[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone who used to look as shitty and wide hipped as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-13-37-49.png (479 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-13-37-49.png
479 KB, 480x800
Is there anyone who used to look as shitty and wide hipped as me (pic related) who made it?

Only thing I can think to do is to go bear mode
>>
If I wanted comedy I would have asked for your 1 rep maxs
>>
Embrace your wide hips, bro. I think they look pretty cool. Stay lean and keep going!
>>
File: DSC02911-300x400[1].jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
DSC02911-300x400[1].jpg
20 KB, 300x400
Yeah just do SS and GOMAD and go full bearmode like pic related, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>35137293
Your fat, why don't you worry about fixingthat first. If you have wide hips of course you'll look like shit when you're as fat as you are. The problem isn't your hips, its all the fat on and around them. Don't go bear mode, you're far from having enough muscle and you'd just use it as an excuse to get even more fat. Worry about getting aNY real muscle first, youre just fat and bones.Just put down the fork fatty
>>
>>35137293
>wide hips
no, you are fat, maybe try to get lean and you'll see your hips and waist circumference go down, what about this fatty? Seems reasonable?
>>
>>35137293
>Only thing I can think to do is to go bear mode
Go trap mode. Post pics of your sexy trap body on /b/. Profit.
>>
File: 20151204_141221.jpg (722 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20151204_141221.jpg
722 KB, 2240x1344
>>35137590
Just finished 65 lb cut. Ive been a lot leaner, but when i got really lean, i had wide hips and little muscle, so im gonna bulk before i cut. Bc after a long cut i have little muscle. Heres a better picture.
>>
What is this 'wide hips' meme lately? If you've got a high bf% you have to get it down first, I've seen like one example of a skelly having wide hips and the rest is just people that should have cut more.
>>
>>35137293
My hips were just like that and still are somewhat similar. Lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle and you'll look nifty. I don't look nifty yet, but lifting free weights is doing more for me in a few weeks than months of high reps on machines (don't listen to your semi-in-shape friends). Read that sticky.
>>
File: progress.jpg (288 KB, 1232x1000) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
288 KB, 1232x1000
Used to be a chub/dadbod with semi bitch tits.
You're gonna have to cut m8, it sucks because you will look weaker but it's worth it in the long run.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.