[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on scoobs /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Scooby2011.jpg (101 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2011.jpg
101 KB, 350x524
redpill me on scoobs /fit/
>>
>>35156206
Cool gay guy in mid 50s, denies trt use, gay, modestly successful engineer. Enjoys bodybuilding, cycling, triathlons and speaking German.

That's all we really know.
>>
Has Scooby ever had beefs in the youtube community?
>>
>>35156206
he is gay.
>>
>>35156206
Gay Jew who isn't natty.Advertises his videos on on /fit/.Can give helpful advise though can give blatantly bad advice.Plays off anyone calling him out as a compliment and acts passive aggressive.I really like the pose in the op pic whats the name of it?Did scooby invent it?
Has anyone used a ffymi calculator on scooby?
>inb4 scoobs reads this and acts passive
lets be honest he has the testostorone of a 18yr old in his 50's.
>>
>>35156229
Yeah with Jeff
>>
>>35156257
What blatantly bad advice does he give?
>>
>>35156267
Stuff like using two chairs for dips.Yeah lets see what could go wrong.Skateboard squats.And Cardio is enough for legs.Advocates half or smaller not full reps for pullups.
Haven't watched a video of his in a while sorry if i have misquoted.
>>
>>35156257
He does trt

He already admitted to it.
>>
>>35156304
since when?source?
>>
>>35156206
he's a very nice homosexual man

his lifting advice is fucking stupid and /fit/'s worship of him was initially ironic but then people got carried away with it.
>>
>>35156288
Oh ok, doesn't really sound like anything too important. Was just wondering because I'm getting back into lifting and started his intermediate workout plan, just because I don't want to listen to a bunch of differing opinions and he seems pretty knowledgable
>>
>>35156312
He seems like a genuinely nice person.I was a bit harsh on him.Hope all goes well.
>Couldn't find a source for my claim on legs and his program for getting pullups seems legit other then the rom he advocates.
>>
>>35156259
That video of him impersonating Jeff? Kinda low from him
>>
>>35156312
>>35156288
The thing is his advice is not really for intermediate lifters but rather for beginners. Nowadays I don't really watch his videos but he was one of the main reasons I started lifting.

Sure he might not have the best advice for thos really looking to get 100% out of their workout but for someone who is maybe new to lifting/dieting and insecure and whatnot his videos are really "approachable" and comfortable/easy to watch (Yeah I know I sound retarded).
>>
>>35156359
Yeah I'd say your probably right. My plan is just to use his advice until I get back into a routine and then start adding to it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.