[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok fellas serious question, fat boy here im 6'1 and 220lbs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (298 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 489x500
Ok fellas serious question, fat boy here im 6'1 and 220lbs. Im in school and have no money for a gym membership, but I do have a heavy bag, two 20lb dumbells, a beginner rowing machine and a stationary bike. Is the good enough equipment to get in shape on a cardio based program?
>>
>>35126522
>in school
>no money for gym
>98.67% of schools have a gym
>that said gym is free
>mfw you are making excuses
>mfw you aren't gonna make it
>yfw I have no face
Go fuck yourself op
>>
>>35126590
Trades school you fucking idiot don't assume shit and answer with the information provided.
>probably never went further than highschool
>commenting as if he has
>mfw
>>
>>35126522
In all seriousness the journey of a 1000lbs starts with just the bar. Little things build over time, you can make it with no equipment if need be, you just need the right attitude.
>>
>>35126649
Thank you I appreciate the constructive post
>>
>>35126630
>talking shit on me about my education
>goes to a trade school
>ha
>ha
>ha
My earlier reccomendation stands, please kill yourself.
>>
>>35126630
Lmao, why so assblasted fatty?
>>
Here is a dumbbell only workout routine with a 2 day split, that means you do workout A rest a day then workout B

A,rest,B,rest,A,2day rest
B,rest,A,rest,B,2day rest

Would be your first 2 weeks. Do 2-3 days of cardio on your non-lifting days. Start light, add weight; start slow, add speed/distance.

stumptuous [.] com/workout-6
>>
>>35126522
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35126722
>talks shit about trade school
>im going to be an electrician
>have fun stocking bananas grocery boy
>>
>>35126522
r/bodyweightfitness

thank me later
>>
>>35126783
>bragging about trade school
>literally anyone can do it
>anyone
>>
>>35126806
There's nothing wrong with learning a trade.
>>
>>35126752
thank you kind sir, bookmarked.
question tho, what does it mean when it says
3x10 - 15. I understand 3 sets of 10 reps, but whats the 15?
>>
>>35126846
10 through 15 reps, like stop at any of those.
>>
>>35126522
>>35126790
Serioudly, go here. It's probably the best thing you can do if you dont have gym access. Also, HIIT is really good for cardio on a stationary bike, so grab a basic routine of the net and get to it.
>>
>>35126846

okay so >>35126897 is kinda right but not completely. 10-15 means to do a weight and aim for 15 reps, but get at least 10, then you continue with that weight until you can do 15 at which point you move to a higher weight.

obviously this wont apply to you since you only have a set weight of dbs, just wanted to clear it up for anyone else reading
>>
>>35126522
Sell that shit any buy a membership
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.