[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you start counting calories and realize how much you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1447743917155.png (262 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1447743917155.png
262 KB, 640x425
>tfw you start counting calories and realize how much you were eating before
I was eating close to 10k calories a day
>>
Great googly moogly how the fuck is that even possible is your fat fucking stomach a goddamn worm hole?
>>
>tfw cant find a fucking way to eat more than 3k a day

how the FUCK do fat people do this shit
>>
did you just eat raw butter you fat fucking pig
>>
>>35131943
Pls be real
>>
>>35131963
I ate a block of chocolate a day with a glass of milk + general grazing and big meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner, usually fast food.
>>
How the fuck do you not realize you're eating 10k a day? Are you that obese, anon?
>>
>>35131963
>cokes
>snacks
>whatever they fucking find
When I was a teen I never ate, just drank a shit ton of coke and mountain dew.
Was still reaching 2500 calories.
Shit is insane.
Now imagine eating all the other gross stuff
>>
And here I am surviving on 1k a day.
>>
>>35131943
Same boat OP I was hitting 6k on some days and 1k on others. Just goes to show how shitty a lot of people eat
>>
>>35131943
i call bullshit

former obese cow here, the most i could ever eat was around 6k-7k cals a day
>>
>>35132005
People are different.
>>
>>35131943
How?
>>
>>35132005
Perhaps, his power level was over 9,000?
>>
>>35132150
See >>35131971
>>
>>35131943
>10k
what are you 7'0?
>>
>>35131971
>I ate a block of chocolate a day
>a block
>A Fucking Block
Charlie be proud.
>>
I know that feel man. I used to think an entire box of Kraft mac and cheese was a small meal before I bothered looking at the label. Its like 1400 prepared with butter and milk
>>
>>35132773
>be me in my teens
>started lifting and cutting
>mom makes mac and cheese
>decide to eat a serving because I busted my ass at the gym that day
>doesn't even taste that good, tastes to greasy
>ask my mom what she put in it
>'oh, I put 3x the amount of butter that the box says. That's the way your dad likes it.'
>End up consuming ~800 kcal with a few spoonfuls of mac and cheese
>>
>>35132824
literally spoonfuls of gains wasted
>>
>lived on wendy's, taco bell and costco hot dogs
>could easily eat three wendy value burgers at lunch and 5 beefy five layers for dinner
>don't even want to find out how many calories that was

did that shit for three years straight
>>
>>35132911
should have had the chicken instead of protons
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.