[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been going to the gym for many years and I still haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pepe stood up in paris.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pepe stood up in paris.jpg
213 KB, 1024x768
I've been going to the gym for many years and I still haven't made a single friend.

I think the problem is me.
>>
>>35124026
>>
Why did you think going to the gym would help you get friends? They're different things.
>>
>>35131496

I meant friends AT the gym. I should have clarified. I haven't made a single friend AT the gym, I've never spoken to anybody for any reason other than being asked for a spot.
>>
>>35131468
Well you don't go to the gym to make friends. You go to the gym to lift. If you went explicitly to make friends you'd have a different outlook on it
>>
>>35131502

so? the gym is an individual thing. If you want to make friend join group activities
>>
>>35131502

>never talk to anyone
>why can't I make friends

gee boss I dunno
>>
File: 1429915678467.gif (197 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1429915678467.gif
197 KB, 400x289
>tfw everyone loses interest in you
>tfw you lose interest in yourself
>>
>wanting friends
>>
>tfw you cant mask the void any more
>>
File: Yeah._Uhuh._Just_a_Second.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Yeah._Uhuh._Just_a_Second.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>35132779
>tfw the void is insatiable
>tfw it's growing
>tfw you can feel it beginning to consume you completely
>tfw you can't stop it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.