[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: goals.jpg (54 KB, 676x290) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
54 KB, 676x290
Me on the right with mah goal body.

Obviously I need to lose ~4% bf, but besides that...

Suggested workout? What do you think is a reasonable time frame is to match/exceed my goal? Cheers

(I'm genetically gifted in the legs department)
>>
File: goals2.jpg (46 KB, 664x291) Image search: [Google]
goals2.jpg
46 KB, 664x291
Here's a more recent pic after a a few months of bulking. Somewhat bigger but also fatter
>>
>(I'm genetically gifted in the legs department)
>no pics of legs
>>
>>35154558
I"m 99% certain that left is on roids.
>3D delts
>huge traps
>very low bf% with lots of muscle

So probably roids
>>
>>35154639
lol I meant as part of the reason I didn't bother to post a legs pic or ask for any kind of feedback. Although if I made a pie chart it would be 80% laziness to go and take a pic, find a goal example and make a comparison and post it, and 20% I'm pretty comfy with the progress and feel like by the time my upper is where I want it to be my legs will be at or beyond.
>>
File: attempt.png (306 KB, 584x290) Image search: [Google]
attempt.png
306 KB, 584x290
>>35154558
i dunno, i was curious

i have no chest :( — soon™
>>
>>35154784
It's also posture. Even in my photos, in an effort to make my arms and shoulders look more jacked I'm angling in so my chest looks smaller.

But you do have an underdeveloped chest as well, so do I.
>>
>>35154652
this. to get this look you need to have good genetics + roids
>>
File: attempt2.png (293 KB, 584x290) Image search: [Google]
attempt2.png
293 KB, 584x290
>>35154894
yeah, the position that guy is in is really strange

a pump would of helped too
>>
>>35154926
Dude even there if you pull your shoulders up and back, take a deep breath, suck in your stomach, and pub out your chest I bet you'd look way different. And yes the pump helps
>>
File: attempt3.png (314 KB, 584x290) Image search: [Google]
attempt3.png
314 KB, 584x290
>>35154946
easier said than done lol

last try, need to zzz

tomorrow is bench day, maybe i'll try one with a pump
>>
>>35154652
Yeah his traps look like inflatable swimming aids. 100% roids.

Some people can have amazing abs without roids, but it requires you be genetically gifted. And their upper body will not usually be anywhere near that size.
>>
>>35154558
>>35154607
why the long pecs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.