[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are vegans often so fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 13
File: 141.jpg (30 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
30 KB, 620x350
why are vegans often so fat?
>>
File: 1445629203802.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1445629203802.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>35139079
Because their diet is retarded and inferior to being the part-time meat eaters we're MEANT to be.

Those fuckers are defying nature, and are getting what they deserve.
>>
All those vegan chocolates are full of fat and oil.
>>
>>35139079
because you've gotta eat a metric tonne of vegan shit to get enough nutrition to live
>>
I honestly don't know the difference between vegans and vegetarians nor do Icare. In any case, vegetarianism was a fad among girls when I was a kid and a bunch of them got fat somehow -- including my sister. I'm pretty sure her fat came from all the rice she ate.
>>
>>35139136
Because "Oh hey chips are vegetarian lol"
>>
>>35139079

A lot of them are vegan for the animal rights reasons, as opposed to the health reasons. Many just like to believe that they're healthier even if they're fat fucks simply because they avoid meat and dairy since they've done little to no research outside of the PETA main website on nutrition.
>>
>>35139136

The difference is simple:

Vegetarian - No meat
Vegan - No animal byproducts whatsoever
>>
>>35139101
this.

fat vegans usually eat ridiculous amounts of sweets and calorie dense vegetable fats.
>>
>>35139079
High estro from all the soy
>>
>>35139079
I used to be a fat vegan. The backbone of a vegan diet is carbs, always. Fuck carbs.
>>
>>35139079

because when you think of vegans and vegetarians, you assume they're going to be eating a shitload of vegetables. this is not the case. it's always a bunch of shitty simple carbs and other garbage or a million avocados a day combined with a sedentary cafe macbook lifestyle.
>>
>>35139305
too accurate
>>
>>35139079
if I wanted humor I would have asked for your 1 rep maxes.
>>
File: Big blue.png (185 KB, 417x439) Image search: [Google]
Big blue.png
185 KB, 417x439
>>35139136
why do so many girls say shit like "I guess Im a vegetarian cus I dont really like meat/dont eat meat lol"

how can you fucking not like meat you fucking tool
>>
In the staff room at my work a vegan colleague has their own special container of agave. Whenever I get a chance I squeeze a bit of honey in there.
>>
>>35139079
Because they eat shit like cakes, cookies, pasta all day because "tee hee it has no animal products"
>>
>>35139079
Because most vegans don't sit around eating vegetables and fruit. Their diets consist almost entirely of carbs. There are lots of "vegetarians" who eat potato chips every single fucking day.
>>
A fatass vegan who made it a point to announce it out loud to no one in particular was standing in line in front of me in Chipotle when they came out with their soybean option. She kept saying weird shit like "I can feel good about eating this burrito!

Her burrito alone was probably 1200 calories. They're mindless people who think they can eat as much as they want because it must be magical vegan food.
>>
>>35139447
Because they can't fucking cook it. My mom once asked me how I got my grilled chicken to taste so good. Salt. I literally just pinched salt on it while it was grilling. This is a woman who cooked, and cooked well, for longer than I've been alive. Same with everything. Without salt meat tastes like wet cardboard and I can confirm what wet cardboard tastes like.
>>
my vegan bulk is going well
>>
>>35139447
That's like half of my female friends.
And it's not even that they don't like meat, or that they feel compassion towards animals, they just don't eat it. I don't get, there are few things as nutritional, versatile, and tasty as meat
>>
i am a vegan-tarian. i only eat vegans.
>>
>>35139565
Wow
>>
It's because of their carb intake, especially in the form of refined sugar and starch, and their tendency to avoid fat. If vegans/vegetarians stuck to the veggies with low carbs, sugar, and starch (lmao good luck finding a vegan who does that) they would probably not be fat. However vegans consume pasta, rice, oats, wheat, and all of that crap will probably make you put on weight unless your genetically blessed like DurianRider. I respect vegans who do it because they care about animals, but those who do it for health are fools
>>
File: 1448073776812.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448073776812.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>35139259
>this
>mfw my sister has been going to the gym alot and wants to know how to make more gains
>Great
>suggest her a bunch of food
>find out shes a vegan now( always does different diets)

Fuck , all those carbs and shit
>>
>>35139571
jelly m8? s'good becuz they are so slow, easy to catch. just be sure to remove the fedora prior to cooking
>>
>>35139581
I jelly. Their bodies would be so frail. It must be like eating veal.
>>
Hey man, you get fat people in all diet groups. It's inescapable, fatness is just out there dude.
>>
Theres a vegan girl in my class. She says she lost like 50 lbs going vegan. I believe her tho cause vegan food is un filling, disgusting and i feel like a rabbit everytime i try it. How the fuck do people live like this?
>>
>>35139079
Vegan's are usually skellys. What are you talking about
>>
>>35139079
donuts and french fries are vegan, bro.. so is candy
>>
The vegan shills haven't come yet. Very suspicious.
>>
>>35139079
its because they switch to vegan when its already too late.
>>
>>35140109
they are afraid we will eat them to see if we lose gainz
>>
>>35139079
All they eat are unfilling carbs
>>
>>35139122
>this is what people actually believe
>>
>>35140414
what I ate that day
>>
>>35139079

too much cake, pasta, white bread, etc...
>>
Chips, french fries, baked potatoes covered in vegan cheese, cake with vegan icing, there's tons of vegan food that's terrible for you.
>>
>>35139079
Because you live in America.
>>
Vegan does no equal healthy
Much like black doesn't mean in jail
But sure as fuck much more likely
>>
>>35139447
girls are low testo

now, I'm no scientist, but it's pretty apparent that you see high test people loving the savoury taste of meat, and low test women loving fucking sweets and chocolate and being too sad about killing to eat animals

any scientists got a proper explanation for this shit?
>>
>>35140427
>>35140414

Nice, thank you for your input. You must be the exception though.
>>
>>35140503
bullshit, veganism just isn't healthy. the scientific consensus is that veganism is awful for you
>>
Vegan diets tend to be extremely high carb and almost no protein. I'm vegetarian and don't struggle at all (just eat a lot of dairy and beans) but dating vegans they struggle to hit the typical 50/25/25. That's why the only jacked vegans are roided to the gills on 40g of protein a day with 350g of carbs.
>>
>>35140533
lots of vegans do it for ethical reasons and have no idea about diet and proper nutrition which is why lots of vegans are unhealthy, just like how lots of normies are unhealthy. Anyone who knows what they are doing can be very healthy as a vegan.

I became a vegan for ethical reasons too but since I've been living the /fit/ life for 4 years I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>35140541
see >>35140414 I very easily get 145 grams of protein eating 2700kcal. I'm cutting hard now at 1700kcal and am easily getting 140 grams a day. You're just talking shit.
>>
>>35139079
Because many of the most fattening junk foods are vegan.
>>
>>35140536
lol no
>>
The answer isnt because they all eat 'carb heavy vegan shit'. Its because they were fat fucks before they went vegan and just keep saying theyre a vegan like if they say that people cant see that they are a fat fuck. Its like fat girls saying how they go to the gym all the time.

Find me a 10+ years vegan who is fat.
>>
>>35140427
man, that looks really impractical. Like, there's not a single "meal" in that entire list. Just constant snacking on largely raw vegetables and beans the entire day. I know a lot of people on here are just as bad with their overcooked chicken, rice and broccoli with no seasoning but come on.
>>
>>35140630
I've never once seen a vegan post actual, scientific studies that show veganism to be healthier than a typical diet. Feel free to be the first.
>>
>>35140653
How is eating a bunch of different foods at once less practical than a 'meal' just because its not all cooked together on the same plate.
>>
>>35139525
this.
>>
>>35139079
A lot of SJWs are "vegan" and because they're stupid and undisciplined by nature they tend to eat a lot of stuff like Oreos and Doritos. Then they usually top it off by starting a HAES blog.
>>
>>35140653
fuck are you talking about, I don't snack I eat a big meal, a small meal and a shake.
One meal was a big bowl of beans, peanuts and chickpeas in a chili sauce with rice, steamed broccoli and stir fried veggies (I do IF so this was my feast meal). Another was oats cooked with coconut milk, mixed with peanut butter and served with a ton of blueberries. Third meal was a shake.
>>
>>35139079
you got it backwards. fat people often claim veganism to obscure their terrible eating habits
>>
>>35140536
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002822309007007

>appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases
>>
>>35140718
Hey can you post more meals? I'm looking forward to depend less on animal sources and that sound nice.
>>
>>35139079
Because meat doesn't make people fat in the first place. Carbs (especially sugar) do.
>>
>>35140750
I tend to save lots of fats and carbs for my small meal so this one isn't high in protein but is easily my favorite (basically a big snack)
2 large pieces of toast (get good bread) with one chopped avocado, half on each piece of toast and chopped baby plum tomatoes with some salt sprinkled on top. Super simple and easy, so delicious
>>
>>35140750
I just look up recipes online, take one that I like the look of and find a way to add more protein to it. Also just get creative, I experiment all the time and I always enjoy what I eat. Don't understand people that don't make any effort into cooking tasty food.
>>
>>35140745
> No unfortified plant food contains any significant amount of active vitamin B-12. Fermented soy products cannot be considered a reliable source of active B-12

LOL

enjoy your irreversible brain damage

yes, you CAN be healthy on a perfectly planned vegan diet. But vegan diets are not healthier than vegetarian or standard diets. If everyone switched to vegan, we'd see a MASSIVE uptick in iron, B12 and other defficiencies, because the majority of people (including currently practising vegans) can't nail down their micronutrient intake for shit without eating meat.
>>
>>35140760
>muh carburhydarate boogeyman

Too many calories make people fat. Fuck off.
>>
>>35140831
you act like this isn't a problem for meat fags too. Most meat eaters have shitty diets deficient in something. The guy above literally proved he gets everything he needs from a pretty simple diet.
>>
>>35140849
>>35140739
>>35140642
these
>>
>>35140859
but we're not deficient in B12, which is essential for red blood cell and brain function. 92% of vegans are B12 deficient http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/176565

Also, that anon is lying, unless his cocunut milk was B12 fortified and he didn't add that in his notes. By admission of the article he linked me to prove the viability of a vegan diet, no plant sources contain adequate B12 to sustain good health.
>>
>>35140831
the majority of the population is b12 deficient. the B12 in meat isn't even bioavailable

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2000/000802.htm

you aren't getting it unless you're supplementing it or consuming large amounts of dairy, which comes with its own set of risks
>>
>>35140903
he wasn't lying, almost all coconut milk is fortified with B12, Calcium and Vitamin D. Loads of vegan yogurts are also fortified with B12. It's incredibly easy to get B12 as a vegan and the only reason so many are deficient is just plain ignorance. Any vegan who takes the time to do some research can get everything they need without eating a single animal product.
>>
>>35140903
I'm the one who posted my diet, lol at you thinking I'm lying. My coconut milk is fortified with B12 just like basically every other vegan milk out there. I don't even take a multi, all my nutrients come from my diet.
>>
>>35140926
>nearly two fifths of the US are B12 deficient
that's <40% compared to 92%
>you aren't getting it unless you're supplementing it or consuming large amounts of dairy

really dude? That vitamin that you need to live is only available in dairy? Sounds like you're full of shit to me.

Also, you only linked me an article, and it doesn't actually cite the study it's referencing. The article itself only says the study "found no correlation between plasma b12 and meat intake"
>>
>>35140990
you do realise that B12 doesn't come from animals either? It is made by bacteria in the soil. The reason we don't get it in the same way animals do is we live a sterile lifestyle and all the veggies we eat have been cleaned and sprayed down with god knows what. Animals still eat their food off the ground and live outside so they easily get B12.
>>
>>35139489
>cake
>no animal products
Cake's got tons of dairy and eggs, no?
>>
>>35140610
>Plant protein having a candle on animal protein
lmaooo
>>
>>35141011
regular dieters are less likely to be B12 deficient than vegans despite living in the same sterile environment, because of the meat and dairy products we eat.
>>
>>35141053
more like because of the fortified and processed foods you eat
>>
>>35141022
vegan baking is a thing
>>35141031
amino acids are amino acids dumb fuck. Yes, some sources of protein are less bioavailable than animal sources but not by a lot. Beans for example are 78% compared to meat sources being 95%. Big deal, I absorb 17% less protein in some of my protein sources. Given we only need 0.8 grams per pound of bodyweight and I weigh 170, even adjusted for the lower absorption I am still getting enough. I also get the added bonus of getting lots of fiber and a much higher density of micro nutrients.
>>35141053
I didn't dispute that. My argument isn't with the fact that vegans are deficient, they are, but you are framing it as a downfall of the diet when in reality it is the ignorance of the vegans themselves. No vegan who knows what he is doing and has done their research, like I have, is going to be B12 deficient.
>>
>>35141110
I've never bought B12 fortified products in my life and neither has 90% of people on the planet. You're in denial at this point.

>>35141112
I think having to rely on supplements and fortified products for essential nutrition is a pretty big flaw in veganism to be honest. But yeah, I never claimed veganism was inherently unhealthy, just that it isn't any healthier than any other diet.
>>
>>35141147
I don't see how relying on fortified products for my B12 is any different to you relying on meat consumption for yours. We both go to a shop where we buy a product that has B12 in it, mine happens to be almond or coconut milk, yours is cheese or meat.
>>
>>35141165
rekt
>>
>>35140990
>that's <40% compared to 92%
your argument really doesn't add up, seeing how the "average" omnivore is deficient in other things equally important for health

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/

you're basically saying shitty diet A, with deficiency X but not Y, is worse than shitty diet B with deficiency Y and not X

>Also, you only linked me an article, and it doesn't actually cite the study it's referencing.
10 seconds on google

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10648266

>really dude? That vitamin that you need to live is only available in dairy? Sounds like you're full of shit to me.
you can get it in meat and eggs - it just isn't as bioavailable and you're prone to deficiency - hence the recommendations to supplement (either via pill or processed food) or consume dairy
>>
>>35141165
>implying I eat the "meat" available at supermarkets

all either hunted or bought from local farms. enjoy your factory surprise B12 cereal buddy.
>>
>>35141215
enjoy your less bio-available B12 and inevitable heart attack and cancer "buddy"
>>
>>35141222
you sure sound upset
>>
Reminder that if it wasn't for supplementation, a vegan diet would literally kill you.
>>
>>35139079
I've had the opposite experience, OP. Most vegans I've met were malnourished as hell with weak bones.
>>
>>35139572
>I respect vegans who do it because they care about animals

Top kek anon, although I do understand it a little more for a shit tier country like the US that has very little regulation on humane treatment of animals.

Here in skippyland, we actually have a humane slaughter act and our animals are treated well; so what vegans in our country are against is this: animals are given
>Reliable, quality nutrition
>Shelter from the elements
>Top medical care (mostly ruminants and high value stock)
>Protection from predators
>Room to move unrestricted except when being milked (cows, goats and sheep)
>Sheep are sheared to prevent overheating in summer
>Protection against ticks, worms, mites and other parasites
>Selective breeding to stop genetic faults and the suffering they can cause

All of this, and all we ask of them is their eggs, wool and at the end of their life; their body. They wouldn't get any of this in the wild and smaller animals and young larger animals would be snapped up by predators very quickly.

Being against halal mudshit slaughter I can understand, that's pretty brutal; but if you eat meat these days there are many sources of meat where the animals live in excellent conditions and thrive more than they ever would in the wild.

If you're a vegan despite all these reasons, it's your life; but it's ridiculous desu family.
>>
>>35141229
I'd be mad too if I was talking to someone as stupid as you.
>>
>>35141332
all this crying yet all you've proven in this thread is that you have to rely on supplementation to not die as a vegan

truly you are the most pathetic class of posters on the entirety of /fit/
>>
>>35141344
Many meatfags also take supplements so what is the problem?
>>
>>35141354
they don't need those supplements to not die, and 99% of the time they're just wasting money on the supplements anyways. Like those faggots who pop a multi because they're too lazy to incorporate fruit and vegetables into their diet.
>>
>>35140515
I've noticed that trend, and it transcends genders.

I don't get it either.
>>
File: 1443124289374.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1443124289374.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>35141376
You are right. Meat eater dont need to supplements to stay alive. They need heart surgery and diabetes medication to stay alive.
>>
>>35141276
I like cage eggs anyway. I can taste the fear.
>>
>>35140990
not this shit again. The entire reason nature designed you to have gut flora is so the body can absorb the b12 and b7 produced by them. You do not even need to intake b12 but since its incredibly hard to overdose on it and its also incredibly useful there will always be this whiplash of misinformation. All you need is foods with a lot of nitrogen in them.
>>
>>35141468
lol rekt
>>
>>35141468
>vegans having real arguments
Kek not surprising that yall lack a functional brain
>>
>>35141599
You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>35139079
Theyre not just mostly fat, theyre dumb too. Side effect of being green and living past 100yrs
>>
>>35141646
I'm not even vegan bro.
>>
>>35139079
They eat too many calories.

Normies are too fucking lazy to count calories or use some form of portion control, vegan or otherwise.
>>
>>35139489
Cakes and cookies are made with milk and eggs.
>>
>>35140669
Here you go, senpai. In case you're too busy to read the abstracts, non-meat eaters enjoy lower rates of cancer and heart disease along with better nutrition according to these two studies.
http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/525s.full
http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full
>>
>>35140804
Thanks for this, man. Easy enough to look up recipes and adjust them, but it would've taken me a lot longer to think about doing so if you hadn't shared your process for developing healthy meals. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>35140587
May I ask, do you find it hard to build muscle?
>>
>>35142449
Beans, pulses and legumes have the best quality of protein of just about anything if you're not eating meat.

Best avoid soy as a main source of protein due to high phytoestrogen levels, not as bad if you're a grill I guess though.
>>
>>35140515
Maybe it relates to our history as primative hunter/gatherers.

The high test men would hunt game for meat while the low test men and woman gathered sweet tasting berries and fruit.
>>
>>35142532
>Beans, pulses and legumes have the best quality of protein of just about anything if you're not eating meat.

It's like being the fastest white man over 100 meters
>>
>>35140427
I don't have enough room to store a fucking vegetable isle. Christ.
>>
>>35142532
Only if you ignore dairy and eggs.
>>
>>35142532
Yeah, I've been eating bowls and bowls of black beans and lentils since I decided to eat a vegetarian diet a couple of weeks ago. Gonna get some chickpeas and black eyed peas to try out tomorrow.
>>
>>35143061
I do.
>>
>>35139491
Chips are mostly fat not carbs.

Also, carbs don't and can't make you fat, noob.
>>
>>35139079
They're are three types of vegan OP
>LEAVE ANIMALS ALONE. ANIMAL RIGHTS. DOWN WITH FATTENING PROCESSED FOOODSS.
>I don't know, I just do it for the health benefits, I guess.
>Dad, can you get some Oreos while you're out. We're also out of Pepsi, too.
>>
>>35139508
Chipotle has always offered a vegetarian option. Not only was she fat, but even more stupid than your story made her out to be.

Also, the soy meat at chipotle sucks. Better to get fajitas and no meat if want a vegetarian option.
>>
>>35139581
Do you live in a swamp ?
>>
>>35139079
>why are vegans often so fat?
Are they? Or are you just making stuff up?
>>
File: hard.jpg (27 KB, 455x540) Image search: [Google]
hard.jpg
27 KB, 455x540
I think I only know one vegan, but I know a few vegetarians.

Do you guys know many vegans?
>>
>>35144617
yup. hippie town, I work with 2 of them.
>>
>>35144617
And this middle age guy is tall and quite athletic. He tells me he plays tennis on his free time.
>>
>Current situation
Cows have it pretty bad
>Situation if more people go vegan
Cows have it exactly as bad, but they'll be less cows alive since demand is lower.
>Buying grass-fed, organic, and all that shit
Cows actually get slightly improved living conditions.
>>
>>35144723
The problem is that there arenĀ“t enough cows. Research now is to discover and industrialize new cheap sources of protein. Probably they will come from lab plants and bugs.
>>
>>35142855
winrar
>>
File: wtf.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>35140427
>>35140414
>completely disregarding bioavailability

Nigga, you just added up nutrients contained inside of the foods, not the amount that your body can absorb.
If thats what you eat every day, you are bound to be nutrient deficient.
I hope that people dont actually believe this absolute bullshit.
>>
>>35139079

SHOW SOME FAT VEGANS?

AND I'LL SHOW YOU 10X AS MANY FAT PEOPLE WHO EAT MEAT
>>
>>35145543
lol so my diet that's regularly getting between 200 and 600 percent of the RDA for most vitamins and minerals is likely to be deficient. Give me a fucking break, why don't you plug your diet into cronometer and see how yours looks. I guarantee it wont look like mine and then you're going to claim the nutrients you eat are somehow more bioavailbale than mine. Fucking idiot
>>
>>35143028
try not being poor then. I have a normal sized fridge/freezer and a cupboard and store a weeks worth of food eating like that. Do you live in your car or something?
>>
>>35146020
Wow. How can you not know what bioavailability means and still try to give people advice on nutrition here?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM

lol
>>
>>35139079

because they intake a shit load of oils

a fat vegan isn't doing veganism the healthy way
>>
>>35139079
cause instead of eating meat and chicken they're eating pasta, cheese, icecream, chocolate and whatever the fuck they eat.
>>
>>35146081
I do know what bio-availability means. I also know that when it is recommended to get a certain amount of a vitamin or mineral in your diet it is talking about INTAKE and not talking about how much your body will absorb.
>>
I'm vegan and I know many vegans. Only one of them was fat, but she soon got thin after dropping meat.
>>
>>35141513
kek senpai
>>
File: lookatthisfaggot.gif (1000 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lookatthisfaggot.gif
1000 KB, 480x270
>>35141147
Because of large-scale animal agriculture, cows themselves are not getting any vitamin b12. The only reason for b12 in meat nowadays are the supplemental shots given.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>35146081
Weak retort. How about actually trying to disprove his argument? (protip: you can't)
>>
>>35139136
You see a lot of fat vegetarian girls because they stop eating meat, think they are instantly healthy, then eat a shitload of butter, cheese, milk, chocolate, etc.
>>
>>35139150

This.

My friend is fat and a vegan and eats large sized bags of chips (like the family size ones) in a single sitting. I was shocked and disgusted when I first saw it. He'll eat two in a day as a "snack" and drink 8 cans of Coke. I guess he doesn't care about his health, just the animals.
>>
>>35145776
Less than 10% of people are vegan, so that is mathematically likely.
>>
>>35139232

How is that possible? Isn't petroleum an animal by product?

Isn't soil an animal by product?

Are vegans even logic?
>>
>>35139079
Vegan diet is high in carbs, which is fine for ottermode bros/cardio bunnies.
For the average person it's not effective.
>>
>>35147630
He obviously means eating it you retard.
>>
File: 1422421833927.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1422421833927.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>35140713
Don't you dare dis Oreos you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35147668
Not really. Some vegans try to use products that aren't made of animal components. i.e using glycerin soap instead of regular soap.
>>
File: 1422825796498.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1422825796498.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>35144506
>They're are
>They are are
>>
>>35140427

>>35140414
>what I ate that day
Nigga that shit doesn't even add up to 2745.2kcals. Why you lying?
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.