[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh Metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: big girl.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
big girl.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
> Wow anon, you're in such great shape!
>I wish I had your metabolism, I only eat one or two meals a day!

What do you say to these bitches? It seems like chubby girls often claim that they eat almost nothing, are they just bullshitting?
>>
File: file.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
>talking to fat women

Just say "Starbucks has calories too"
>>
>>35123329
They are bullshiting one way or another. They might be dummies and eat next to nothing one day then the next day go on a binge.
>>
>>35123338
Kek
>>
>>35123329
>What do you say to these bitches?

I guess im just lucky, and walk away.

Fuck them if they want to believe that shit I let them.
>>
>>35123329
Former fatty here. Tho boy not grill. I never realized how much I ate till I started cutting. Now I've lost the weight and am back at maintenance I struggle to eat enough.
>>
>>35123329
2 3600 calorie meals. Even 2 1000 calorie meals. They don't count their triple chocolate frappuchino with whipped cream because "its coffee" and then munch on shit all day but they only eat "2 meals"
>>
>>35123329
>That must suck (artificial empathy)
Experience taught me that obese bitches are beyond help. They are where they are for a reason. The only girl I ever knew that lost weight after being obese had an accident and realised how much shit she stuffed in her stomach when she was in the hospital and had to rely on two meals a day (doctors advised the family NOT to bring any snacks, not under any circumstances, as many of the complications were related to her obesity). I guess you can't replicate that moment of realization by just talking. She was in hospital for six whole weeks and lost ~25 lbs. She continued after that and went all in all from about 240 lbs to 130 lbs. She often complains about hanging skin on her belly and arms though. Still, she was a different person after the accident, it was crazy. She became really anti social and peculiar. She abandoned most of her friends.
>>
>>35123351
This. Let them wallow in their patheticness. It's not like you can convince them that it's on them anyway.
>>
>>35123383
This. It wasn't until I started tracking food and counting calories that I became more conscious how quickly it adds up. More often than not, I would satisfy hunger by snacking on junk food instead of having proper meals, along with frequently drinking soda.
>>
>>35123526
>drinking anything other than water and milk
LOL
>>
>>35123497
>Still, she was a different person after the accident, it was crazy. She became really anti social and peculiar. She abandoned most of her friends.

Probably it was that they were all going "awww, no, babe, you're not fat! You're beautiful! You be you!" while she was a hamplanet, and the self realisation that she was fat came with the realisation of how disgusting that sort of lying is.
>>
>>35123403
This. The key question is not "what are you eating" but more often than not "what are you drinking". They're almost always completely oblivious to the fact that starbucks coffee and fruits smoothies are calore bombs worth a whole meal of energy because they read "coffee" and "fruit" and stop thinking rationally there.
>>
>>35123532
I was surprised how easily the soda cravings went away once I stopped. If only I could get my family to listen and kick the habit as well.
>>
I actually enjoy their delusional justification for why their fat and their stories of self pity.
>>
>>35123653
There actually was a very prominent incident in a bar when she was complaining about how the hanging skin was an issue, and one of her (pretty fat) friends said "That's why I'd never lose any fat, I'd rather be fat and fill out my shell!", she screamed something like "Fucking bitch" (she stumbled over her own words, she was shaking in anger), threw her glass on the table in front of her friend (glad she decided not to throw it right in her face tho) and stormed out. It was pretty scary.

Me and two others went outside and found her crying in front of her car. That was kind of the breaking point. Her fat friends had to pay for the damage and all our drinks and they decided to openly hate on us. They went on the whole year telling stories that she's suicidal and crazy, really sick stuff how it was all due to her accident (she actually did fell on her head).
>>
File: 1447473590106.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1447473590106.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
>>35123532
>tfw I drink at least ten glasses of that dank free diet coke while I'm at work
>>
>>35123532
>drinking milk
Enjoy your bitch tits and acne
>>
>>35123792
>She became really anti social and peculiar.
>she screamed something like "Fucking bitch" (she stumbled over her own words, she was shaking in anger), threw her glass on the table in front of her friend

>they went on the whole year telling stories that she's suicidal and crazy
I mean, from judging by that kind of might be on point about crazy
>>
>>35123987
If I was in a car accident because of a friend drink driving, and after the accident they continued to spout shit like "I drive better after a few drinks", I'd probably flip my shit at them.

Her social group was partially to blame for her making herself ill, and was still doing the same shit. I don't blame her in the slightest for being angry at them.
>>
>>35123932
>following for the milk causes estrogen meme
>following for the sugar cause acne meme
kill yourself
>>
>>35124059
Interesting story tbqh, how did it end up for her?
>>
interesting anecdote i'll add: i used to eat next to nothing in high school and gained somewhere in the neighborhood of 30lbs~ despite being fairly physically active at the time

though i chalk that up mostly to hormones, puberty, and psych meds.

(psych meds will definitely fuck you up though. gains are harder, cutting is harder, everything is slower on that shit.)
>>
>>35123987
It might sound off, but they were throwing passive aggressive bullshit at her for months. It felt kind of satisfying to see her burst like that, at least in retrospect. I just hate how those fat people clinged to their little world and dic all kinds of manipulative bullshit just to keep their little dream world intact.

Apart from that incident she never did anything aggressive at all, which made that particular moment so fucking scary. My legs were honestly shaking when I went outside.
>>
>>35124131
>psych meds fuck up gains
Shit really??
I'm on bupropion (welbutrin)
Is it a gains goblin?
>>
>>35124165
it's not well documented but it's a common enough issue that it should be addressed, yes.
i've never been on welbutrin so i can't really say, but i can tell you that most SSRIs and tricyclics will definitely slow down your gains
>>
>>35124223
I quit wellbutrin last month after taking it for 6 months. It seems like the gym is easier now, but I feel it was a bad decision to quit. Being on the med didn't make me stop hating life, but I'm more accepting of continuing with it to see what happens. Keep exercising as much as you can though, because you likely need something positive like that in your life right now. I know I did.
>>
>>35123329

I tell them that I was in the same boat and that metabolism is related to bodyfat percentage. If they can lower their bodyfat their metabolism will speed up.
>>
>>35124277
Same guy, just wanted to say: I wouldn't quit it unless you're committed to quitting it. Those horrible side effects from the first few weeks wouldn't be worth it imo.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.