[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to make it. ive read the sticky, and I have made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: buns2.jpg (62 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
buns2.jpg
62 KB, 500x717
I'm going to make it. ive read the sticky, and I have made a perfect diet plan and a good starting workout rutine. I'm not very strong, so I'm going to start doing the rutine with just the bar, then add weights as I get used to lifting and moving with weights.

But the guide did not mention anything about workout apparel, what clothes would be best suited for working out in./
>>
>>35127068
you nailed it with your pic.
>>
>>35127068
A T-shirt and shorts/pants that won't get in the way.
>>
>>35127068
anything that you are comfortable in, really. trainers/shorts, a t-shirt and maybe some flat soled shoes if you go squatting.
>>
Jeans, sandals, and tanktop. Don't forget a towel
>>
>>35127068
Who is this ?
>>
>>35127308
photoshopped ass.
>>
What company do you recommend for gloves?
>>
>>35127323
Chanel so you can buy a purse to match.
>>
File: 1449072262608.png (293 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1449072262608.png
293 KB, 960x694
>>35127068
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=gym+clothes&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCkqi8zMDJAhXBFpAKHTpzC-IQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=gym+clothes+men

literally anything
an old tshirt and a short its fine
>>
>>35127393
This guy is right.
>>
File: bronap.png (310 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
bronap.png
310 KB, 500x498
>>35127323
dont buy gloves, you will learn with time to grip the bar
dont be a faggot
>>
>>35127068
Consider asking for help with your diet.You think its perfect but it's probably shit.Same goes for your routine,don't make your own,just use a routine that is proven to be good for novices.We are all gonna make it but its easy to lose a couple of months of progression because you think you know your shit.Godspeed.
>>
>>35127068
Just some shorts or sweats, they can be basketball or just Nike etc. Just some normal old t shirts that you don't really wear that often anymore don't go in a tank or short shorts until you've made gains, about a years worth for shoes I like converse or just some old runners.
>>
File: Proper Gym Attire.png (343 KB, 652x2276) Image search: [Google]
Proper Gym Attire.png
343 KB, 652x2276
>>35127068
Pic related.
>>
>>35127531

How autistic am I if i use koss headsets?
>>
File: from ss.png (71 KB, 881x280) Image search: [Google]
from ss.png
71 KB, 881x280
>>35127583
they're good budget headphones imo
>>
>>35127068
Running shorts - nice and loose so squatting is easy
Flat shoes - for squats
Shirt or singlet - I opt for a singlet when it's hot or when I went to see if my shoulders are moving correctly
Towel or something similar - to wipe off sweat and to use as a barrier between face/head and any machine you use. People sit where your head goes on a lot of things and it's gross
Water bottle - dehydration is not fun
Something to write down what you do - obvious reasons
>>
>>35127068
anything. i used to wear sports clothes when i started but after about a year i stopped caring and now i just walk straight into the gym wearing joggers, sneakers (yes, they come off for deads and squats), a t-shirt and a hoodie. i've not even been into the changing room for anything other than water for about a year. most of the regulars are the same, the only guys who wear anything different are the curlbros and beginners.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.