[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dinitrophenol General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
anyone taken it in summer? summer in aus right now, and just wondering how much I'll burn up. Only Melbourne though.
>>
>>35134026
Why the fuck does dmp have such simple and shit responses?

I remember when YB was the man he would paste an entire page and even add his own meme :^) at the end. Was always enjoyable seeing his occasional zyzz/scoobz joke.
>>
Can DNP cause Graves Disease ?
>>
>>35134245
I did. wasn't too bad just drink a shit ton of water. That was in Florida.

How can I prevent the joint pain from happening on my cycle? It usually happens after the second week and when I up my dosage to 500mg. Could it be a vitamin or diet problem? It's like a dull persistent ache like when you have the flu but not as bad. Goes away after like two days of no dosage, but it's annoying as fuck.
>>
I took DNP an it gave me a Goiter and messed with my Light Sensitivity at night.

Im getting the thyroid bump checked for cancer this month. Anyone go through something like this? Know what could have happened?

In the worst possible scenario i'm expecting Cancer or Graves disease since DNP has been proven to be somewhat carcinogenic and the bump + light issue matches with some symptoms of Graves disease .
>>
>>35134245

It's manageable.

You just need to stay out of the sun and hydrated.

I recommend glycerine to aid hydration, you can buy it in bulk from food suppliers online, it's also available in small containers at Coles/WW but is quite expensive to buy that way.
>>
>>35135784
>Can DNP cause Graves Disease
>>35135505
>Nobodies talking, so I MUST BE RIGHT!
>DNP definitely gave me a goitre and Graves disease!!

No it didn't, you fucking moron, you're genetically predisposed to it.
Thyroid activity is reduced on DNP, because the basal metabolic rate is no longer controlled by thyroxine (T4), and the binding protein transthyretin no longer binds to Triiodothyronine (T3).
DNP causes a dip in thyroxine production, then it rises back to normal levels after about a week.
>>
>>35135531
self bump
>>
>>35137541
Are you on keto?
Really, there's a wide range of things you could be deficient on. Vitamin A, Bs (any range of them), C, D if you avoid the sun too much.
>>
>>35137469
I'm wrong about the transthyretin thing btw. It's T4 it doesn't transport properly, since it's bound to DNP instead. That's why the levels go down.

As for the goitre, maybe the increased cellular activity on DNP brought on a condition you were going to develop in a little while anyway. Get a real diagnosis. (DNP doesn't cause cancer, btw pham)
>>
Got a question since i've already been cutting for 2 months and gonna use DNP to cut the last few kg's how much can i expect to lose on a 21 day cycle on 250mg -1000kcal tdee ?? i've done 2 cycles before 2 years ago on 500 and 750mg but cba with the sides of those doss
>>
File: 1334607950371.jpg (21 KB, 303x305) Image search: [Google]
1334607950371.jpg
21 KB, 303x305
>>35137469
>Implying

Im just talking about what I know and asking for info. I. Felt. The. Tumor. Grow. In. My. Neck. As. I. Took. DNP.

It took about 2 days to develop. a hard lump the size of a pea right in the center of my collarbone neck area
>>
>>35137732
I've got a question too

>How do I read the pastebin
>>
>>35137753
Refer. To. My. Other. Post. It. Addresses. Your. Experience. Perfectly.
>>
File: 1334301388930.jpg (17 KB, 319x243) Image search: [Google]
1334301388930.jpg
17 KB, 319x243
>>35137798
>implying

I can read. I took note of what you said . You so mad.

However I still don't know how DNP's mechanics were a factor in this growth
>>
File: head_thyroid_palpation.jpg (381 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
head_thyroid_palpation.jpg
381 KB, 1280x960
>>35137919
I don't really care to guess at your condition. You say the collarbone neck area. The thyroid is a little higher than that.
If the growth is higher or lower, it's not anything to do with your thyroid.

I really hope you aren't that fat retard who posted about the asymmetric bump UNDER his collarbone the other day, while he was grubbing his fingers around under the bone for no particular reason. Cus that was without a doubt a lymph node.
>>
Got DNP EU's stuff, he's an honest guy who replaced my package which was lost the first time.

Glad I wasn't scammed and his stuff looks professionally packed and nice too. I recommend his stuff if you're in the EU, he seems to deliver on fast as well.
>>
>>35138003

nope, that's not me. I got it ultrasound'ed. Its a nodule right on the middle of my thyroid. (in between the two lower parathyroids)

Any help or info or theories would be appreciated
>>
>>35138074
It's silly to guess without actually getting a slice of the tissue. It needs to be tested by a pathology lab. The body isn't like a textbook, where everything is separated neatly into different places.
Blood vessels, connective tissue, lymph tissue, parathyroid tissue, thyroid tissue and any other kind of bullshit could the the thing that's inflamed or have something growing in it.
The goitre isn't necessarily brought on by the growth, it could be because of Hashimoto's disease, that you happened to develop a case of, while at the same time, something else developing in your neck.

T bh f am, I would either suspect hashimoto's and lymph going haywire, or some kind of growth -benign or otherwise - causing an abnormal amount of T4 to be produced, and buggering you over with hyperthyroidism.

There's really no guessing. It needs to be diagnosed.
>>
How should we go about communicating with sources? Looking to contact one who I'm pretty sure is legit but I don't know if I should be using some kind of secure e-mail, connection, encryption, etc. I also don't know if I need to allude to DNP in the e-mail or if I can just straight up ask for it. Anyone help out on this? I've been looking around but haven't really found any serious answers
>>
>>35138207
>Hashimoto's disease

Thanks. It sounds Like Hashimoto's. The biopsy is scheduled in 3 weeks. Wish me luck !
>>
>>35138299
What, on like Christmas eve?
Brutal.

I'd probably shop around for referrals. Some places get shit done quickly for a little extra or a little less, some charge more and you wait longer. There's no shame in cancelling if you find someone who can do it faster than the first guy the endo referred you to.
>>
File: 1343196442413.gif (349 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1343196442413.gif
349 KB, 150x200
>>35138348 2 weeks haha, on the 18th

Yeah my insurance is covering it so Im fine. but I am looking into getting another doctor that isnt as much as a wam-bam-thank you mam kinda guy.

If he spent more then 5 minutes with me Id be able to find on some answers to questions Im asking here ( without bringing up DNP of course )

I Just dont want it to be cancer. If its hashimoto's and I have to take meds for the rest of my life - Im happy to do it because

Gamechanger.....

I believe I've had a thyroid problem for 14 years now. I overdosed on some Depikote (a mood stabilizer prescribed to me when I was much younger for the Wrong reasons - I.E. I didn't need it. ) an It fucked me the hell up an I suspect gave me hypothyroidism.

This could be why I developed a growth. Pre-existing thyroid condition.

So maybe this Growth is a good thing because now I will finally be able to see lasting results from my weight loss attempts an get rid of my chronic fatigue along with the speculated 300+ more side effects of a malfunctioning thyroid.

Tests show that my thyroid levels are in normal ranges now - but I could have been at the top of the range then - an now Im at the bottom. The sides all this time sure show that that's the case.
>>
File: 1368075300109.gif (2 MB, 500x186) Image search: [Google]
1368075300109.gif
2 MB, 500x186
>>
File: 1369570895133.gif (1 MB, 310x174) Image search: [Google]
1369570895133.gif
1 MB, 310x174
>>
File: pRJfgXW.gif (845 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
pRJfgXW.gif
845 KB, 300x192
>>
>>35134026
Umm I don't know if this is a proper thread to post this in or is I should go on fraud..

But I'm about to start taking clen and I was wondering if I could stack it with Yohombine hcl and MTS drop factor?
>>
Just started DNP. 250mg a day for 2 weeks after I had an allergic reaction almost 2 months ago.
Everyone I asked(online) said it was a bad idea because I could get a worse allergic reaction this time.

Since I already started anyone got any tips? Im taking Vitamins, NAC, one zyrtec a day and 3 benedryl. I also drink lots of water and my home temperature is set at 68 degrees and its getting cold in here.

If allergies get worse what should I do? besides the obvious drop DNP and go to the doc
>>
Maserati legit? He's the only one outta the paste bin responding

Used to use dinitro but it's been like a week since I emailed him
>>
>>35139210
do yourself a favor and don't do it. Yohimbine an drop factor are gonna make you wanna workout hard, maybe do some cardio.

Clen is meant to just lift with an watch fat melt away with proper diet. Doing cardio on clen + those other stimulants will lead to a shitty low energy workout - lots of sweats instead of gains - an possible heart enlargement and/or hypertension
>>
>>35139327
So just stick with the clen and leave the drop factor and Yohombine hcl for another time?
>>
>>35139344

Yeah. clen an ephedrine should not mix. especially for heavy workouts. especially for long periods of time. Take it from me because I've done it an it looks like i've caused some damage.

Keep your cycles short. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then switch from one to the other
>>
Can I do cardio on 250mg a day? like fast walking on the treadmill for 30-40mins.
>>
>>35139415

how much do you weigh
>>
>>35139453
185lvs, 5'10
>>
>>35139375
Alright thanks bro. Cuz I've been taking the drop factor and Yohombine for about a week but I came into a bottle of clen so I'm going to give it a shot.

I planed on taking a half scope of my pre workout that should be alright correct? Or should I stay away from all stims
>>
>>35139555

Honestly I would stay away from all stims if your able to. I know I got pretty addicted to preworkout (I felt like shit without it an I felt normal with it ) so I know it might be tough.

But clen raises your blood pressure among other things to burn fat automaticly while stims fuck with your brain chemistry so you can workout more which also raises your blood pressure. both is overkill

A nice thing about clen is that its VERY SLIGHTLY androgenic which helps getting through workouts. This left it easy for me to do clen without stims.

Its a good experience, clen. enjoy it by itself . Also that way you will know what the sides are like for you - just being on one product.
>>
>>35139553

You should be fine.

135 Id say no an 200+ id say you cant even feel it.

Remember - you dont feel dnp for at least a week so dont go poppin more then 250. It concentrates in your blood over time. Dont abuse it or you will die
>>
>>35139645
So what about cardio? What I've been doing since I started with the drop factor and Yohombine was lifting weights in the morning then after that I did 30 minutes on an Incline. Should I just stick with low intensity cardio like I've been doing. Or can I do some hit HIIT?
>>
>>35137606
I am. I'm eating at a pretty big deficit too, about 1k
>>
>>35139300
I ordered just waiting on it to arrive now
>>
>>35139709

You deff wanna stay away from anything intensive cardiowise on clen. learn from my mistakes.

I did HIIT on clen a bunch. hours of Kickboxing class an wrestling. All I got was enough sweat to fill a swimming pool and a less the average workout.

More isn't better with this stuff. Its about finding the optimum dosage for your height/ weight/ steady weightlifting regiment.

Permanent High blood pressure, Heart enlargement, Heart murmurs, and of course Death are very real possibilities when fuckin with this stuff. . .

But more likely you will just stress your body out an gain more weight then you had before.
>>
>>35139823
Thanks man and sorry for so many questions I'm just trying to get as much info as possible before I put this shit in my body. I don't want to end up offing myself lol

And you've had good results with clen correct?

I'm currently looking up more info on dosing I'm 6'4 205 pounds currently
>>
>>35139823
And I've been reading that I should take taurine while on clen to prevent muscle cramps. A lot of threads say 5mg should be enough. Do you have any experience on that?
>>
>>35139906
Clen is pretty much one of the more dangerous weight loss drugs nowadays.

Either you go yohimbine/EC stack or you do DNP.

It's best not to do clen as it will lead to permanent damage if no proper care is taken. At least with DNP if you made a huge mistake you'll simply just die. With clen, you'll suffer hard.
>>
What bodytemp should be a cause for concern with DNP?

on the 4th day a noob cycle at 250 mg, and my thermometer is saying i'm at 99.5 F
>>
>>35140397

Just took it again, and it's 98.7. Guess my thermometer is just a wonky piece of shit.
>>
>>35139906

No worries. keep em coming. Dont ever do 150 mg in one day. I know people say that its the maximum dose but I did that shit for 3 days in a row a few months ago an im still having trouble from it. I was the same height and weight as you. Also don't megadose. No reason to do one mil in one whole sitting.

Clens a great tool yeah. good results

for your first cycle stay low on the end of incrimental dosing 20 20 40 40 60 ect.

you dont need alot the first time. In fact you shouldnt even count the first time as your optimum set. Just play with it in low doses an see how your body reacts / sides
>>
>>35139994
yeah deff want taurine, bad headakes without it. drink loads of water also
>>
>>35134370
you trying to buy dnp or a friend
>>
My birthday is on Sunday and I haven't cheated in a while so I might get Chinese food
Just lonely and wanted to share.
500mg cycle atm 2 weeks in
>>
>>35139214
bump
>>
>>35140757
Hang in there anon
>>
>>35140668
Thanks again bro.
>>35140679
And cool thanks I'm about to go buy some right now. And I already do I drink 2 gallons a day as is.

Any other things I should know about or things you have come across?
>>
File: tfw.png (405 KB, 539x574) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
405 KB, 539x574
>>35140753
>b-both ;_;
>>
>>35140106
This is very true. Even in low dosages it causes slight ventricle expansion; this effect is cumulative and the more you take it, the worse it gets.

I find it funny how yohimbine is known to be anxiety-triggering in a lot of people, and clenbuterol causes all these heart problems, but it's DNP that gets shit on all the time. As long as you're not fucking retarded and take the proper precautions DNP is probably the safest other than an EC stack and by far the most efficient.
>>
looking at https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dnp/ at it's saying NOT to run keto, but pastebin recommends it. Going to look more into it, but can someone give me an idea of why they oppose?
>>
>>35143312
Bioscience. Physiologically, it doesn't make any difference to the action of dnp
>>
>>35140106
>At least with DNP if you made a huge mistake you'll simply just die

Ha, that's definitely not how it works. If you overdose on DNP you will sit there and practically melt from the inside out. You will expend all your resources to live
>call 911
>go to the hospital
>sit in a bath
>puke
>get stomach pumped
>blah blah
Nothing will stop it once its in your system, you can call the paramedics shit you can call putin but he will show up and just watch you die slow and painfully.

Don't spew nonesense.
>>
File: lelpls.gif (232 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
lelpls.gif
232 KB, 400x225
>>35139415
Yes you can do cardio, I wouldn't recommend 40minutes of cardio. You wouldn't even want to do 40minutes of it, you will be a pool of sweat and have a headache at the end.

Just do two different sessions of 15min with a rest.

The sweat is whatever, you need to watch your HR that's what matters, then you need to stop if your body tells you to.

>>35139300
>only one responding
DMP and Dinitro both just responded in less then 24h.

>>35138254
>make email
>safe-mail
>Yo breh, what are your current prices?
>"response"
>thanks nigga, i'll take this gimme dat BC address
Its not a movie, you aren't gonna type DNP and get raided. If you prefer just type in dosages and dont use the common words.
>>
lads
>>
Well my first cycle has been a huge fucking fail. Went on DNP at the same time that I was taking chantix and trying to quit smoking which made it impossible to get my calorie count below 2500 most days. Eventually my weight gain/loss became so unpredictable that I just gave up. I have 6 caps left and I dont even know if I should bother taking them.

Cant wait to quit smoking and get on a proper 500mg cycle, maybe ill lose 2 pounds then.
>>
>>35134026
Should I run this while on clen?
>>
>>35147560

RU fucken sRS brhhhhhhhhhhh scroll up cunt!~!
>>
The v8 juice that's mentioned in the pastebin is that v8 vegetable juice shit right?
>>
If I'm supplementing with T3, when should I start using it? The day I start using DNP, or after a few days when the thyroid doesn't work well on its own anymore?
>>
>>35145560
Many thanks. Been hoping for clarification like in your post. Many gains I wish upon you anon
>>
>>35147726
Just get potassium.
>>
How to get into r/dnpst since it's private?
>>
>>35149586

There should be a button to send a message to ask for permission to enter, don't think they check it often, but I got added eventually.
>>
Have any of you bought from maserati with an Amazon gift card? I tried to get bitcoin to work, but it's such an excessively complicated and time consuming process that I just want to pay extra for the convenience.
>>
>>35149714
Thanks anon
>>
i've done some research on dnp and i just have to ask why anyone would subject themselves to this
>>
>>35150431
risk reward
>>
>>35150515

i disagree with the method, but i suppose i understand now
>>
I'm this anon >>35139210

Why is everyone on fraud telling me not to do clen? And telling me to do dnp instead??

And today was my first day I think I'm going to stick with the ammout I took today for one more day then up it on Monday then stick with that amount for a day then up it again.. So basically every 2 days up the amount
>>
>>35151229
Clen was a dangerous weight loss drug even when it was used by a ton of people.

Albuterol is the better safer version of clen.
>>
>>35149723

I did, pretty straightfoward.
>>
File: 1418151320413.jpg (20 KB, 446x438) Image search: [Google]
1418151320413.jpg
20 KB, 446x438
LADS

stop what you're doing RIGHT NOW and post

current cycle/dosing
current day
current weight/height/bodyfat
current body temperature
current total weight loss

any misc thoughts about how it's going are alright too
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x1136
>>35151266
Ohhh alright well yeah today was my first day I'm excited to see the results. My diet is on point and everything

>pic related the clen
>>
>>35148083
Anyone?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.