[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are in prison >this guy comes up to you slaps your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x763
>you are in prison
>this guy comes up to you slaps your face and says 'on your knees prag'

how do you react?
>>
>>35168946
I ask him to define prag
>>
>>35168946
ANSWER
>>
>>35168946
Give him pictures of Spiderman.
>>
>>35168946
Prague is nice, especially in winter. Slap me again and I'll eat your entrails.
>>
>tfw only watch Oz for the rape
>>
>>35168987
kek
>>
>>35169042
Naughty
>>
Laugh at his gay voice.

Then bend over
>>
>>35168946
does he even lift?
>>
>>35168946
>tfw im Arlindo Souza
>>
>>35169377
>tfw don't have inbuilt airbags
>>
"Big mistake kid."
>I appear behind him.
"On YOUR knees!"
>I strike the back of his legs with my cane and he crumbles down to his knees
"Sorry yet?"
>Before he answers I strike the back of his head with my boot. As he attempts to get back up I grab his head and perform a DDT (a WWE move).
>I stand over him and fix my fedora that was messed in the scuffle.
"See YOU in Prague."
>>
>>35168946

I play a 10 minute drum solo
>>
>>35169842
you didnt have to make it personell
>>
File: 111.jpg (92 KB, 808x609) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
92 KB, 808x609
hit him with a side tricep

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35169873
le roid man
>>
>>35169873
the CLASSIC
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.