[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Going on a 2 week cruise around New Zealand tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: itsaship.jpg (67 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
itsaship.jpg
67 KB, 700x475
Hey /fit/

Going on a 2 week cruise around New Zealand tomorrow with the senpai.

Need some advice for not gaining a lot of fat by the end of it, I've read that they have a gym on board but not sure if they have any weights or stations besides treadmills and other cardio machines.

Can anyone with experience pass on some advice on what they do/did to not get fat.

Also advice for meeting new people would be neat thanks.
>>
Go to the sit-down breakfasts and dinners

Also they should have healthy options, the buffets are usually massive.

Worst case Ontario, grab some fish and veggies
>>
>>35120684
are you kidding me? easy bulk friend, lose the weight later, the most you gain? 8lbs? you can cut that in 2 weeks, enjoy your fuckin cruise...
>>
>>35120684
It's 2 weeks. Enjoy yourself, worry about your gains later
>>
>>35121013
and the food is delicious man....
>>
>>35121001
>>35121013

I wish I could bulk. I'm still trying to lose weight, started at 110kg and now at 95kg. That's why I'm a bit worried about this holiday.
>>
>>35121001

And thanks for the good wishes
>>
Are you worried about losing muscle, or just gaining fat? If the latter, just don't eat or eat very little.
>>
You should be able to find a tour video on youtube of the ship you're going to be on, so that you can see what kind of gym it has.
>>
File: oldmanpreacher.png (1 MB, 961x675) Image search: [Google]
oldmanpreacher.png
1 MB, 961x675
>>35121165

Did not think of that, found a terrible quality video tour. Thanks!
>>
Come meet some of us kiwis cunt
>>
>>35120684
What boat are you on? What are your stops?
>I'm an nz fag
>>
>>35121988

Not sure, Auckland and Wellington definitely. Some other ports that have LoTR and Hobbit film sets/locations.
>>
>Also advice for meeting new people would be neat thanks.

Best advice is to not act like a gymrat meathead faggot t.b.h.

Travel types are SERIOUSLY not impressed and even annoyed by the /fit/ type of personality.
>>
>>35120684

Scooby has a video specifically about staying /fit/ on a cruise.
>>
>>35122470

I don't have a /fit/ personality, I just don't want to regain the fat I worked hard to lose. And the meet new people thing is because I have shitty undeveloped social skills.

>>35122475

Never really looked at Scoobert's videos/website. I'll take a look, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>35122595
>I just don't want to regain the fat I worked hard to lose.

Just do an hour of cardio every day on the cruise and eat whatever you want. You're going to love the "midnight chocoholics buffet"

fuck, cruises are so much fun.
>>
>scoobert
>>
>>35122761

>Scoobert Doobert
>>
If you're in international waters you can drink, there's normally plenty of bars on the ship. I actually met a qt on a cruise to Alaska, but I was just chilling on a railing watching the coast go by
>>
>>35122847

I got unlimited drinks under $14 for the two weeks, alcohol included. I'm 19 but since Straya/NZ its legal to drink.
>>
>>35120684
> with the senpai
What? Are you a jap or something?
>>
>>35120684
For gym equipment, almost definitely no real barbells. Probably dumbbells and EZ bars if you're lucky. The rest will be machines and cardio equipment.

>>35121013
probably the best advice.
Still go to the gym, but don't go crazy and take it super seriously

>>35122475
ayyyy thanks for the tip.

I too am going on a cruise in about a week :D
>>
>>35124968
you must be new here
>>
>>35125280
> new
> yet op still doesn't know what words get filtered
> proceeds to talk in weeb
Please take you memes back to 9fag m8
>>
>>35125895
> on mongolian cruise control image board
> complains about weebspeak
lmao baka desu senpai seriously
>>
File: 1330888056199.jpg (50 KB, 472x400) Image search: [Google]
1330888056199.jpg
50 KB, 472x400
>>35125280
Damn look at this oldfag, he already was here when they started to filter words.
Which was 1 month ago.
>>
>>35125904
fite me irl not on hindu turban tips & tricks bulletboard and c what happens m8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.