[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning on gyno self surgery, i dont give a fuck. I only have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1447382649135.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1447382649135.png
167 KB, 636x426
Planning on gyno self surgery, i dont give a fuck. I only have 4.4k and surgery is fucking upwards of 7k here in new york.

Anyone have links to stories or experiences? I don't even care how shitty it comes because right now it's so big it bulges out even through hoodies and multiple shirts.
>>
>>35126095
Don't. I remember some guy on fit trying this like 3 years ago. That shit is attached to your pecks so it won't just come out. How do you expect to cut it off with the amount of blood in your way?
>>
>>35126095
Wait until you can afford it ffs. You're going to fuck your shit up and botch the whole thing

You may end up looking worse than before
>>
you're the biggest fucking moron

fly to some poor shithole city in Europe, Asia or Latin America and get a professional surgery
>>
>>35126514
As long as it comes out it will not be worse than before dude. It is noticible even throughthe thickest hoodies
>>
>>35126095
>i am about to gimp myself for life
>any tips?
>>
>>35126535
Yeah but i heard those cheap mexican plastic surgery doctors will human traffick you if they fuck up the procedure
>>
>>35126095
Just fucking run ralox, it's a fuck of a lot cheaper and you won't fuck your shit up.
>>
>>35126095
stream it
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 620x349
Ma nigga
>>
>>35126571
Doesnt help if you've had gyno for over 6 years like i have
>>
>>35126567
check out eastern European EU capitals, it may be much cheaper than you can imagine while there is rule of law there

anyway, you need to get it done professionally. if you can't live with it then better get indebted than fucking kill yourself this way.
>>
>cutting into your chest because of man tits
What the fuck? How are you even planning on dealing with the pain?
>>
>>35126585
is he wearing one of those cushions for neck support when your in the car in the right pic?

Just counting down the days until one of those oil sacks rupture and he goes septic

happy days
>>
>>35126095
Problems you'll have:
1. Anaesthesia. You need to get proper chemicals for this and you need to know exactly how much to use and where. Chances are you won't be able to do it appropriately.

2. Bleeding. Everything will bleed like a bitch. I mean it. You are cutting into parts of your body that are heavily supplied with blood. Chances are that you will literally bleed to death, I'm not kidding. You might get dizzy, lose consciousness and continue bleeding until you are dead.

3. Cutting away the right things. So everything is full of blood. Now you need to find the right pieces of tissue to cut away. Problem is, everything looks like a clot of blood. Good luck.

4. Stichting. Stichting is pretty difficult to do well. You'll probably end up with really ugly scars and other weird stuff.

5. Infections. Sure, you can use disinfection, but don't fool yourself: It will get infected. You have no idea what you are doing and took humankind hundreds of years to figure out how to effectively prevent infections. Infections can lead to death.

6. Tissue can grow back. Forgot something? It will probably grow back. Then you have gyno and ugly scars and you'll be ashamed for it for two reasons, difference is, the new one is actually thanks to your very stupidity.

Just fucking wait you mongoloid. You'll have enough money eventually.
>>
>>35126604
Yes, it will get rid of pubertal gyno.
>>
>self surgery
jesus fuck, why would you do that shit pham?

my pecs feel all tender and sensitive just thinking about that
>>
File: 1352015660245.jpg (26 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1352015660245.jpg
26 KB, 500x331
>>35126095
>local man found dead naked in apartment, bled out from a self-imposed breast wound
>>
>>35126585

His synthol 'traps' look like a hoodie in that double bicep pose.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.