[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decided to get legal TRT >starved myself for two days, only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1336x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1336x668
Decided to get legal TRT
>starved myself for two days, only thing I dranj was a mix between milk and soy
>hadn't slept for two days
>at the doctor
>lying in the chair pulled back
>Doctor is fucking mad, takes like at least three huge vials of my blood
>start hallucinating
>my whole body is tingling
>legs are warm and feet start shaking
>suddenly the doctor starts pulling up the chair when we're done
>still hallucinating at this point
>the doctor is now Darth sidious
>WHERE ARE MY GAINS? ARE THEY SAFE?
>I am afraid you killed them.... In desperation and starvation for trt
>mfw
>>
>>35121400
Kill yourself star wars degenerate
>>
I enjoyed this
Thank you anaon
>>
>>35121400
Did you get TRT
>>
>>35121454
Actually desu I haven't gotten a response yet but I'm pretty sure I will

I already had 380ng/dl on another doctor, decided to go to another one and fuck up my routine to get down to 300ng/dl. Also I don't remember hallucinating and feeling warm in my entire body last time I took a blood test.
>>
moderate kek
>>
>being this much desperate for roids

why you don't start cell-teching regularly like everyoine else
>>
>>35121528
m9 I don't live in burgerland. Why waste money on roids when I can get them legally AND have a doctor to give me free regular check-ups? Smh
>>
>>35121588
tbqh with you senpai <200mg of test isn't going to do that much for you

trt and proper cycling/or blast-cruising are two completely different things
>>
>>35121640
I'm not expecting a wonderdrug, I'm expecting extremely minor results. Why shouldn't I get trt if I can? It's free as well. Literally no reason not to.
>>
>>35121511
Good luck with that, I got 263 (low is 250) and I was not able to get it even after telling my doctor I had all the symptoms and telling her I shouldn't have such low levels at 19
>>
>>35121681
>purposely making your self dependent on drug for the rest of your life

do what ever you want, but you won't achieve shit with trt (physique wise)
>>
>>35121681
Its unethical>>35121681
>>
my blood test just came back with total test @ 500ng/dl after 5 hours sleep night before the blood test, im 25, how fucked am i?
>>
>>35121689
What the fuck? I thought I was low at 540. The average is like 600-650.
>>
>>35123557
You're fine m8
>>
>>35121681
You're fucking retarded if you actually think that. Injecting without any benefits - great idea!

>>35123557
500 is fine. Lower end but nowhere near trt requiring levels.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.