[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strength Routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: king.jpg (244 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
244 KB, 1680x1120
Any /fit/izen know of a good routine to take up, having completed Starting Strength? Don't really care about mass that much, I'm only interested in getting stronger. Am able to go to the gym 3-5 times a week. Also, any tips on repairing my lungs after an year of smoking (~5 cigs a day)? Struggling with cardio at the moment
>>
>>35170039
stop smoking cigs and get a vape bro if you still want dat nicotine rush.
>>
I stopped smoking like a week ago, but my lungs feel like boiled crap while and after training
>>
Texas Method if you want to keep getting stronger with minimal effort.
>>
File: 1443792569590.jpg (2 MB, 2544x1850) Image search: [Google]
1443792569590.jpg
2 MB, 2544x1850
>>35170039
Pic related

>>35170056
what is vape? I've seen it here in /fit/ but never seen someone doing it
>>
>>35170108
basically, e-shisha, just look for vape pens in google
>>
>>35170108
OP here. That's the thing, there's a few to choose from and I don't know which to pick. I want the one that will lead to results the quickest, if I dedicate myself to it. Like I said, I have enough time to go 5 times a week if necessary.
>>
>>35170099
This, TM is designed specifically for you to gain strength quickly after SS

Read Practical Programming
>>
>>35170039
>having completed Starting Strength
The book literally recommends your next routine (and reading material)

Why the fuck didn't you read it?
>hurr durr did SS
>>
>>35170099
>TM
>minimal effort

ayy
>>
>>35171659
I think he meant minimal reading, planning etc. One of the best things about TM is that it's very simple to follow.
>>
PHIR. i don't have it, but probably someone does?
>>
>>35170400
>The book literally recommends your next routine (and reading material)

Furthermore, how could you make it through that program and not have an idea of what you want to work on or develop?
>>
>>35170039
5/3/1 for strength
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (110 KB, 1091x493) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
110 KB, 1091x493
>>35170039
what are these called? is it just a tendon?'
>>
>>35171807
fucking die already
>>
>>35170039
>Also, any tips on repairing my lungs after an year of smoking (~5 cigs a day)?

If only it were that easy, running and doing yoga will improve your lungs and breathing, but the damage is already done.
>>
>>35171812
The fucktard who co-wrote that book screamed JUST FOLLOW THE PROGRAM till people stopped asking.
They no fuck all about how their body works or functions and will more then likely just end up fat and weaker then someone who just leads an active life or has a blue collar job but with lots of weight lifting injuries and a dumbfuck understanding of their own athletic potential. .
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.