordinary, but rather the norm.
>>
>>35178631
Spoken like a true manlet
>>
>>35178637
said like a true lanklet
>>
Me banging your mom last night was pretty alpha.
>>
>>35178637
jokes on you i've been 5'11 since I was 16
>>
>>35178586
k.o.
>>
>>35178589
>>35178594
>>35178602
>>35178631
>>35178637
>>35178645
>>35178653
>>35178661
>thinks he has something further to add
>>
File: 1447443485694.gif (998 KB, 410x583) Image search: [Google]
1447443485694.gif
998 KB, 410x583
Zyzz.
>>
RSD Tyler
>>
Most people will give answers about doing things for themselves (getting fit/money/bitches), but when I think "alpha", I think the leader of a pack. A person who other people benefit from following rather than a person who uses other people to their own ends. A person who isn't necessarily fearless or unafraid of unfamiliar paths, but will be the first to walk down them and blaze a trail for the people behind him.

And also gets fit/money/bitches.
>>
>>35178661
Jokes on you 5' 11" is still under the magnificence of 6' the only height FIT acknowledges other than the godlike 6'3" of every power lifter to have set records
>>
>>35178730
he really wasn't

dude was practically chased out of Sydney and was bashed multiple times.
>>
>>35178835
Strongest man was 5'9
Spoto held world record bench, it was only recently broken by some 6'7 dude who has 40 something lbs on the 5'9 man (I think spoto?) For a measly 15lb increase on bench. Pound for pound, the strongest man was 5'9.
>>
>>35178573

>disciplined
knows his limits with work, food, entertainment, alcohol etc. keeps promises to himself and others

>loyal towards friends family country
explains itself

>educated
reads. politically interested and doesnt fall into a dogmatic trap. knows strong and weak points of the most important cultures in human history

>sense of virtue and compassion
isnt an asshole towards other living beeings because he is so full of himself.

>keeps mind and spirit in shape no matter the predisposition because one doesnt choose its genetics
lifting, cardio, walks etc

>humble
knows that learning never stops even at aged 100+
knows he can be wrong too
>>
>>35178573
>6'0+
>high social status
>charisma
>stoicism
>>
i think it might be contextual. you're probably never going to be the alpha everywhere.

all you can do is avoid being beta whenever you can.
>>
>>35178846
>bashed multiple times

Source? I've never heard about that at all.
>>
There's two ways to be alpha: to be at the top of the social ladder (regardless of traits) or to be a total badass who just does whatever they want.

Could in theory be both, but being a mad dog is mutually exclusive to the sort of mass social support and social climbing/ass kissing to make it to a high position in society.
>>
>>35178573
Tom Hardy in Locke.
a man thank can admit his mistakes and take responsibility for his actions
>>
>>35179274
It's well known in sydney. He couldn't show his face in certain places because he was too well known and rubbed people up the wrong way.

I know a guy from Maroubra that bashed him twice. Of course he would never talk about that online where he was a God
>>
look at those 3 people and what do they all do that is the same, whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>35179350
zyzz would smash ya kunt
>>
>>35179350
BUllshit but he was a bitch growing up where he did lol then took gear and pingas n meth
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.