[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minimalist Prison Workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1437674203641.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1437674203641.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
How to get HUGE with a single 45lbs plate workout?
>>
You dont dude
>>
just increase reps my man

instead of benching 255 3x8, bench 45 3x500
>>
>>35144311
Is increasing reps really good for building muscle though?

I myself was thinking about progressing to crazy exercises like pressing the plate overhead for reps with only one hand. Don't know how dangerous that type of shit is.
>>
>>35144367
reps are for tone
weight is for mass
>>
>>35144393

>reps are for tone

when did my mum find /fit/
>>
Stick up your ass and you'll get 45lbs heavier => big af with no fat gain
>>
>>35144306

So there's no hope for me with the small group of second hand garage sale weights I've procured?
>>
>>35144145
You don't. But you can be in better shape than someone who doesn't train at all.

Men's Health actually has a workout plan for just a single 45 lb plate. Google it, faggot.
>>
>>35144145

Go to your local hardware retailer and buy one of those 60-100lb bags of quickrete, preferably not the type that comes in the paper bag but in one of those plastic thatch bags. Kind of like a tube... whatever.

Take two trash bags and cut one at the seams and then tape and wrap it accordingly. Pull the other over it making sure to release all of the air and duct tape it very, very tightly.

Alternately you could buy one of those zipper sandbag carriers that rip really fucking easily if you cheap out on them.

Anyway, it won't get you won't get huge but it's better than nothing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.