[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /fit/ done the shuttle test? Got a test tomorrow, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Has /fit/ done the shuttle test? Got a test tomorrow, don't feel too stressed already practiced a few months ago and did 10 stations, any tips? Stories?
>>
Did it in high school, did alright don't remember my times, but I did alright, I remember being a beast at the arm hang lasting for like a minute and ten seconds.
>>
>>35132085
Me and the bros did.
We shuttled your're mom around like currency and she loved it.
>>
>>35132091
Were you doing cardio at the time or nah
>>
>>35132085
did this shit in highschool, i think you should be easily go above stage 20

at least here everybody did minimum of stage 20, even untrained people

/fit/ people should be able to finish it without problems or you are a huge fatass with a weak heart that never ever does cardio
>>
Stage 10 is definitely above the average, try doing interval training where you run at a medium pace for a certain amount of time and then run at full speed, I did that and improved from stage 11 to 15
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
Ahh the good ol pacer or beep test. Did this shit in high school. Got up to 110 laps before stopping since that's when my teacher ended the test. It's weird though, in middle school, I was absolute shit at it, but when high school came, my performance somehow improved drastically without me doing anything. How did this happen?
Also
>mfw the fat girls would run 15 laps before giving up
>>
Was fucking terrible at it because I was a mega fattie at the time. At least I partook in gym class, unlike a lot of other fatties.
>>
>>35132091
IN middle school I did like 90 seconds arm hang and all the gym teacher had to say was "pff not even the school record"

What the fug
>>
>>35132085
Sucked at it. And ignored it too. at later stages your ankles will hate you.
Classmate finished the cd and his ankles
>>
The best tip my coach told me was don't turn your body, stay facing the same way, turning around takes more time even if your going to push off with your power foot.
>>
>>35135781
So you run backwards?
>>
>shuttle test
>Not beep test
>>
>>35135802
>Beep test
>Not bounce house
>>
>>35132085
Someone explain this test?
>>
>>35135721
A lot of gym teachers are very sad individuals that feel they're always competing with children.
>>
>>35135802
It's called the pacer test faggot
>>
>>35135817
>bounce house
>not sprint till you puke party
>>
File: Pacer.jpg (167 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Pacer.jpg
167 KB, 800x572
>>35135889
what're they testing me for, pally?
>>
only when I was 14-15. There were 50-60 of us (all male) doing it. I don't remember the exact numbers we reached but I do remember this one fucking kid going for 5-6 levels beyond every single other person. Ryan motherfucking Currie. A little later he's named prom king. His twin sister was named prom queen. Those fuckers had some good genes.
>>
>>35135912
>sprint till you puke party
>not quick rebounding leg movements
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.