[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one here vain enough to use makeup? I had really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: b4ater.jpg (111 KB, 1205x787) Image search: [Google]
b4ater.jpg
111 KB, 1205x787
Am I the only one here vain enough to use makeup? I had really bad acne as a teen and now my acne scars are pretty rough. I got microderm and what a waste of $375 that was. I did a TCA peel myself, and it helped but the wait to heal almost makes it difficult to justify.

Anyway, I bought a concealer at Walmart the other day and it's a big help but I have no idea what I'm doing and sure I could get something better.
>>
B-bump
>>
London
>>
iktf bro. would also like help with this, makeup still doesn't cover my scars
>>
File: 7be.png (374 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
7be.png
374 KB, 1280x1280
M or F?
>>
>>35164430
>>35164376
I'm a bro Senpai
>>
File: pepejew.jpg (44 KB, 396x377) Image search: [Google]
pepejew.jpg
44 KB, 396x377
Bitch do you think this is a board for salon and cosmetics?
>>
>>35164442
Gtfo weirdo
>>
I use makeup. I am cursed with lowtest, causing me to take monthly testosterone shots. The shots give seriously bad acne so I have no choice if I want to go out in public
>>
>>35164442
Interesting, do other people took notice before?
>>
>>35164159
her eyes looks bigger befor

she could do it better...
>>
>>35164464
What do you use, how much does it help?
>>
>>35164159
I do for big events where i know people will be taking pictures, and when i go to a club (rarely anymore) with the intent of picking up girls. Keep it subtle and it works. Overdo it and youre an idiot.
>>
I got a tinted moisturizer that's the color of my skin. It makes my complexion nicer but it also makes my skin greasy as fuck so I never wear it. I suppose concealer would be the better option but it crosses a line I just can't cross.
>>
>>35164477
What are you trying to ask?
>>
>>35164575
Do people notice that you're wearing makeup
>>
>>35164599
Nobody has yet, it's very mild
>>
>>35164159
>Anyway, I bought a concealer at Walmart the other day and it's a big help but I have no idea what I'm doing and sure I could get something better.

Go to the tranny threads on /lgbt/ they talk about shit like that
>>
>>35164604
What kind of acne scarring do you have? Just hyper pigmentation left after or more severe?
>>
>>35164159
If you use makeup then you're false advertising. I have the same issues with women that wear literally pounds of makeup on their faces. You think they're 8/10 before, but if you catch them without it they look like a 3/10 or something. Very disappointing.
>>
>>35164159
Is that madison chandler?
>>
>>35164623
It's more than that, I have depressions in my skin. Kinda like craters or valleys
>>
>>35164159
microderm for acne scars lmao. A fool and his money are easily parted..

Have you ever gone to a derm? What type of scars you got? I have done both cross and subcision over the past year. My scars were really mild but i did have a big ole indent that was a pretty serious rolling scar mixed with a boxcar on my cheek. After 4 or 5 sessions it is now completely eliminated. Subcision also fixed this weird indented line that ran from one small boxcar to another. Overall I am very pleased with that procedure.

I was also surprised with how much cross did for my boxcars. Dont expect anything amazing but it did smooth out the edges quite a bit. Combine with some microneedling and youll get some great results.
>>
>>35164661
Ah that sucks. Keep using what works, even if it means makeup. I have some hyper pigmentation but it usually goes away after a few months.
>>
I have scarring and what's made it fade is using a derma roller once a week with a high end oil afterwards:

>http://www.sknshop.com/collections/skin-addix-cosmeceuticals/products/afterglow-replenishing-skin-oil

I also find an exfoliating acid works well:

>http://www.sknshop.com/collections/skin-addix-cosmeceuticals/products/pick-me-up-triple-acid-exfoliating-gel

My normal lotion:
>http://www.sknshop.com/collections/osmosis-pur-medical-skincare/products/clarify

And cleanser:
>http://www.sknshop.com/collections/skin-addix-cosmeceuticals/products/get-clean-energizing-cleanser

Expensive, but it lasts me six months and I'm not stingy with it. I get compliments on my complexion all the time, even though all I can see is my scarred cheeks.
>>
>>35164159

This is a question for /lgbt/. Not joking; /lgbt/ likely has the highest amount of people using makeup; you're next best guess is /cgl/. /fit/ is way to closet gay to admit to using makeup and
giving tips on it.
>>
>>35164675
>>35164675
I honestly don't even know what most of that means. But yes I went to a dermatologist, and he got me set up with microderm. He was able to get rid of my acne so I guess I trusted him
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.