[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyway to get smell of weightlifting gloves off your hands without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 143533492061.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
143533492061.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Anyway to get smell of weightlifting gloves off your hands without having to wash them after every workout? And don't say "don't wear weightlifting gloves", I'm not a fucking longshoreman.
>>
Shove your hands into your vagina, that should do it.
>>
>>35120838
No plebs please. I don't go into your threads to scream about how you're cultivating the skin texture of a destitute daylaborer, please show me similar kindness and stay out of mine.
>>
Just dont go to the gym. Your 45lb deadlifts probably arent doing much for you anyway
>>
>>35120826
Sure, you can just use some of the perfume that you keep in your purse.
>>
>>35120826
>weightlifting gloves

Confirmed for nigger
>>
Spray them with vaginal perfume or soak them in a bucket of your boyfriend's cum every week
>>
>all these tryhards
Christ, my sleep pattern is so screwed up I forgot that it's eurotime and /fit/ is mostly just people that like to pretend right now. Nevermind.
>>
don't wear weightlifting gloves
>>
>>35120826
Wait... You want to... avoid... washing your hands after going to the gym?
>>
>>35120826
>crushing hard on this qt dude at the gym
>he wears weight lifting gloves
>kind of wondered if he was gay or not
>see this thread
>welp

one less distraction at the gym i guess. ;_;
>>
Bicarbonate of soda cut in with a bit of cornflour.
>>
You could try to lift without gloves
>>
>>35120919
>eurotime
anon the night is perfectly young in the good ol' US of A
you're just a faggot
>>
>>35120826
frebeeze?

I noticed my straps started smelling like sweat and I febreezed them and they smell better now
>>
>>35121004
I don't count California as part of America.
>>
>>35121102
there are several states on pacific time, ya know
>>
>>35120971
yea this, holy fuck dude you don't wash your hands after every work out? those fuckin bars and handles are a gnurled mosaic of sweat, skin cells, and partially blood from dozens of fuckin people

i couldn't imagine not washing my hands after working out, it's basic hygiene
>>
File: and_then_there_s_this_faggot.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
and_then_there_s_this_faggot.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>35120826
Wearing gloves at the gym.
The only way lifting would tear your hands up enough you'd need gloves is if you have absolute butterfly faggot hands.
>>
>>35120826
Don't wear gloves and learn the grip the bar correctly all gloves do is make lifting harder use chalk and stop being a woman. Gloves are the easiest way to spot a beginner
>>
>gloves
try rope neck-ties 1xF
>>
File: 1443965836448.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443965836448.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>35120826
>weightlifting gloves
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.