[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the gym in 2 hours. My first time after 1,5 years during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1365381202198.jpg (14 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1365381202198.jpg
14 KB, 267x320
Going to the gym in 2 hours.
My first time after 1,5 years during which I had 3 surgeries due to cancer.

Wish me luck, brethren.
>>
>>35168613
>iktf bro
I just started up again last Monday after being out for 4months. Don't get discouraged you are gonna be weak as hell. Just start slow and steadily improve. Goodluck bro and hope that cancer is under control.
>>
>>35168613

Goog Gluck!
>>
>>35168629
cancer is gone for good (I hope).
Yeah, gonna start slow. I'm gonna drop my upper/lower split and start with a beginner routine again, I'm horribly weak right now.
But gonna make it.
>>
>>35168613
i was intending to start back up at the gym today but woke up with painful stomach cramps so its not to be
>>
gl op. first month will be tough after that should be smooth sailing.
>>
Stepping back through those doors is the hardest part, dude.
>>
Hope that cancer is gone for good bro. Gl in the gym no one cares how much you lift, everyone in there is trying to improve themselves in some way so why can't you.
>>
>>35168613
should've been a vegan this is what u get
>>
Stronger than most of us OP
>>
>>35169480
Shoo shoo, virgingains!
>>
File: A8ai7PI.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
A8ai7PI.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
>>35168613
Go and make it breh.
>>
>>35168653
How do u feel about people spouting jokes, insults and memes about cancer
>>
>>35169574
Very funny to me.
I make them myself. Humor is a weapon and a way to deal with things.
I mean, if you make a funny joke about cancer, then it just IS funny. The fact that I had cancer doesn't suddenly make it unfunny.

Also, I hate all this "aaaw anon blablabla" that people tend to do when they heard about it. Like my aunt came visit with her face all miserable looking and was saying shit like "can you walk?", "not so fast, take it slowly anon" etc. I hate that.

Two weeks after the surgery my best pal and I were walking to the store and bought some groceries and when he saw that I was stuggling to carry them because I was still weak as shit he made a comment like "haha whats up pussy, where the fuck is your biceps" or something like that. Called him a faggot, we both smiled and went home. That is so much better imho, because I know he cares and doesnt mean it and it's funny.
>>
>>35169640
literally this.
people get offended too easily nowadays
>>
>>35169685
Yeah but cancer is something that kills so I wouldn't joke about that, unless like in >>35169640 then yeah when you guys are close friends and the guy survived it then its okay. I just don't like telling random people stuff like that though but hey it is the internet
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35168653
Nurse here; be strong and thankful for your health. You got this shit. Now don't be a faggot and go do some linear progression.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.