[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No progress to be seen. I don't eat enough. I can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446155021918.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446155021918.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
No progress to be seen.

I don't eat enough. I can't.

I'm 120lbs right now, and I went to a chinese buffet with a freind yesterday. He's 141lbs, for reference. Both of us are 5'10.

He literally ate twice the stuff I did.

I'm so fucking weak you guys, it's laughable. Even girls eat more than me.

What should I do to drastically increase my appetite?
>>
Eat more
>>
>>35130992

20 poptarts a day.
>>
>>35130992
ON Serious Mass + whole milk + olive oil + pb + banana. drink that shit and track all your shit on myfitnesspal. youll probably throw up a few times but youll stretch out your stomach and eat more over time
>>
>>35130992
Yo you can go to a dollar store and get a thing of peanut butter for $1 and eat the whole thing every other day or every day if you like peanut butter and drink milk often

also ice cream has a bunch of calories and only a fool does not like ice cream

literally went to burger king and got 3 double bacon cheeseburgers, fries and a drink got $11.25

Do you not have $11.25?

Anyone just eat more and don't be a pussy it's okay to feel satiated if you feel hungry you aren't making it

Have it your way copyright burger king 2015 all rights reserved for the homies one love one dream one mission the machine

the machine

the machine

the machine

the machine
the machine

the machine
the maching
the machine
machine
themachine
the machine
them achine
the machine
themachumehine
>>
Just switch to whole milk and add heavy cream and olive oil to everything you eat.
>>
My dog weighs more than you...
>>
File: gomad.jpg (55 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
gomad.jpg
55 KB, 638x479
>>
>>35130992
drink a fuckton of 2% milk dude,a tall cup with every meal and 2 throughout. also peanut butter and jam sandwiches. you have to eat whenever youre not full, not just when youre hungry.
>>
>>35131041

Are you okay buddy
>>
Drink calories and smoke weed
>>
>>35131041
did we just witness something amazing?
>>
>>35130999
trips of truth
>>
File: mark_rippetoe_400x400.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mark_rippetoe_400x400.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>35131041
>>
Ghrelin. GHRP 2
>>
I am 132lbs.

Am I doomed?
>>
>>35131033
Stretching your stomach is a principle that I stand by.

Op, eat until you're sick. It's the only way to make it easier

>>35130992
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.