[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food after excercise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: gym.jpg (78 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78 KB, 600x399
What to eat after going to the GYM?

Dont fucking say me strange things like proteins powder
>>
File: 37A.jpg (115 KB, 750x706) Image search: [Google]
37A.jpg
115 KB, 750x706
>>
>>35127709
>What to eat after going to the GYM?
Something with a lot of protein and carbs.

Basically, just make eat whatever with a protein shake.
>>
>>35127744
and what can i do if in my country any mofocking protein 1kg box cost around 100 dlls?

We are a fucking shitty country

sry for bad english
>>
Your mom's pussy
>>
1 mango, 1 pomegranate, 1 garlic clove, 1 beet, 1 tbsp raw honey, 3 cup whole milk, 1/2 cup natural peanut butter,
>>
File: 1354486077810.gif (2 MB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
1354486077810.gif
2 MB, 350x253
>>35127775
You don't need whey at all. No early lifter or kid strapped for cash does. The kids you see guzzling it down claiming it's the success of all their gains are idiots.
Learn how to cook some basic meals, preferably high in protein and calorie dense. It really isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>35127775
Amerifat here who lifted in a 3rd world country for 3 years. Just eat more normal food you don't need that silly shit.
>>
2 triple whoppers, 2 spicy chicken sandwich, 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 small fries
>>
>>35127709
Oats or quinoa, yogurt, fruits, eggs, nuts, etc.
>>
>>35127999
Powder is good when you don't have time to cook/eat. It's jus another form of proteons, nothing wrong with it now again.

What is wrong, is when noobs have it every morning fr breakfast, then wonder what's going wrong.
>>
>>35127709
Quesadilla meal from a Mexican restaurant.

Gives brown rice, beans, and a cheese quesadilla. Tons of food, 4 bucks. Wash it down with a scoop of protein
>>
>>35128233
Yea I know I just feel like it's so overemphasized with impressionable kids and noob lifters that it's almost better for them to just do without it for a couple years til they learn the basics of cooking, diet, routine etc. To each their own, just my personal experience tbqh family
>>
one apple
one egg white omelette (only egg white)
a few tomatoes

I eat this over the course of 1-2 hours and while shitposting on /fit/
>>
>>35127709
My lunch. Cooked chicken (4oz), an ounce of random chips, and an apple. Sometimes a sweet cookie or a nut bar or whatever.
>>
>>35127960
>1 mango, 1 pomegranate, 1 garlic clove, 1 beet, 1 tbsp raw honey, 3 cup whole milk, 1/2 cup natural peanut butter,
...your boyfriend's cock...
>>35128233
My wife drank whey to lose weight. Lost 100lbs on it. It's nutritionally better than shitty diet shakes.
>>35128136
If you were going to spend $15 on lunch, why not get something that won't turn your large intestine into a chocolate fountain?
>>
>>35127775
Well get oats.
measure 250grams put in blender grind till powder add .5 liter of milk and blend again, chug it down.
You got yourself a cheap as fuck and perfectly balanced in carbs to protein shake that is almost the same as any expensive gainer with all kinds of vitamins and other snake oil.
>>
File: so good.gif (460 KB, 480x220) Image search: [Google]
so good.gif
460 KB, 480x220
>>35127709
just got home and ate a turkey wrap and two uncrustables
>tfw bulking
>>
Broken glass and rusty nails
>>
>>35128680
Says the guy who married a fat chick. #ifuckwhales
>>
>>35129442
Is hashtagging a new meme? That's awfully clever.

Not everyone here matches the 4chan profile. Especially in /fit/. And mocking someone for getting fit on a fitness board? I sure hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>35129493
At least my wife's not fat. I mean if yours lost 100 lbs she probably still has at least another 100 hundred to go. Orca fat, enjoy all that loose skin and fat chick odor. #yourwifeishidingdonutsinthetoilettank
>>
>>35127709
eat what ever the fuck you want.
Just not junk food.
>>
>>35128892
no battery acid marinade¿?

you fucking what¿? (yfw)
>>
>>35129543
I'm going to tell you something that might be hard to hear. That abrasive attitude that you think is just an online thing, it's not. It spills over into your real life. And people notice it. It's what's holding you back, senpai. This attitude of yours is why you aren't being successful in life. Whatever you think the problem is, it's not. It's really all about you and how you respond to situations like this. You are your own worst enemy. You are what's holding you back. Don't worry tho, we're all gonna make it. Just try to be yourself, you know? And less like this Captain 4chan Edgemaster character you're trying to be right now.
>>
>>35129763
Holding me back? I was able to retire at 35. Yeah people like me don't make it... people like me are it. Does the rolling her in flour trick really work? I bet your a fat ass too. To see you two going at it must be just a sea of skin, stretchmarks and stink lines. You should be thanking me for giving all my tax dollars so you two pigs can collect disability and get those handicap parking stickers. Once a fatass always a fatass.
>>
>>35129865
You sound really insecure too, desu.
>>
>>35127999
Whey is great

Don't see why people hate on it. Obviously if you can get your protein through diet, that's cool. Not everyone can for multiple reasons
>>
>>35129865
wow

posts like this = havent made it, despite whatever money/body you have.

so sad and full of bile and vitriol. Don't hate yourself too much senpai
>>
>>35127709
i have 2 scoops of whey with a big ass banananaana straight after then hour later i have 250g steak with 100g jasmine rice with broccoli

50g protein from shake
30g carb from nana
55g protein from steak
80g carbs from rice

thats 105g protein and 110g carb within 2 hours of training
>>
>>35130001
Words from a fat chick are like tits on a bull, worthless. You need to hit up Lane Bryant they know how to cover you up
>>
>>35127775
Pajeet my son
>>
http://www.mysupplementstore.com/bulk-whey-protein-concentrate-powder.html
>>
>>35127709
Stewed beef curry with pilaf. I always have it on a thursday night for almost 20 years.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.